Chapter 4

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I thought you might be sleeping. Yesterday was along day. Good morning.” Hongki talked behind me. I was having a cup of tea. He sat next to me and turned to look at him.

He jumped back. “Whoa… what happened to you? Your eyes are swollen. And you even have eye bags. Have you been crying?”

“I couldn’t sleep yesterday. Partly because I’m excited. Partly because I’m scared. I’ve been having nightmares. I’ve  been dreaming all the possible ways that I’ll get killed by your fans.”

He burst into a laughter and cupped my face.

“I won’t let anything happen to you. I’ll protect you till I die.” I smiled.

“Good morning noona. Why are you still in your PJs? Aren’t you coming with us?” I turned to see Minhwan.

“Eodi? Eodie kayo?”

“Shopping! We’re free today. No we’re free for another two weeks.” Seunghyun joined Minhwan.

“What?! Nobody told me that. I’ll be back in fifteen.” I rushed to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I dried my hair and wore a T-shirt and a short. And wore sandals; in case we had to run away from the fans. I grabbed my bag and ran to their vehicle.

“Wow you’re fast. Hongki takes more time even if we’re in a hurry.”

“We’ll have breakfast on our way.”

~  ~  ~  ~

“Mm… It’s good. But the chicken is not as good as noona’s.” Minhwan said.

“Shh… Don’t shout men. We won’t be able to eat anymore from here if you keep saying those kinda things.” I snapped.

“oh we better hurry. People are taking pictures already.” Seunghyun said.

“Good. There will be edited photos in the net in a few minutes. And they will start calling me again.”

Hongki took my hand. “Don’t worry love. It’s because they are jealous of you.”

I sighed. “I know.” And gave him a smile.

“Okay. Let’s go to the male’s section first when we go there.”

“Come on Hongki! We’re shopping today to buy clothes for Yoori. Not us.”

“But we can buy clothes too. Since we there let’s buy too. We’ll be very busy in the next weeks and we won’t have time to do shopping. Oh please! Please Jonghoon.”

“Stop with your puppy dog face Hongki. You’re not a kid anymore. Fine. We’ll buy too. But AFTER Yoori brought hers.”

“Yay! There isn’t anything fun in this world than shopping!”

“I need to buy sunglasses.”

“Jaejin! How many sunglasses do you have? You intend to open a shop with them?”

“But none of them suits me well.” He said in a babyish voice.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, we know.” Seunghyun said sticking his tongue out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter