✿11 - Thunderstrom

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

It’s been a week where Myungsoo and Hyosung has been living by themselves and chatted with each other only at home, nobody knew that they were living with each other either and Hyosung visits her aunt once in a while. As for Woohyun, Hyosung occasionally talked to him whenever he bumps into her, whenever Myungsoo sees them together, he gets kinda jealous but he doesn’t know why he is getting jealous for, is not like he has feelings for her does he?    

(At school)

“Hey~~ It’s your birthday tomorrow Myungsoo-ah~” Woohyun said happily while wrapping his arm around Myungsoo. “Are you excited you’re turning 17?”

“Hmm, yeah”

“What are thinking to do on your birthday?” Sungyeol asked.

“I dunno, probably just stay home, I think…”

“Aish, why aren’t you doing anything!” Woohyun complained and slapped Myungsoo’s arm lightly.

“You’re getting really boring” Sungyeol added in.

“I don’t feel like doing anything that’s why…” Myungsoo said while stretching out his arms.

---

(Afterschool)

Myungsoo got home and changed his clothes and went downstairs to eat ice-cream and watched the TV. After a while Hyosung came home and went upstairs and changed her clothes. Later she came downstairs and made food for her and Myungsoo, she didn’t mind much about making food for him anymore.

“So how is the flower shop going?”

“It’s going okay, but it’s only me working there right now so it’s hard…”

“Do you want me to help?”

“No, otherwise you will just ruin the place.”

“Whatever ¬_¬ Anyway are you doing anything tomorrow?...” Myungsoo asked hoping for a no.

“Yes, I have to look after shop”

“Can’t you not work for a day?”

“No, my aunt is counting on me to not get her business close down otherwise she will kill me! She worked so hard on it… I guess she worked too hard that she is in the hospital now…”

“…Fine…”

“Why? What is it tomorrow anyway?”

“Don’t worry about it I was just wondering if you were free…” Myungsoo said sounding disappointed, Hyosung went to the kitchen after finishing her food, leaving Myungsoo with the dishes, it was a part of their deal, and Hyosung has to cook while he does the dishes. Hyosung went in the living room and watched TV, after Myungsoo was finished cleaning he went in the living room and sat next to her and watched the news together.

“Today night’s weather is going to be wet and there will be thunderstorm around 8:50, but don’t worry, it’s nothing to worry about, just a little thunderstorm”

“You think you can sleep through that?”

“What do you mean? Of course I can!”

“Well you used to be scared of the thunderstorm remember? And you held onto me to feel safe?”

“Aish don’t talk about the past! Is the past, I’m not scared anymore” *merong* Hyosung stuck out her tongue at Myungsoo, it was getting late and they decided to go to sleep.

(Hyosung POV)

Before I went to bed I washed my face and got myself ready for bed.

*BOOM BANG* *gasp* oh my gosh the thunderstorm is starting, that scared me a little. To be honest I’m still scared of the thunderstorm… I walked to my room quickly because the sound was really scary! I dived in my bed and hid under the covers.

*BOOM BANG BOOM BANG* Omg what is outside that window? I thought while looking at the window, the shadow looked creepy and got bigger every time thunderstorm banged

*creakkkk* *gasp*! I looked at the direction of the sound, but there was nothing that could have made the sound, I started to feel every scared and the window looked even more scarier than it did.

“Myungsoo……” I said trembling under my bed covers.

“Hyosung?”

“Myungsoo!” I said and saw him standing at my door; I quickly went over to him and hugged him tight.

(Myungsoo’s POV)

I went into my room and felt very tired at least tomorrow was Saturday and my birthday!! ^^ I dived in my bed under the soft covers.

*BOOM BOOM*

Hmmm, I wonder how Hyosung is handing this. It’s obvious when she lies to me ¬ ¬ Maybe I should go and check on her…Nah… I’m tired I thought while closing my eyes.

*BOOM BANG BOOM BANG*

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed, “Something’s not right…” I stood up and walked over to Hyosung’s room just to make sure she was alright.

“Hyosung?”

“Myungsoo!” She said and walked towards me then she hugged me tight.

.

.

“Here,” I said while handing a cup of warm hot chocolate, she was sitting on my bed, “I thought you weren’t scared of the storm?” I smirked as I sat down on my bed. Hyosung sipped a little bit of the hot chocolate and didn’t make any eye contact. “You can sleep with me if you want?”

“What?!”

“Ah! I didn’t mean it like that, you pabo!”

“Don’t worry I think I’ll be able to sleep by myself” She said while putting her hot chocolate on the night stand.

(Author POV)

*BOOM BANG BOOM BANG BOOM BANG*

“Argh!” Hyosung screamed and without even her knowing she grabbed onto Myungsoo but he accidently fell backwards and so Hyosung was on top of him. “Ah…” there face was really close to each other. Then suddenly Myungsoo lifted his hand and touched Hyosung’s soft lips, this made her startled and at once she got up.” Yah! What are you doing…?”

“You had chocolate on your lips,” Myungsoo said and Hyosung wiped with her hand. There was an awkward silence until Myungsoo said something, “Just sleep here, next to me” he said and turned off the lamp, Hyosung didn’t say anything and slept next to Myungsoo but they both turned away from each other.

(Hyosung POV)

I breathed in a little quiet air and bit my lips. I’m so stupid! Aish…  but why did my heart beat so fast then?....

(Myungsoo’s POV)

Her lips were soft… I touched where my heart was and felt its heart beat, it was normal but why did beat fast back then...? 

.

.

(Author’s POV)

*BANG*!

“YAH! MYUNGSOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WAKE UP!~”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY PABO!~”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!”

“WAKE UP WAKE UP~!” 

“WOOOO~”

Myungsoo woke up by the sound of his friends and they suddenly froze in their spot. Myungsoo’s eyes were still adjusting and then were confused by their shocked faces, he looked to his side and saw Hyosung looking at him then both of their eyes got widened and looked back at the confused faces of INFINITE.