Chapter 26

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes and turned around. We all ran to him.

“No don’t come. I’ll jump if you take one more step!” We all froze by his threaten.

“Hongki~ah, what are you doing? Get down!”

“Suicide, what do you think it is?”

“Suicide won’t help. It’ll only make matters worse! Why are you so selfish? Why don’t you think about others? Why?”

“Do you want me to live in this joke forever? Do you want me to suffer forever? So you can pity me? Or are you seeking revenge from me? Do you want to take your revenge from me because you had to leave the band?-”

“I left the band because I wanted to! I don’t want to seek revenge from you for what I did-”

 “Wonbin just shut up! You’re making things worse!” I snapped.

“Hongki stop talking nonsense and get own right now!” I ordered.

“Nonsense my . I don’t take orders from you!”

“Hyung just calm down! Think about your promise. You said you will fight against it. Think about your parents and your sister. How will they feel when they heard that you committed suicide? Think about Yoori noona! She loves you.”

“Yoori.” He calmed down a bit when he heard her name. I gave Minhwan a way-to-go smile.

“Yoori. My Yoori.”

“Yes, your Yoori. You have to stay with her. You have to be with her. ”Seunghyun added.

“Yoori noona will get hurt if she heard something like this. She’ll die in vain.” Jaejin also joined.

“If you love Yoori, get down from here. Please!” I begged.

“My Yoori. My jagiya! I’m sorry jagiya!” he started sobbing while still standing on the edge. I went closer and took his hand.

“Come on, get down. If you jump from this, you won’t be able to see your jagiya again.”

Wonbin came and took his other hand. “Yes. Live for Yoori. Get down from there.” He got down with our help and started crying.

“What should I do? I’m tired of this life?” he hiccupped.

“Don’t worry. We’ll get through this.” Wonbin patted Hongki’s back trying to console him.

We decided not to tell this to Yoori unless if necessary. Unfortunately for us, some paparazzi have taken some photos of Hongki when he standing up there at the edge, which was all over the internet with the headline ‘Mentally unbalanced Hongki tries to suicide?’ so she called me to know the truth. Curse this paparazzi and the modern technology.

                                    *****************************

 

The concert didn’t go well. At least that’s what I felt. Hong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter