First Day

Maybe I Love You...

Jiyeon's POV:

Wahh, this school is so big! I can't believe I actually made it into THE Seoul Academy of Fine Arts. It's like the hardest arts school to get into. I'm glad Jinyoung oppa got in too so I won't be lonely in this school. Speaking of Jinyoung oppa, I wonder where he is? He told me to wait for him at the entrance. And here I am, standing all alone, with no Jinyoung oppa. I decided to walk in by myself so I started to walk towards the school until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a panting Jinyoung oppa. 

"Yah... Oh Jiyeon... were you.... thinking of.... ditching.... me?" he said between his breathes. 

I laughed and said, "Yah, Jung Jinyoung, you were the one that kept me waiting here for 10 whole minutes. Be thankful I was gonna walk slow to let you catch up," while sticking my tongue out at him.

He finally caught his breath and said, "Hehe, mianhae. I had to run here since I missed the bus. Come on, I'll make it up to you by buying you lunch today." And then he smiled at me. Aigoo, my cheeky best friend.

I sighed. "Fine, deal, ONLY because you're my best friend and I can't get mad at you," I said pointing my finger at him, "Come on, let's go in before we're late." He smiled and we both proceeded into the school.

Luckily Jinyoung oppa and I had the same class first so we could go there together. Our first class was our singing class. I hope I don't mess up if the teacher asks me to sing. Jinyoung oppa had to go to the bathroom so I'm walking there by myself. Curse his small bladder...... 

ANYWAYS I was walking when someone walked into me and made me fall and drop all my stuff. "Oww..." I mumbled as I rubbed my sore . 

I didn't see the person that ran into me, but I heard him say, "Oh my god, sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. Here let me help you up." He gave me his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and I was met with the most handsome guy I've ever seen. He had golden blonde hair, big brown orbs for eyes, and a smile that could melt anyone. He let go of my hand (Awwwww T^T) and picked up my stuff on the floor. Aww, that's so sweet. He gave them to me with a bright smile and said, "Here are your things. Sorry about running into you."

"A-ani, it's okay. I wasn't paying attention while I was walking," I said trying to hide my face that was starting to heat up.

"Well, at least you're okay. I guess I'll see you around. Annyeong." He waved and walked away with his friends. I waved back shyly and turned around to hide my, once again, blushing face.

I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beat 1000 times faster than normal. I proceeded to my class, but I couldn't hide my smile. I got there and saw Jinyoung oppa sitting there already. I took the seat next to him and he noticed me smiling. "Yah, what are you so smiley about?"

Images of the guy replayed in my head and I could feel myself blushing again. I turned to him and said, "Nothing, just excited. That's all." He bought it and turned to the front again. I looked up and saw the guy from earlier walk in too. WAIT, AM I SEEING THINGS?! I blinked and looked up again. Yeah he was still there. Wahh, I'm in the same class as him! ^^ He took a seat a few seats in front of me and didn't notice me. Good thing he didn't because I swear if he looked at me I would've died. 

The teacher walked in and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. I'm your singing teacher, Kim Taeyeon. I will have each of you come up and sing a song so I can see how good you all are. I'll call the names out randomly so be prepared."

Omo, I hope I don't mess up, especially in front of him...