Chapter 18

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongki was furious again for something Seunghyun had said and blasted at him while we're having lunch at the restaurant.

 

"I did it again." Seunghyun faceplamed and sighed. "Why the hell can I not talk back at him?" He banged his head on the table.

 

"Seunghyun stop it. So this is what happens to him!" Wonbin said pulling Seunghyun away. I nodded.

 

"His eyes... I've never seen that before. They are -"

 

"Red? Full of rage?" Minhwan cut Wonbin.

 

Wonbin nodded. "Yes. And he got angry for nothing."

 

"It happens. That's what always happened. And later, he regrets his actions." Jaejin explained.

 

"Doctor Min said he's making a bit of a progress since he didn't get irritated. And she even praised him because he didn't forget the lyrics yesterday. What just happened now?" Jonghoon sighed. Neither of us talked for a while.

 

"I'm going home. I'll spend the night there.I need to think. I need to be alone. I'll meet you guys tomorrow at the airport." Seunghyun said and walked away.

 

"What is happening to us?" Jonghoon hid his face in his hands. I looked at him. He's devastated.

 

"I can't say everything will be fine because I realized it won't happen." Wonbin murmered. 

 

"Yes. it won't." Minhwan, who has been silent for the whole tome spoke.

 

                           *********

 

"Hey, you're on paper." Hana, my friend, also a psychiatrist, who looked after my patients while I was gone for the research, said.

 

"Oh, the management told the media abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter