Chapter 1

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did I… did I just… hear it right?!! did he just…

“Yes you heard it right! No you are not dreaming. You want me to punch you?” He nudged me.

“Ouch… that hurts.” I said rubbing my right arm.

“Mian. But you asked for it. Kekeke”

“Can you not tease me at a situation like this? I can’t even think straight!”

“Oh I’m sorry love. But I can’t stop teasing you. I just love it.”

“Lee Hongki! Can you not tease your girlfriend? Especially at a situation like this? Look, she’s blushing.” We both turned to see Jonghoon with a CAMERA??!!! He’s videoing this?!

Oh god. Oh god. This can’t be happening. I had the urge to hide myself somewhere. But where? Where should I go? This is FTISLAND’s dorm for goodness sake! I can’t just simply runt to one of their rooms!

Did he say I’m blushing? Oh ! I covered my cheeks with my hands. I can’t let him video me like that.

“Jonghoon~ah! Why are you with a camera?” I protested.

“{Isn’t it obvious Yoori~ah? I’m videoing you and Hongki. I’ll upload it and uri fans will come and take you away. Then I and Hongki can live happily ever after. Hehehehe”

“Yah Jonghoon~ah! What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind? ... or are you jealous because I have a girlfriend and you don’t?”

Jonghoon’s smile faded. I nudged Hongki.

“Yes. I AM JEALOUS! I am jealous of you! I am jealous because I can’t have you!” Jonghoon shouted and rushed to Hongki. He moved toward Hongki as if to… kiss him!

When Jonghoon’s lips are about to touch Hongki’s someone shouted “Cut.”

Jaejin too appeared with a camera. What is this?

“Nice shot hyung-deul. Seunghyun~ah, you got Yoori, right? Eonnie~ah, were you afraid that they will really kiss?” Jaejin asked.

Was I afraid? I wasn’t when I was a fan. This is one of the biggest ship in our fandom! Of course we loved it. But he’s my namjachingu now dammit! How can I not?

“A… aniya, I was just-”

“Oh really? Then you should watch this! First you were happy. Then you were sad. Then you were angry. You started fangirling. Then you remembered y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter