Leeteuk's Birthday

Traveler's Love

It was first July, that means it is Leeteuk’s birthday! Everyone was so excited about the surprise birthday party. The main idea came from Heechul, always the mood maker. It’s fortunate because all Super Junior members could gather together because they had a rehearsal for their new single performance tomorrow in Music Bank. Heechul asked ______, Hyeonmi and their manager to buy a cake and prepared the surprise party in the room next to their dance studio. While the boys were busy practicing the dance, ______, Hyeonmi and the manager were preparing the surprise party.

 

In the dance studio, Leeteuk was pissed off by his dongsaengs. First of all, his manager made an important rehearsal in his birthday, next, when they’re practicing the dance move, Eunhyuk and Shindong as the lead dancer slash the dance coach were blaming him all the time because they thought his dance move was all wrong. Leeteuk thought he was doing okay with no mistake at all. He’s not in the dancing line, but he thought he’s surely better than the singing line aka Kyuhyun Ryeowook and Yesung. But no one blame on them when they made mistakes. Even the obvious mistakes!

 

“four! Fiv! Six! Sev.. Ah! Park Jungsoo-ssi~ another mistake!” Shindong shouted. The others groaned, “Again?” “It’s already for the hundred times!” “We have to repeat the dance again?”

 

“YAH! QUITE!” Leeteuk yelled, “What the ! I didn’t do anything wrong!”

 

“Yes you did hyung!” Eunhyuk shouted.

 

“What did I do wrong again?” Leeteuk asked in anger.

 

“You hand! The others made their hand a fist, but you didn’t!” Shindong explained

 

“FIST?! You guys are over react! I don’t think it could call as a mistake! It was only a fist!”

 

“But you made a difference from all of us, hyung!” Shindong said.

 

“What about Heechul?! He’s the only one who used sunglasses every time we perform ‘Sorry Sorry’! Why didn’t you protest him?!”

 

“This isn’t ‘Sorry Sorry’, hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted from back. Leeteuk turned his head to see him and glared at him. Kyuhyun just looked away and whistle unfaithfully.

 

“Listen,” Leeteuk said. His tone was really in anger, “Just because both of you are the leads dancer and I’m not! Doesn’t mean you could treat me like that!” His anger tone was rising, “If you still remember, I’m the leader in this group, not to mention I’m also older than all of you! Where are your nerves to scold me like you did before?!”

 

“Hyung! We didn’t mean to scold you! It just that.. You did the mistakes all over again!”  Eunhyuk said.

 

“Okay, okay stop!” Heechul approached and patted on Leeteuk’s shoulder, “Maybe we should take a break first..”

 

“Nope. I want to practice more..” Leeteuk murmured.

 

“Okay then, let Teuki practice alone. He wants some space I guess. Come on, let’s go out” Heechul said as he waved the others to mention them to leave the room. Leeteuk eyes widened as he surprised by Heechul. He didn’t believe he told the others to rest and leave him practicing alone. He wanted the others to continue practicing, but he pissed by them too much so he just kept in silent and let them leave him alone in the dance studio.

 

Leeteuk sat at the corner of the room. He leaned his back to the mirror and then sighed. He thought the boys didn’t remember that today’s his birthday no one congrats him. He was about to cry because of it when the manager entered the studio.

 

“Oh. There you are.” The manager said, “I have something important to tell you, Jungsoo-ah!”

 

“Dae..” Leeteuk got up lazily and walked to his manager, “What is it, hyung?”

 

“Follow me” The manager signed Leeteuk to follow him

 

“Where are we going, hyung?” Leeteuk asked as he followed his manager to a room beside the dance studio.

 

“Someone important wants to meet you, Jungsoo-ah. It seems like you made a problem..”

 

What problem?Leeteuk thought. The manager signed him to open the door. Without suspecting anything, Leeteuk opened the door. The room was black out. Suddenly someone the light and made him dimmed by the light.

 

“SURPRISE!!!!!!” Everyone in the room shouted. It was no other than Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Hyeonmi and ______. Hyeonmi was in the middle of the group with a birthday cake on his hand. They started singing ‘Happy Birthday’ cheerfully. Leeteuk was so surprised and grinning goofily. He was speechless yet really happy.

 

“Blow the candles, hyung!!” Shindong shouted. Shindong and Heechul were holding their iphone out and recorded the moment.

 

“Make a wish first, oppa” Hyeonmi said. Leeteuk closed his eyes for a moment, mumbled something that may be his wishes. He opened his eyes and then blew the candles. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” Everyone shouted. Donghae and Eunhyuk threw the confetti right after Leeteuk blew the candles. They all turned into a group hug.

 

“Yah! Can’t breathe!” Leeteuk shouted. Finally the others release the hug. “Yah, Thank..” Leeteuk was about to say something when suddenly Hyeonmi and ______ threw the cake to Leeteuk’s face.

 

“YAAAHHH!!!!!” Leeteuk screamed. Everyone was laughing out loud seeing Leeteuk caked face. “YOU STARTED IT, GUYS!! CAKE WAARRR!!!” Leeteuk screamed. He took the cakes from his face and started chasing everyone near him. And sadly it was ______ and Hyeonmi. Leeteuk could catch them and got them caked too.

 

“Ewww!! Oppa, why mee!!!!” ______ groaned

 

“Because you both threw the cake first” Leeteuk said with a smirk on his face

 

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t be mean with them, They’re only girls!” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

Leeteuk walked slowly to Kyuhyun, “You know what? You’re right. They don’t deserve that” Leeteuk then grinned so big and threw another piece of cakes to Kyuhyun, “But you deserve thiiissss!!!!”

 

“Hyung!!!!!” Kyuhyun screamed. His hair and some part of his neck were creamy and wet by the cake

 

They were all running away from Leeteuk as Leeteuk kept chasing them and trying to cake them too until there was no cake left, and they're all creamy by the cake. Leeteuk figured it out that everyone was playing pranks on him when they’re practicing before. It was all planned by Heechul to make Leeteuk angry and pissed out before the surprise. Leeteuk was very happy that he eventually shed tears. The boys hugged their leader and made it into a group hug when Leeteuk started crying.

 

“I hope our new single will be success tomorrow!” Leeteuk shouted in the middle of their hug,  “NO OTHER FIGHTING!!”