Chapter 7

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good thinking. Ok then let’s do it like that. I think it would be safe for Yoori too. If you are to say it in the concert Yoori has to go there too. It won’t be safe for her. And you two talk with your parents and set a date. It’s good if it next year, since it’s already May. You need time to prepare. This has to be perfect. You’re a celebrity. Everyone will be looking at you. Take time and prepare well. And make sure it won’t clash your schedule.”

We both nodded. “Nae. Algessoyoe”

“Well then, that’s all. We’ll meet again when I return with your parents. I need to talk to them too.”

“Nae.”

“Yoori can I talk with you for a moment. Alone?”

“Eh? I-”

“I’ll wait outside. Ah… I heard CN is coming here today. I have to talk something with Yonghwa hyung. I’ll see you later. Have a safe trip.”

Mr. Han waited till Hongki go out of the room.

“I think you’ve already noticed that Hongki’s behavior has changed. Their manager told me that he has changed. It’s been a few month now. He said Hongki even forgot the lyrics sometimes. And he preferred to be alone. You know he never want to stay in his own. Now he wants to be locked in his room. I’m worried about this.”

Should I tell him? I have to. He’s the chairman. He needs to know. I nodded.

“Yes. Guys told me that. What happened today is nothing compared to what happened yesterday. He threw a tantrum on Seunghyun’s lame joke. He’s getting irritated over little things.”

“You think he’s sick?”

“I… I don’t know.”

“You’re a doctor. You should’ve noticed something.”

“Well… I can’t jump into a conclusion. It’s too soon.”

“Too soon? What are you talking about? It’s been months. He’s having mood swings. You already went through two in a row. Now you just said he even threw a tantrum. How can it be soon?”

I closed my eyes, lowered my head and sighed. This could mean only one thing.

“He might be suffering from a mental disease. Dementia. He’s showing the symptoms of Alzheimer Disease.” I looked at Mr. Han. He was shocked.

“Are- are you sure? Hundred percent?”  

I nodded.

“What? How can this be? Then we have to get him medications. Take him to a doctor.”

“We can’t force him. We can’t just simply drag him to doctor.”

“But what if doesn’t know that he’s sick? What-?”

“He doesn’t know he’s sick. We have to convince him. Wait, he just told me he’s sick! , he thinks he sick too. I’ve been an idiot. I denied it when he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter