Chapter 11

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoori. Annyeonghaseyo Hongki-ssi. Where are the others? Oh sit. Don’t keep standing.” Sunbae-nim said.

“Oh they are waiting outside.” I replied.

Hongki nodded. “Since it’s your first day, let me know everything. Tell me everything about your feelings. Your behavior in the past few months. And don’t worry about privacy. We’re really good at keeping secrets.” She winked. “This won’t be in newspapers or tabloids or the internet or anywhere. The things you say in the sessions will be between you, yoori and me. You’re lucky Yoori’s with you.”

“I know that. And I’m very grateful to her.” He said looking at me.

Sunbae-nim gave a smile. “Okay, without further delay, let’s start.”

“I’ll be outside.” I stood up.

“No you can stay.” Sunbae-nim said.

“It’s okay. He might find it hard. I’ll listen to it later. Plus, I have to meet Dr. Hwang to say I’m back.”

“Oh, well then, I’ll talk to you later.” She said.

“Hongki~ah, no lies. Tell her everything, okay?” I whispered to him. He gave a quick nod. I bowed to sunbae-nim and went outside the room.

“Why are you coming out?” Jonghoon stood up from the chair.

“They have to talk privately. She’ll call you guys in a while. I’ll be back. I have to meet another doctor. It won’t take long. And guys, please tell her the truth if you want to help Hongki. And everything. I’ll be back.” I hurried to my room; put my bag away and called mom.

“Omma! Sorry I didn’t come yesterday. We went to meet CEO Han and he said he wants to talk to you guys and Hongki’s parents when he got back. So it’ll be in two months. And he said it would be fine if we had the wedding next year. And it has to be perfect nah, since Hongki is super famous. And omma, I won’t be able to come home till next week. I have a lot of work to catch up. I’ll stay with Hongki.” I blabbered without letting omma speak. I stood in front of Dr. Hwang’s door.

“Okay, at least come visit us during the free time.” Omma said from the other side.

“Nae. I’ll come during the lunch break. I’ll hang up now.” I hung up and knocked Mr. Hwang’s door.

“Come in. Oh Yoori! Come sit. When did you come back?”

“Two days ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter