Super Show 3 in Seoul (part 1)

Traveler's Love

“Where’s the white costumes?!”
 

“The mic is not enough! Where are the other mics?!”
 

“Tell the boys stop fooling around!”
 

“Boys! Rehearsal in 5 minutes!”
 

“Give me the scripts!”

 

It was the chaotic scenes in the last minutes before Super Show 3 started. The day finally came, it was Super Junior’s Super Show 3 first stop in Seoul. The show itself would start in an few hours and everyone including the boys were preparing the concert. It was hectic, chaos, and tense.

 

All families and friends would atten the concert, especially Hyeonmi and ______, who’s already in the concert hall a few hours before the concert started.

 

“Oh! Ladies, you’re here!” Siwon greeted them first when he two girls entered their waiting room, “Thanks for coming!” he gave them a hug.

 

There were only Shindong, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk in the room. They were all taking nap on the recliner chair except for Leeteuk and Siwon. Leeteuk got up from his recliner chair and aprroach his two beloved cousins, “You girls come so early, have you eaten yet?”

 

“Nope, we went here earlier because we want to see around outside the hall..” Hyeonmi said. “But that’s pretty impossible, because your fans start to recognize us..” she added in disapointment.

 

“Ah~ Mianhae about that.. Come in, let’s have lunch with us” Leeteuk pulled the two girls inside and then handed them 2 boxes of bento that were given away for their lunch.

 

“Isn’t it for you guys and stuffs here? Food support from your fans right?” ______ questioned the bento.

 

“Food support from fans, indeed. We got a lot so we give this away to our staffs..” Siwon butted in.

 

“Yes, and for family too. Eat this, now. It’s kinda hard finding something to eat outside. And you’ll be here until night, so you have to fill your stomache now”

 

“Okay~” The girls obeyed their brother. The three of them sat on a dining table inside the room and ate their lunch together.

 

They were eating the lunch with some small conversation when the rest member barged in to the room. Unlike the ones who were in the room before, they had their make up and costumes on.

 

“Omo, you girls are here! Thanks for coming~” Sungmin greeted them by giving hugs, followed by the other guys except Kyuhyun. He hid behind his hyungs and just gave them small smile.

 

“Hey, thanks for coming..” Heechul said as he hugged ______. He hugged her really tight, causing the girl run out of breath.

 

“Yah, yah! Stop that, you want to kill my sister or what?!” Leeteuk pulled _____ away from Heechul but Heechul just smirked at his hyung.

 

Eventually, all the boys threw themself into a hug with ______ and Hyeonmi. Again, except for Kyuhyun. He just watched at his hyungs hugged the girls one by one from the corner room. When _____ approached him to give him a hug too, he pretended to busy at his PSP and turned away.

 

______ frowned at his action and turned down her plan to hug him. She made herself back to the dining table with the others. The others soon got their own bento and joined the lunch on the table. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun left the room. He excused himself saying that he’ll lunch with the manager because he had something to discuss with him.

Somehow it bothered ______’s mind that Kyuhyun rejected her hug before, and he didn’t have the lauch there together with them too. She thought that maybe Kyuhyun was avoiding her.

 

“I think he’s avoiding you..” ______ nearly jumped on her seat when Sungmin whispered it to her. She didn’t expect that.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Kyuhyunnie.. he’s avoiding you” Sungmin whispered again. He didn’t say it out loud so the other’s wouldn’t pay attention on them, “You should talk to him”

 

“I don’t want to”

 

“Wae? You hurted him that night. Don’t you read his last cyworld entry? Those slow motion things..”

 

“Yes, yes.. Kyuhyunnie was very quiet these days. When I read his cyworld, I immediately knew it’s all because of you..” Ryeowook butted in the conversation. It looked like everyone in the table were starring at her.

 

______ looked around her and noticed that a few members had out from the room, and the boys who stayed were no longer eating, “Where are the others? Am I the only one who’s eating now?”

 

“Teuki hyung, Heechul hyung and Shindong hyung had to talk with the director.. Yah! Don’t switch the topic! We’re talking about Kyuhyunnie~” Ryeowook lightly slapped her shoulder, "Let's talk about this while Heechul hyung and Kyuhyunnie aren't here!"

 

“What do you want?” She glared at him

 

“Talk to him, he’s wondering whether you love him or not, whether he has to push you or not” This time Siwon answered her, “Talk to him, make things clear for him” All the boys agreed with Siwon and started telling her to do it.

 

______ put down her chopsticks and looked at all of them seriously, “Well FYI, I don’t know how to clear things out, since I haven’t sure how’s my feeling, yet”

 

“Really, don’t you love Kyuhyunnie?” Sungmin asked innocently. His question made ______ blushed madly. The boys slightly awed when she blushed, “Obviously.” Sungmin aded to himself.

 

“You love him, don’t you?” Eunhyuk pushed her, “Admit it, ______-ah. There’s no way you don’t love our Kyuhyunnie"

 

“But what about Heechul hyung?” Donghae asked

 

All of them spazzed her with tons of question about her relationship with Kyuhyun and Heechul. They even debated in front of he whether she loves Heechul or Kyuhyun. Donghae and Siwon thought she should go after Heechul while the others said she better choose Kyuhyun. Hyeonmi made things worse for her sister, she even challange the boys on a bet. ______ juct could watched their fool acts.

 

“Annyeong!!” All the noise from the boys immediately stopped when some girls barged into the room and greeted them cheerfully. The girls were f(x) members and some of SNSD members

 

“Whoaa!! Anyyeong!!” The room went loud and outburst when the girls walked in, and really crowded too.

 

“Onnie!” Sulli chirped when she saw _____ in the room.

 

“Sulli-ah!” They both hugged each other happily, “I miss you~”

 

“I miss you too, onnie! You have a lot things to tell me! Omo, I haven’t introduce you to Vic umma” She pulled her to get closer with her fellow members, “Vic umma! This is ______ onnie!”

 

“Anyyeonhaseyo, I’m ______, Leeteuk’s cousin..” _____ introduced herself and bowed her head at her.

 

Victoria bowed back at her, “Ah, dae. Sulli talked a lot about you, GuiXian too”

 

“Gui.. ah! Kyuhyun oppa..”

 

“Yes, Kyuhyunah.. He told me a lot about you. Kkk~ So this is the girl who owns his heart” Victoria said, teasing her.

 

“No~ You’re wrong.. I don’t own anything of him..” _____ denied. Her face again and again, blushed deep red. It seemed like this girl is easily blush.

 

“Onnie, it’s seems like your story with Kyuhyun oppa is heard by everyone in SMTown. We’re gossiping whoever you’ll choose, you know” Sulli said

 

“Mwoh?!”

 

“BoA unnie really wants to see you, she’s rooting for Heechul!” Luna added.

 

“Bo-BoA?? Jjakkaman.. Are you guys really gossiping about that?”

 

“Dae!!” They said in unison. _____ just shook her head at disbelief, while everyone is laughing at her. From her the corner of her eyes, she saw Seohyun who stood behind her bandmates, stared at him angryly and then walked out from the room silently.

 

She knew the reason why Seohyun stared at her angryly. But she didn’t feel sorry, tho. The last time she met her, it really wasn’t a nice meeting. She already has Yonghwa, why should she jealous at me?!

 

“Uumm.. Hello? _____-ah? Earth calling.. Are you there?” Victoria’s voice brought _____ back on her mind. She was spacing out.

 

She blinked her eyes a few times, gaining herself concetrate again on Victoria, “Uh, dae? I’m sorry, what did  you say?”
 

Victoria smirked at her, “So, I heard that you’re jealous at me?”