Chapter 19

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm back!"

"Oh, you came? Do you know where Hongki is? He's not here yet." Jonghoon came from the kitchen.

"He's not?"

 

"No. He's not answering to our calls either." Minhwan said switching off the TV.

 

"Hongki huyng's 'announcement' is all over the media." Jaejin said quoting the word announcement.

 

"Yeah, I saw it in the paper too." I said.

 

"And they're guessing right." Jaejin chuckled. I stuck my tongue out and took out my phone. Just before I dial Hongki's number omoni called me. 

 

"Yoori~ah, oedieo? Can you come here right now? For dinner? Your parents are here too. Come okay?"

 

"Ah, nae." I hung up. 

 

"Nugu?"

 

"Hongki's mom. She wants me to come there for dinner. He's home, I guess. She said that my parents are there too."

 

"So that explains why he didn't answer our calls. He rarely answers his phone when we call him." Minhwan said.

 

"And obviously, he doesn't want to talk to us right now." Jaejin added. 

 

"Remind him that we're leaving for Japan tomorrow." Jonghoon said when I'm leaving.

 

"Bye." I waved and drove to Hongki's place.

 

                          ***********

 

"So is this true?" Omoni asked. We're sitting in the living room after having dinner. His sister has gone somewhere. I haven't seen her in ages.

 

"True? What?" Why do these people conufse me today?

 

"I told them... about it." Hongki muttered." Everything."

 

I closed my eyes and sighed. 

 

"It's true, isn't it? From your reactions I can say it's true." Appa said. I nodded slowly.

 

"And do you still want to marry him? Won't you regret in the future?" Ahboji asked. 

 

"Of course I want to marry him. I love him. I can't live without him. I will always be with Hongki no matter what."

 

"This is your field. You know everything about this problem, right?" Omoni asked. I nodded. 

 

"How much did you tell them?" I whispered to Hongki.

 

"Everything you told me." He whispered back.

 

"Why?"

 

"What do you mean why?" He raised his voice.

 

"There's no need for you to raise your voice!" Ahboji snapped. I looked at him and shook my head to say not to do that. Butit was too late. He's already heated.

 

"I raise my voice if I want to!" Hongki stood up,clenching his fist.

"What? Now you're talking back to your appa too?" Ahboji also stood up.

 

"Ahboji stop. He's angry. He doesn't know what he's doing.This will only make him worse." I shouted and faced Hongki.

 

"Hongki~ah, calm down. Calm down!" He's still frowning at ahboji. I cupped his face. "Hongki,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter