Chapter 9

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you have practices tomorrow for the concert?” I asked from Jonghoon.

“Yeah. From 11.”

“well then, we have to go to the hospital in the morning. We’ll goaround7. It’d be good. There won’t be many patients at that time. I’ll make an appointment with my teacher. You all have to come. You’ll have to explain Hongki’s situation. I mean his behavior in past few months. And Hongki, you have to tell her everything, okay? No lies. If you want to slow this down, you have to be honest with her okay? Tell her everything. Your feelings, when this all started, if you remember and all. And you guys too, okay? This is how we start helping him. Got it?”

Everyone nodded. “Good. Now Hongki go to sleep. You guys, did you eat yet? Yes? Okay then, you go sleep too. Tomorrow is going to be a hectic day.”

“Yoori, your share of ramen is there. Eat it. I’ll take Hongki to his room. You guys heard your doctor noona. Go sleep.”

I nodded and smiled at Jonghoon. A good leader, who takes care of everybody. Takes care of everything. Always facing the challenges with a smile. He is like a pillar. The pillar of the island.

“Here. Eat it. You might be hungry… No you have to. “ Jonghoon insisted when I shook my head to say no. yes I’m hungry. I slowly started to eat. Jonghoon sat next to me.

He broke the long silence by sighing. “I don’t know why this is happening to him. I don’t know what’s happening to s. screw the band. I’m not talking about the popularity. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter