Chapter 31

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next few months passed quickly and it was already January. Everyone was busy with preparing for the final comeback and recording both Korean and Japanese albums.

I was busy with research and preparing for the wedding. I released Hongki from wedding preparations since he has a lot to look after.

With the medication, Hongki showed some progress even though he declined to join our research. We were all relieved and happy at the fact that Hongki is recovering slowly.

There were times he threw huge tantrums and had to hospitalize him for he had wounded himself. Overall, it was good.

“Hey Mrs. Lee.” Sooyoung came into my room with two coffee cups.

“Sooyoung! What are you still doing here? I thought you left. It’s already 10!” I exclaimed.

“I just came out of the lab.” She slumped to the chair handing me one cup.

“Thanks. What were you doing this late? I’m sure everybody went home.”

“Yeahhhh. I just… wanted to be alone.”

“Is something wrong?”

“It’s Jonghyun. He is depressed. He thinks he’s not good enough.” Sooyoung sighed and covered her face with her hands.

I went near Sooyoung and patted her while sitting in the chair next to her.

“Hey…. Do not be sad. He will be fine. Why don’t you give him counselling sessions?” I suggested.

“Easy for you to say. You have no idea how I feel.”

“Trust me. I do. I am going through something worse than that Sooyoung. So I know.”

“What do you mean?” She asked looking up. I sighed.

“I’m sorry that I kept this from you. I thought Hongki did not want anyone to know except for his family and the members. He’s… he’s suffering from AD.”

“What?”

I nodded while trying to hold back my tears. “And he’s been having medications for a while now under Dr. Min.” I could not hold back anymore. My vision blurred and I started to choke.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry.” Sooyoung hugged me. We both started crying. We cried until we had no more tears left. It felt good. Both sharing this with Sooyoung and crying. I am sure she felt the same. Even if talking about this was hard, it was good that I shared it with her.

“Sooyoung, take Jonghyun to Dr. Min also. It is nothing to be ashamed. Even if fans got to know about it, they would understand.” She nodded wiping her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter