Chapter 3

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seunghyun~ah!” we all turned to see Hongki standing behind the sofa. His eyes are swollen and his face was puffy. He’s been crying. So he regretted what he did.

Neither of us replied but kept string at him. I looked at Seunghyun from the corner of my eye. He shot up and went straight to Hongki.

“Jeongmal minhamnida, hyung. What I did was wrong.” Seunghyun fell to his knees.

“No Seunghyun , what I did is wrong. What you did is just joke. I was supposed to be laughing at it not scolding you. Or threatening you. Stand up Seunghyun. You did nothing wrong. Please forgive me!” he said trying to stand Seunghyun up.

“You are my brother. You’re family. I shouldn’t be talking to my family members like that. Forgive me Seunghyun. Forgive me!” he said hugging Seunghyun tightly. Tears came out of his eyes.

He came to Jonghoon, looking down. He struggled with his thoughts for a moment and looked at Jonghoon.

“Jonghoon~ah, try to forgive me. I know you were pissed off. You never show your anger. But you just did. So I know you are anxious. Will you forgive me?”

“It’ll take a while. I’ll think about it.”

“What?”

“Oh, you pabo. I forgive you. Come here.” Jonghoon gave him a hug.

“Gumawo… ok… can’t breathe. Jonghoon, you’re crushing me.”

“Oh sorry.”

“You rascal.” Hongki punched Jonghoon’s arm.

“Jaejin~ah, Minhwan~ah! Forgive me”

Jaejin and Minhwan nodded. “Group hug!” Minhwan shouted.

“I’m good.” Hongki, Jonghoon and Seunghyun said at once and moved away.

“Oh come on hyung! You hugged Jonghoon hyung and Seunghyun. Why don’t you give us hugs too?! We’re not contagious.” Minhwan snapped.

“I don’t want to get crushed from our drummer.” Hongki smirked and gave Jaejin and Minhwan a group hug.

“Much better. Now our walking hospital might catch a cold. Because he cried.” Minhwan teased.

“He cried?! Oh lord I’m so sorry Seunghyun! Wait I’ll give you a vitamin C tablet. Drink it. You won’t catch a cold.”

“Whoa… how do you know that?” Jaejin asked; surprised.

“Thanks to uri doctor noona, I know some medications to some illnesses.” Hongki said putting his hand over my shoulder.

“Yah! I’m not your noona. I’m two months younger than you!!!” I nudged him. He laughed and stuck his tongue out.

“Aren’t you buys hungry? I’m starving!” my stomach grumbled.

“Why isn’t our ahjumma here yet?”

“She said she’s not coming today.” Jonghoon said.

“We have to cook for ourselves? Ramyeon! Anyone?” Hongki asked.

“Why do you want to eat ramyeon for lunch? Let’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter