Chapter 5

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you sleep well? Are you feeling refreshed now?”

I nodded. “When are we supposed to meet Mr.Han?”

“At 5. Are you nervous already? Don’t be. He likes you. He knew you for a long time nah. So he’s fine me marrying you.
Ahh… being a celebrity is tiring sometimes. We have to get permission from the chairman even to marry!”

I smiled. It must be really hard for him. I’ve heard him saying many times that being an idol is not always good. But it’s not like he can leave the band.

“Come here. Sit. Let’s talk for a while. Don’t worry. They are not here. They went for sauna.”

I sat next to him in the couch. I have many things to ask.

“Go on. Ask me. I told you I can read your mind. Don’t be surprised.”

“How… how did this happen?”

Hongki sighed. “I don’t know. You were away from me for five months and we hardly had time to speak with each other. We both were busy. Though I was with these four guys I felt lonely. I really really missed you. I couldn’t live without you. I wanted to be with you. Forever. Till I die. So I told my parents that I want to marry you.”

“You told them that? And they agreed? What about my parents? Did they like the idea?”

“They said as long as you like the idea, they are fine. They said that it’s something you have to decide and not them.”

“And how did you know that I’ll say yes? It’s like you knew the answer already. I mean, you’ve already told that to the chairman and had arranged a meeting.” Hongki smirked.

“I told the chairman that I’m going to marry you if you said yes. And I was hundred percent sure that you’ll say yes.” He said grinning.

“So he arranged a meeting beforehand. He said to confirm whether we’re coming today.”

My jaw dropped. Unbelievable. He knew I’d say yes?! He grinned again.

“What are you? A psychic?”

He shrugged and smiled. “I knew the answer. I knew you’d say yes.”

“What about the guys? Do theey like the idea?”

“It’s not them who are going to marry. It’s me! Why are you like this?” he snapped.

“It isn’t something you have to get mad about. I just wanted to know what they think about it” I snapped.

He sighed. “I’m sorry Yoori. Not just for now. For what happened yesterday too. I don’t know why I’m getting irritated for such stupid things. Maybe I’m sick. Maybe-”

“Don’t even say that. You’re not sick. You’re doing fine. And no need to apologize from me. You didn’t do anything to me. You already apologized from the people who deserve it. So”

“They liked the idea too. They knew something is up with me. I couldn’t do anything about right. I even forgot the lyrics! I talked about this with Jonghoon first. I said I want to marry you. He really is the best leader. He told me to wait and see for a while whether I really want to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter