✿1- The beginning

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

*TOOT TOOT*

“Ughhh!” Hyosung moaned as she got up from bed, she walked over to her small mirror and looked at herself disgusted.

(Hyosung’s POV)

Ugh! Why do I look so hideous? *sigh* Then I started to comb my hair to release all the knots after that I put faint of eyeliner on my eyelids after that I walked to my small wardrobe and wore my school uniform. *Sigh* I went into the living room and toasted some bread fro myself. I poured some orange jucie in a cup and put the toast on my white plate. This was my usual breakfast ... After finish eating i placed the plate carefully in the sink and washed it and looked at the clock which showed 5:57am 

“HYOSUNG! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!” shouted my aunt from the her flower shop, I sighed then headed downstairs where my y aunt was standing with a  broom in her hand. “Clean up. Now!” she ordered me.

“Ne~” I said giving her fake smile and took the broom from her and started sweeping her flowers shop’s floor. I hated her, but you know she’s family… and she was my only family! My parents died in plane crash for their business trip while I was staying with my aunt, I was little then like about 5? 6? It was horrible to hear that my parents died… but as my mom told me “You always have to keep going no matter what” I missed you mom... My eyes started getting watery and I quickly wiped my eyes before my aunt sees me then started sweeping again. After I finished it was already 6:15am so I quickly grabbed my bag and headed to school, *sigh* school… The worst place on earth!

I crossed the road and walked my way to the ‘Woolim Academy’, school is the last place I would want to be! There wasn’t anything bad about my grades, I was an A* student, the thing was ‘Students’, they weren’t all bad but they sure judge you quickly! I’m one of those shy, quiet ones… Nobody talks to me they think I am some sort of a killer! Nobody notices me either or invites me to anything I’m like basically invisible! But, you know what, I liked it this way, I want to stay this way until I graduate, and it’s for my best. Ahh~ here I am, finally arrived at the school… I walked in the school and got my books from the locker and put some in.

“ARGHHHHH OMYGWAD!!!~ THEY’RE HERE!!” a fat girl screamed and bumped into me, so I fell on the floor, while running to the entrance, everybody started running up to the entrance even boys. I stood up and picked my books and dusted my skirt to rid of the invisible dirt. I looked behind me and everyone was crowding around the kingka group, Infinite! Ugh!~ I mean what’s so special about them? ~. ~ I just don’t get them.

“OPPA! OPPA! SRANGHAE!!” The girls screamed, I wanted to puke right there and then! I couldn’t stay and listen to them screaming anymore so I headed to my class. When I got there it was only me, I guess they went to crowed around infinite… I mean INFINITE isn’t so bad, no wait who am I kidding THEY ARE THE WORST BOYS YOU WILL EVER MEET! All of them were rude and spoilt; they only had their look and that was it! They would date a girl and cheat on them or even break up with her after all the girl had did for them, I mean like WTF? HELLO~ I can’t be the only right?

“OPPA! SRANGHAEYO!!~ PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!” the girls screamed, I guess I’m the only one…

(Author’s POV)

Students started to come in the class while Hyosung was studying for her term exam. *Bang* the door opened and *BANG* the door closed. Myungsoo and Sungyeol got into the classroom; they looked tired as if they had been running away from the fan girls.

“WOAH! They are really crazy sometimes!” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo nodded then headed to their desk. Myungsoo’s sit was behind’s Hyosung and Sungyeol’s sit was behind Myungsoo.

(Myungsoo’s POV)

“HEY! Hey, Myungsoo!” I heard Sungyeol’s annoying voice calling me and he was tapping on my shoulder.  

“What Sungyeol?” I said irritated while looking at my phone, I was playing a game.

“DO you know that there is a gangster girl?” what? a gangster GIRL? What is Sungyeol talking about but I just replied with “Yh and?”

“Well that’s what I’ve heard anyway, it says that she has a cut on her arm from fighting against the boy gangs in the town! I bet she is really scary looking and carries a knife around with her everywhere, oh yh I’ve heard that she had long brownish, blackish hair that covers some of her face! Sound scary right?!” Sungyeol said. I sighed and stopped my game then turned to Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol-ah~” I said and pinched his nose, “You should stop listening to those rumors seriously! I bet it’s not even true!”

“What are you talking about?! Of course it is!! Her name was something like…urmm… Choi hyungsoo? Or was it Chae hyosoo? I don’t know but it’s true! Trust me!” Sungyeol said serious

“If it is, I wouldn’t have date her though, she sounds like a psycho!” I said.

