Chapter 27

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Group meeting in fifteen. We should talk about this with hyung too.” I said to the guys when we entered our dorm.

“Ah….. Can’t we postpone it to tomorrow? I’m so tired.” Seunghyun cried.

“Can’t. Hongki has to meet the doctor tomorrow and I’m going with him.”

Flashback

No one’s POV

Hongki’s phone rang when they are heading back to their dorm. He answered it without checking the ID. “Hello?”

“Hongki~ah! It’s me. You’re back right? You didn’t even give a cal-”

“Yoori can I talk to you later? I’m kind of tired now.”

“… Ah sure, sure. Sorry. I got a bit a excited. Oh and you have to meet the doctor tomorrow and it’ll take a long time.”

“Oh okay.” He replied in an uninterested voice and hung up without even saying goodbye to her.

Jonghoon frowned. “Hongki~ah, why-?” but he was cut from the ringing of his phone.

“Jonghoon did something happen to Hongki? He’s acting sstrange.” Yoori asked from the other end.

Jonghoon looked at Hongki who is closing his eyes while hugging a pillow, leaning in the shutter.

“No. not really. He must be very tired. He’s sleeping now.”

“Oh okay. I was worried. You know, I thought something happened again… Anyway, he has to meet the doctor tomorrow. And it’ll take a very long time sinc he missed one week and a lot of things happened that week. Can you him? And I won’t be able to visit you guys till Friday. I’m stuck with the research.”

“Oh okay.” The atmosphere between them started to be awkward.

“Okay. I’ll talk to you later. Bye.” She quickly hung up.

End of flashback

“And it’ll take long.” I added.

“Where’s manager hyung?” Minhwan asked.

“He’ll be here any minute.” Jaejin replied.

“Hyung where are you?” I called manager hyung.

“I’m here, I’m here.” He replied and opened the door.

“Oh good. Now where’s Hongki? I’ll go fetch him.” I stood up and went to his room.

“Hongki~ah, it’s time for the meeting.”

“What meeting?” he asked. His eyes are still glued to the laptop screen.

“About the band.”

“Band? ... Oh right forgot. Sorry. ” he put his laptop beside him and jumped from the bed.

I shook my head chuckling. “What are you laughing at?”

“To the way you jumped from the bed. Boy, you should’ve done long jump.” I put my arm around his neck.

“Are you guys really sure this is what you want to do?” manager hyung asked after we explained what we talked with the chairman.

“Maybe hyungdeul are right. I myself find me tired after drumming for a few songs in a row.”

“And we’ve stayed long. It’s already fourteen year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter