✿23 - Aftermath

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

Here it is ... The awaited Chapter LOL and  i called it aftermath. Smart init? ;D *Lol* ... I have to say sorry though! Don't worry I (might) update soon! 



"..I have to go.." Hyosung said and walked away, she walked all the way to the otherside of the stage and anylasised what JUST happened, she touched her chest, it was still beating fast. "I don't get it.." 

"Aish.." myungsoo said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Why did i just do that?!" 

The performence ended and everybody went to congratulate sungyeol on his acting. They all agreed to go and celebrate, Jiah pointed out that Hyosung wasn't here, she called her on her phone. 

"Yah, hyosung eodiya? We're going- 

"Ah.. I'm sorry but i had to get home early .. my aunt you know" Hyosung lied while watching them from behind the curtains backstage. 

"Ah.. geurae?.. Araso" Jiah sounded sad which made Hyosung gulity but she couldn't face Myungsoo..yet. Jiah told the boys that she had to go home early so they all went instead with other of her friends. 

Hyosung sighed and sat on the chair backstage, the other students were cleaning up the stage. "Eottke?.." she sighed and thought of myungsoo which made her heart beat a little faster.

"Hyosung, can you sort out the costume please?" Jisook asked.

"Araso!" Hyosung said and went.

 

It was next day of school  and hyosung refused to get out the bed, she couldn't sleep at all well after incident. She jolted up from her bed, "Aish.. I'm over thinking this!" she thought. Her aunt hurried her to wake up and clean the shop and Hyosung did as she was told, after doing everything she sat on the kitchen table and ate her breakfast, 2 apples. It was time to get to school so Hyosung walked to her school while eating half of her 3rd apple.

As she got to her school, she peeked inside the classroom, he wasn't in it. She walked over to her jiah and sat infront the desk of her. 

"Jiah.. Can you sit in my place for awhile" Hyosung asked. 

"Huh?.. Wae?" Jiah asked cocking her eyebrows. 

"Please?" 

"Wae? Is there something going on between you and myungsoo?" She asked quietly so that nobody hear. 

"....." 

"What happened?" Jiah asked, "Tell me! We're friends!" She said and shook hyosung. 

"Yesterday.. he kissed me" Hyosung said but more like a whisper. 

"HE WHAT?! HE- 

"SHHH!! HAHAHaha.." Hyosung said covering , everybody looked at them like "WTF?" "Shh!" 

"Sorry!" Jiah apologized. "So, what did you do?!" 

"I walked away.." 

"WHAT?! Why?.." 

"I ..I didn't know what to do! And now i can't face him! Please just sit there for a while PLEASE Jiah!" Hyosung pleaded. 

"...Don't you like him..?" 

"......I don't know" Hyosung answered without looking at her eyes. 

"Fine I'll sit there.." Jiah said disappointed. Jiah walked to her desk and took her belongings Hyosung thanked her and sat at Jiah's place. At the time Myungsoo and Sungyeol came in, Hyosung covered her face. 

Myungsoo was confused why Jiah sat at hyosung's place. 

"Hyosung not in?.." Myungsoo asked as he sat in his desk and sungyeol sat in his. 

"Huh?... Erm... She kinda had to sit in my seat because ... she didn't like the sun.. yeah.. the sun..?" Jiah said trying her best to make up a lie but myungsoo could totally tell and looked over at hyosung who was still covering herself. 

"Ah.. Okay.." Myungsoo said smiling, 'Shes avoiding me..' he thought and looked disappointed which Jiah could tell, she felt bad for him. 

 

The day went as normal as Hyosung tried to avoid Myungsoo thourhgout the day, at lunch she decided to go up the rooftop and think for awhile, she said goodbye to jiah and Jiah went to the canteen to meet with infinite. Myungsoo could totally tell she was avoiding him and he only felt gulity.

'Maybe I broke our friendship now.. ARGHH!' he thought and poked his chicken, infinite looked at him with weird faces. 'I have to fix, I need to talk to her..' he thought. "Jiah, do you know where HYosung is?" He asked. 

"Hyosung...." Jiah didn't know if she should tell him since she wanted to be alone but she did anyway becasue she thought they needed to talk, "She went to the rooftop" 

"Thanks" 

 

Hyosung leaned on the edge of the rooftop and looked down at the people. She breathed in the air and out. Myungsoo came into her mind, she took out her phone and the panada phone charm dangled on it, she smiled at it and realised.. she realised she did have feelings for him. "I do have have feelings for myungsoo.." She said. "I have to talk to him" she thought, she truned around but fell and hit her head on the concrete, she clutched her stomach, it was pain. "ah..!" She started to feel faint. She heard the rooftop door open and saw footstep running towards her but she couldn't see the face as she out. 



 

PLEASE UPVOTE OR COMMENT THANK YOU! 

^^