“Yh…. Me too, apparently SungJong has seen her but he wouldn’t tell me! That Kid seriously! Aish!” Sungyeol said annoyed, wait SungJong has seen her? Is she real?

(Hyosung’s POV)

Myungsoo, from infinite btw, sat behind me and sungyeol sat behind myungsoo.

“HEY! Hey, Myungsoo!” I heard Sungyeol’s voice calling Myungsoo.

“What Sungyeol?” Myungsoo replied, it sound like he was annoyed..

“DO you know that there is a gangster girl?” Sungyeol said, what a gangster girl? ~.~

 “Yh and?” Myungsoo replied barely interested.

 “Well that’s what I’ve heard anyway, it says that she has a cut on her arm from fighting against the boy gangs in the town! I bet she is really scary looking and carries a knife around with her everywhere, oh yh I’ve heard that she had long brownish, blackish hair that covers some of her face! Sound scary right?!” Sungyeol said. Wait a minute brownish, blackish hair? A cut on her arm?!

“Sungyeol-ah~” I heard Myungsoo said, “You should stop listening to those rumors seriously! I bet it’s not even true!”

“What are you talking about?! Of course it is!! Her name was something like…urmm… Choi hyungsoo? Or was it Chae hyosoo? I don’t know but it’s true! Trust me!” Sungyeol said.

Brownish and blackish hair? A cut on her arm? Her name is something like Choi hyungsoo and Chae Hyosoo? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ That’s me……….. I have brownish blackish hair, and those 2 names are quite familiar with mine, Chae Hyosung! Oh and the cut in the arm… that’s also true too, it was because of my y aunt.

(Flash back) (Author’s POV)

Hyosung as usual was sweeping the floor. The door creaked and her aunt came home it was 10:44pm and she looked very VERY drunk.

“YAH! What are you doing?!” her aunt yelled.

“I was just tidying up the house,” Hyosung replied, “ajumma, are you drunk?” Hyosung and her was shaky.

“What do you mean?! Of course I’m not! HOW DARE YOU?!” she said angrily and slapped Hyosung’s face. Hyosung was shocked and placed her hand to her red cheeks, she couldn’t help but to cry, it hurt her. “Don’t dare you cry in front of me! YAH!” her aunt said but Hyosung wouldn’t stop, it really hurt her. So her aunt was angry even more and turned around to walk away but she was getting conscious and accidently knocked down a glass vase and it cut Hyosung’s arm very deep. Hyosung’s arm was bleeding non-stop and her aunt was lying on the floor conscious. She first helped her aunt to her bed and then treated her arm carefully while crying.

(End of flashback)

(Hyosung’s POV)

This happened just last week and my arm still hurts, but I always cover my arm…. Anyway how do people know that I exist? But I do exist! And I am not a gangster! GWAD! 

“If it is, I wouldn’t have date her though, she sounds like a psycho!” what?! I’m not psycho! T^T  

“Yh…. Me too” Sungyeol said

------

(LUNCHTIME)

YEAH!~ it’s finally lunch time oh yh!~ I celebrated inside my head while walking out the classroom.

“YAH! Watch out!” I turned around and suddenly someone bashed onto me and I fell on the floor and banged my head, hard! I opened my eyes and found….. Myungsoo?! WTF!!! HES ON TOP OFF ME!! Our faces were very close and both shocked, my eyes widend in shock.

“YAH Myungsoo ppalli!!” Woohyun said and helped Myungsoo of me. Myungsoo took out his hand to help me up but I stood up by myself quite annoyed.

“Mianhaeyo~” Myungsoo said and bowed then quickly disappeared from my sight. I stood there still shocked but then came to my senses and walked to the canteen like nothing happened.

Canteen

Myungsoo’s POV

Huh… I wonder who that girl was…? A well she’s probably new.

(Flashback)

“YAH WATCH OUT!” I said quickly before I bumped into a girl. *BAM* I landed on top of her, our faces were very close, we were both shocked.

 “YAH Myungsoo ppalli!!” I heard Woohyun call and helped me up, I took out my hand to help her but she ignored me.

“Mianhaeyo~” I said and bowed and quickly ran off but then I turned around to see she was okay and then went to the canteen.

(End Flashback)

Her eyes…. Where have I seen those eyes before…? Aish naega michin geoya! I ruffled my hair

“Yah, Myungsoo gwaenchanha?” SungJong asked me

“Yh, gwaenchanha…” I said and played with my food. Let’s just forget about it Myungsoo-ah okay?! Yup! ^^ But… Aish I don’t care, she’s not important anyway…