Chapter 15

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks after that incident and now they are getting ready for their concert in Korea. They have postponed it until Hongki fully recovers. Chairman Han flew back to Korea as soon as he heard the news. Luckily or us and also for him, Hongki didn’t throw a tantrum in the last fortnight.

There were times he got irritated, but he somehow managed to control himself. I kept thinking this happened because of the medications. From what I heard from the guys, there were times he forgot the lyrics and some directions in their building. Sometimes even their names. This is a normal thing with the AD patients. But there’s nothing we can do.

We started our research with the substitutes. And so far we haven’t got positive answers. Anyway, the experiments are still going. And we’re hoping we could save a lot of people. Even Hongki. They said there’s only 1% of probability for this to become a success. What if that 1% became true? We can save millions of people.

In a few hours their concert will commence. The greatest fear I have is if he forgot the lyrics, his reaction will be different. Of course he doesn’t want to forget the lyrics in front of his fans. Will he throw a tantrum?

“Don’t worry. We took care of it. There will be lyrics on screen.” Jonghoon replied when Hongki asked what will happen if he forgot the lyrics.

“Oh, okay. But there are times I can’t remember how to pronounce the letters. Jaejin, Seunghyun you have to sing if I forgot the lyrics.”

“Don’t worry hyung. Something like that won’t happen. Believe in yourself.” Jaejin encouraged him.

“I hope so too. But if that happened you two start singing okay?”

Jaejin and Seunghyun both nodded in unison.

“Don’t worry Hongki. You’ll do great. Have faith in you. Just sing like you normally did. Something like that won’t happen. I don’t think I can come to the concert. We have the research going on. And I have to be there. Mian.”

“Gwenchana. If you could find a cure you can heal me too. So go there.”

“…Ah. Yeah, okay. I’ll give you a call before the concert and say oppa fighting” Hongki burst into laughter.

“That’s my fan girl.” He gave a quick but gentle kiss. I have to say, I never expected that. Others cleared their throats and looked away giggling.

“What? Can’t I kiss her? She’s my wife anyway.” Hongki said in a childish way.

“Uhh… not yet. I’m nor your wife yet.”

“But soon you’ll be mine.” He put his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him and started kissing me. It took me a while to realize what happened as I was shocked again. I closed my eyes and parted my lips and kissed him back. Then it stuck to me that the guys are here. I tried to break the kiss, but he won’t let me. He has put his other hand behind my neck to support I gave up. He’s too strong. I don’t know how. He just is. Finally he broke the kiss.

“So?”

 “So what?”

“You still don’t want me to call you my wife?” he put his hand around my waist. I turned around to see whether the guys are here. Luckily they have gone somewhere.

“What? You don’t want me to call that?” he snapped.

“Ani. It’s not that.” “Then what?” “We just made out in front of them. It’s kinda awkward.” “Right. But they are not kids anymore. Maknaes are 28.”

“Okay fine. I can’t win this. You are really good at arguing.” 

“I know.” Honk, honk. “Oh I’m late.” Hongki placed a kiss on my forehead and ran to the door.     

“Late for w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter