Chapter 16

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How is this even possible? You were doing great in the past years!”

“We’ll tell you more about this later. You’re the only one who knows about this apart from these guys, manager and the chairman. Keep it a secret.” I told him.

He nodded and looked at Hongki.

“Don’t worry about me. Worry about the concert. I’m sorry that I brought this up now. I didn’t want to make you upset. I just wanted to let you know. Stay by my side tonight. I want you to stay with me. Sing with me. And you have to sing too if I forgot the lyrics. I’ll try my best not to throw a tantrum or get angry over anything. I don’t want to scare the fans.” Hongki smiled.

“Show starts in five.” A staff member rushed to the room.

“Okay gather up guys. Let’s do a great performance. Everyone is here today. It’s going to be an awesome night. Hana. Deul. Seth.”

“Fighting!” they all cheered and headed to the stage.

 

Everyone shouted when they saw Wonbin standing next to Hongki with a guitar. I remember every concert I went. But today is… special. Today I feel so cherished. It’s not just me. Every Primadonna in the stadium is content today. Even the fan chants are more powerful than before, because everyone is happy to see Wonbin singing with the band, again…

That two hours were magical… simply splendid…I enjoyed it very much. I felt like a fan girl. I forgot I’m Hongki’s fiancée. I screamed along with the Pris when a member came to our side, sang the fan chants. Screamed, jumped. I did everything.

There were times Hongki stopped singing. I thought he has forgotten the lyrics. But I was wrong. He was tired from all the jumping and running on the stage.

“Aish. I’m so tired. I’m getting old now. I can’t keep up like I used to.” Hongki once said sitting on the stage.

Pris started laughing. “Gwenchana!”

Luckily he didn’t forget any lyrics, or get angry over anything. He was happy. So happy that he could perform without flaws. I realized that from his voice, from the way he sang.

“Okay, we have already come to the end. Time flies. Especially when we’re having happy moments. So how is it today? Did you enjoy?”

“Nae!”

“You enjoyed a lot right? You felt special? I know I did. We performed with our Wonbin after a long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter