✿21 - Jealousy?

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

 

Hyosung slouched her way to the school, yesterday's incident was too much for her. Facing myungsoo would be too embarrassing for her. Few minutes to the bell, hyosung was right on time as usual and everybody started coming in the classroom. Myungsoo entered along with sungyeol and they sat in their desks behind her. The teacher came in with a smile on her face. 

"good morning class" she started off, "As you know its offically spring and the school always holds a drama acting scene competition! This year it is going to be snow white, so we need some actress and actors" she said excitedly. Everyone was avoiding her gaze especially myungsoo, he hated acting. "Come on guys..! Let's write your names on pieces of paper and we will draw your names from them" She suggested. She started passing down slips of paper and told them to write the names and was put all in a box. "Okay the prince charming.." she began to draw. Sht put her hands in the box excitedly as the other boys prayed that it wouldn't be them. "Kim Myungsoo!" she said delighted. His eyes widened. 

"Mwo?! m-me?" he said shocked, and hyosung luaghed in her head. 

"Next.. Snow white" she ignored and put her hand in the box, all the girls prayed that their name would be drawn. "Kim sora" she said. 

"Aish..." sungyeol graoned in his head and lightly banged the table in disappointment

"I'll will work hard seonsaengnim," she bowed and smiled at myungsoo who was still shocked. All the other girls complained and some started to cry, but a little part of hyosung's heart wanted to be the snow white, not because she liked acting but because she got to be with him...

"Let's pick an understudy of snow white," she carried on and picked a name from the box, "Chae hyosung" she read.

"Ne?" Hyosung said she was barely listening.

"You are the understudy of snow white" she smiled.

"And the understudy of Prince charming is.. Lee Sungyeol" she read.

"Ne..." he said still disappointed.

"Alright the seven dwarfs..." she began. At the end the whole class had roles and some were busy for the backstage and art. After that were told that after their break they would get their scripts and schedule. This lunch time they were told to come to their first meeting. 

:Lunch Time:

 

Sungyeol poked his food around the plate and his head on the palms of his head. 

"Whats up with hyung~?" Sungjong asked while nudding woohyun who flirting around with jiae. 

"Molla.." 

"Yah..Sungyeol let's go!" Hyosung said. 

"Where are you guys going?" Jiae asked. 

"We have to do drama, for this year compettion, aren't you guys doing it?" Hyosung explained. 

"Ah! Yes but we're not starting till next week" jiah explained. 

"Ah.. Well we better be going!" ^^ hyosung said and dragged the sad sungyeol by the arm. 

 

***

"Okay class let's start with the first scene of the witch and the mirror!" she shouted and everyone got into their places. The lunch went on practising and practising and sungyeol and hyosung were both watching their characters play their scenes. Both of them felt the same thing. Jealousy. Someone her being with myungsoo made hyosung jealous but obviously she didn't know what this was.

"Aish..himdeul-eoyo *It's hard* I dont want to this" Myungsoo complained .They finally finished with the first couple of scenes and was walking down the school corridor. They stopped at the vending machine.

"Don't worry you'll do fine" Hyosung said buying a a bottle of water by the vending machine for myungsoo. 

"Oppa.." a female voice gcaught their attention and behind them stood sora, "Please drink this, and hope it will give you strength! Fighting" she smiled and handed him flavored water. 

"O-oh, gomawo.." myungsoo said and accepted it. Sungyeol on the other hand made his hand into a fist and lightly pounch the side of the machine and banged his head on it (lightly). 

"Heol..." hyosung said annoyed. 

***

"So thats what happened, I think she is just trying to get onto myungsoo, do you what  i mean??" Hyosung complained to jiah who was listening to her while picking some flower seeds in her shop. "I know her scheme, i see them all the time, the other girls do it too! They are just so- ugh!~" 

"Hyosung.. Are you... Jealous?" Jiah asked cocking her eyebrows at her. 

"Jealous? Jealous?! Why would i be? That doesn't even make sense!" hysoung aurgued, "Were you even listening??"

"Yes i was," she said truning back to picking more flower seeds."it sounds like you are jealous" 

"I am not jealous...!" Hyosung moaned and crossed her arms. "I don't care if he is with other girls and do you know what-" 

*Ding dong ding* The door bell rang and myungsoo entered the shop who was looking especially nice today. 

"Oh hey muyngsoo-ah" Jiah greeted with a smile. 

"Oh hey Jiah" 

"What are you doing here?" jiah asked 

"I came to drop this by" Myungsoo said holding some food. "Heres your food next time get it yourself" he glared andplaced it on the cashier desktop where hyosung sat behind it. 

"Thanks... Are you seriously going like that to her house?" Hyosung asked. 

"What? This is what i normally wear" He stated. 

"Who's house?" Jiah asked. 

"Sora, she asked me to come over so that we can rehearse the lines" Myungsoo said. 

"Ah.. I see" Jiah said and looked over at hyosung who rolled her eyes, "Whats wrong of what he is wearing?" 

"It looks like he is going on a date instead of a rehearsal," Hyosung said. 

"What? He looks fine" Jiah stated and smiled at myungsoo, "You should go before your late to her house. 

"Phish.. Why does he have to be on time?" 

"Ah.. I better go" 

"Fine go" Hyosung said and started to push him out of the shop. 

"This is definitely jealous..." Jiah said to herself. 

"What?" 

"Why did you tell him to get you food? Is it because you wanted him to look sloppy and late infront of Sora?" 

"What no... No.. I don't even know what you are trying to say" Hyosung said and sat back down on the chair behind the cashier desktop. 

"Myungsoo looked fine wearing what he wore... But whats up with you?" 

"He just .. He wears all crappy stuff infront of me and he starts to wear nice matching clothes infront of her? That doesn't make sense..!" 

"Are you jealous that he looks better with other girls but you?" 

"I'm not jealous..Ugh Jiah hurry upand buy the flower seeds" 

"Araso.." jiah pouted and brought the seeds and was walking towards the door, "Jealousy! Bye hyosung -ah Love you~" ^^ she said before she left the door. 

"Yah!" hyosung shouted, "i'm so NOT jealous! Hmf" she crossed her arms. 

***

The door opened and it was greeted by Sora, myungsoo standing outside waiting to go in. 

"Hey, myungsoo you came" she smiled, "Come in" she said making the door wider suggesting him to go in. "My parents are at work at the moment, sit in the living room for a moment I'll get you something to drink" She said and headed in the kitchen. Later she came back with a a tray of 2 cups of orange lemonade [A/N: LOOL Orange lemonade?? I'm so good at this weird imagination! Comment for my great thinking skills XD]. 

She went towards myungsoo who was sitting on the sofa looking around. "Here i brought the drinks" she said but accidently tripped over by the carpet and the drinks fell on myungsoo's shirt. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry" she said and started getting some tissue. 

"Ah.. no its okay.. I'm fine" he said. Sora came back with towel and started wiping it. 

"It will stain.. I'll wash it for you" She said. 

"Ah.. No its okay" 

"Please? Otherwise i won't be able to forgive myself" She said and gave her best puppy dog eyes.. 

"Ah.. Araso..." he said and took off his shirt and gave it to her. Somehow, they coudln't stop staring into each others eyes.. Suddenly they started to move forward towards eachother slowly into a -  

 

"ANDWE!!" Hyosung shouted. 

"What the...? You scared me...aish" the aunt complained and went back to her cooking.

"Oh? Was that just a dream?" piece of paper was stuck on her face. She looked at the table and remembered she was in the middle of her study, it was 6:44pm and myungsoo would still be at her house. She quickly went to grab her phone and was about to call him when she stopped, "Aish... What am i doing??"  she put the phone down on the sofa, "I don't care what he is doing...and i am definitely not jealous" she said to herself. She went back into the living room and began to study but couldn't concentrate at all. 

The clock ticking on the wall as hyosung tapped anxiously on the table. "Ugh~! I give up!" she said and reached for her phone, she went to straight to myungsoo's contact and called him. As it ringed she just realised something... What is she ganna say to him?? Before she was about to put it down he picked up.  

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"......uh..." 

"Hyosung? gweanchanha?" 

"........uh......"

"You there?" 

"I'm at the park and i broke my ankle.. I think" she lied. 

"What?! Okay don' move i'll be right there" he said worried, "Don't worry i'll be right there" 

"....Araso....." Myungsoo put the phone down. "! What did  i just do?" Hyosung thought and runed her fingers in her hair. "! I have to get to the park" she said and ran to the park. Thank god myungsoo wasn't there yet. She looked for a place where she thought would be great place to break her leg. The swings. 

"yeah, the swings! I could just say i fell off the swing and broke my ankle she said and sat on the floor. A few minutes later, myungsoo was running towards her. 

"Yah! Are you okay? how'd you get hurt?" he asked in a worried tone crouching down next to her.

"I fell of the swings......?" she lied. Myungsoo helped her up and placed her on the bench as she pretended it hurt. He looked carefully at her ankle.

"Well.. It doesn't look that bad, does this hurt?" he asked and touched her ankle (the other one).

"Ow.. ow.. that hurts..." she lied again. 

-___- "I touched your good ankle" 

"Well i guess i hurt both my ankle??" she stated. 

"Yah.." 

"Okay.. fine i lied!" She said and and realsed her ankle from his hands. 

"Why did you really call?" he said titling his head. 

"i just... To tell you the truth.. i didnt want you to go to Sora's house" she siad looking away from him and fiddling with her fingers. 

"What? Why?... Nothing will happen between her and me" 

"Yeah.. I know.." 

"Then? You don't trust me?" 

" NO.. I do.." 

"Wait.. Are you jealous that im with her and not you?" he said. 

"What?! No, I'm not jealous!" she said and stood up. 

"You are so jealous!" he said, and she started to get red, "Your even blushing" 

"What? Shut up! I'm not.. ugh" she said and started walking off. 

"Aw hey wait! I'm sorry Hyosung" 

"I don't care if your with other girls or not, don't talk to me!" she said. 

"Aigoo... Why does it feel like im always the bad guy?" he said and scrtached his hair. 



 

Okay so this chapter was pretty long huh? :) Hoped you liked it.. haha i had fun writing this really and it was so cheesey~ Kya >< Please comment and wrtie what you think <3