Chapter 6

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FNC Entertainment

My stomach lurched. I’m nervous of course!

“CNBLUE are coming today. Fans will be here. We’ll go from the back.” Manager hyung said.

He stopped the van near the door in the back side of the building.

“Call me when you’re done, okay? I have some things to do.”

Hongki nodded. “Yoori dear, don’t be nervous. You’ll do great. Fighting!” manager hyung added.

I took a deep breath, gave a nod and smiled.

“Kaja.” Hongki took my hand and got down from the van.

“Oh, it’s changed.” I said while walking towards the lift.

“Yeah, a bit. It’s been a while, right?”

“Yeah, but I still remember those days. Nice and funny. I have those precious memories thanks to you.” Reminisces of my past. Those days were simply splendid.

We got out from the lift and walked straight to Mr. Han’s office. His secretary stood up when she saw us.

“Good evening Hongki-ssi, Yoori-ssi. Chairman is in a meeting. It’ll be over soon. Please wait for a while. Have a seat. What do you like to drink?”

“I don’t want anything.” I said. I can’t possibly drink anything right now. But my throat has dried. “Maybe water.”

“I’ll have a coke.”

“Please sit. I’ll bring them to you.”

“Be nervous. You’re good when you’re nervous.” Hongki said while sitting on the sofa.

Unbelievable! I looked at him, raising my eyebrows.

“But you want to see him. You miss him. I can see it in your eyes.”

He took my hand. “Whoa… are you a dead person? Why is your hand so cold?”

“Here are your beverages.”

“Thank you!” I bowed.

“It’s been a long time. I heard that you went to US to further studies.”

“Ah, yes. I went there for a research. How are you doing? How’s Yongshin now?”

“It’s the same. He’s getting married next month. He opened a branch in Japan last month and next year he’s going to open one in China.”

I was inspired. “Wow. He’s good. I like to meet him. Haven’t met him in ages. Can you give me his number? I don’t have his new one>”

She looked disturbed and eyed Hongki. I looked at him too.

“You won’t mind, would you? We’re friends since high school.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Of course you can meet him. You don’t have to get permission.”

“Right.” I nodded.

“Ah, the meeting is over. I’ll tell the chairman that you are here.”

“Deep breath.” I did as he said.

“Hey don’t hold it in. you’ll die.” It made me laugh.

“Much better. Now your complexion is good.”

“You can go in.” she came out from chairman’s office.

“Annyeonghaseo.” We both bowed to chairman.

“Annyeonghaseo. Come sit, it’s been a while Yoori-ssi. You have become more beautiful. Come on, don’t be nervous! We know each other very well. So what do you want to drink? Tea? Coffee?”

“Oh we just had a drink.” Hongki said and I nodded.

“Doesn’t matter. We have a good cappuccino store in our canteen. I’ll get you one. Try it. It’s really good.”

Hongki and I looked at each other and smirked. Sometimes uri chairman can act like a child. That is one reason why I like him. He’s very friendly with each other when it comes to personal matters. But when it’s professional, he’s not like that.

“Okay. We’ll try.” Hongki smirked.

Chairman too smirked and pressed a button next to him. When his secretary came he told her to bring three cappuccinos.

“I don’t like being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter