Chapter 32

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 28th 2021

It was indeed a very gloomy day for all the Primadonnas. The enthusiasm that was there when in the line to the stadium is not there today. Everyone is silently waiting for their turn to enter. It is the showcase of FTISLAND’s last stage, ‘Thank you and Goodbye.’ Primadonnas from all over the country have gathered to bid farewell and meet the members together for the one last time.

Sooyoung and I were watching from the backstage of how the fans look. We secretly snuck to the audience when the show was about to start. The concert started with rock songs so that the fans would cheer up. After the first song, Hongki said the fans to cheer up and enjoy the show like we always do, seeing that the fans were not interactive.

“Every start has an ending. Make this a joyful ending. Have no regrets.” He said.

With that, the fans became more enthusiastic and interactive. We all started to enjoy the concert. It was not just a concert. It was filled with many interactive sessions with fans and goofing around of the members. We were all having a good time until we came to the end.

A video started to play from the background. It was their debut stage. Oh how young they look and how cheerful they were. Then was the second year, the debut in Japan. The video continued until the fourteenth year with the concerts, variety shows, fan meetings they had until now. Everyone started crying; even the members. It was time for their last words as FTISLAND.

“The concert has come to an end.” Hongki said.

“Ohhhh…” Primadonna said in unison.

“Like I said before, every start has an ending. This is the ending of the concert as well as FTISLAND. After today, we may not perform together as FTISLAND, but we will always be FTISLAND in your heart. Thank you for being with us for all these years supporting us. We are forever grateful.” Hongki said through tears and bowed.

Primadonna stared to scream ‘We love you’ ‘Oppa’ and ‘FTISLAND jjang’

“At first, I never thought we would be able to go on this long as FTISLAND.” Jonghoon choked. Hongki went to Jonghoon and patted him. “But it was because of your support and encouraging words that we were able to carry on. Thank you Primadonna for being our pillars. We would not be FTISLAND without you. Thank you.” Jonghoon also bowed.

“These fourteen years has been the best years of my life. It has been a roller coaster. Nevertheless, you were with us in every step we took and supported us no matter what. I am beyond grateful for you Primadonna. I will cherish the memories of these fourteen years forever.” Jaejin also bowed followed with the screaming of Pris.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter