Stubborn Denial

Traveler's Love

 

 

 

I ran away away as fast as I could. The anger iside of me was ready to bolt up whenever it could be. Cho Kyuhyun is the dumbbest guy in the world! He and his delusional mind! How couldn’t he see that I love him?! Yet he kissed another girl, whether it’s just an accident or something I don’t care! It was still a kiss! And then he told me to run to Heechul oppa?!

Alright then! I’ll go to Heechul oppa! He’s better than Kyuhyun oppa. Waaaay better! Heechul oppa is more mature, more patient, he’s funny, he comforted me, he made me happy a lot of times, he never makes me cry, and the most important, he loves me!

 

And I love him too. I love him, right? Of course I love him! I’m gonna tell him now. I’ll tell Heechul oppa that I love him too! Then Kyuhyun oppa, he really wasted his luck! And I wasted my time thinking that I love him back. Pft. I DON’T LOVE CHO KYUHYUN AT ALL!!

 

“______-ah?! What are you doing here? I thought you’re still at the pub..”

 

I’m now right in front of the man I love, Kim Heechul, who just opened the door for me. Yes. I came to his dorm.

 

“We need to talk. I want to tell you something. Can I come in?”

 

“Of course, come on in..”

 

There’s no one in the dorm except the two of us, I suppose. Everybody’s still at the pub. Good, then I can talk to him privately, “Is it just the two of us?”

“Yes, manager hung had left a few minutes before you came.. Wae?”

 

“I want to talk privately..”

 

“Okay.. What is it about?”

Okay, this is it, ______-ah. Tell him about your feelings. Tell him that you love him! “I.. I think I love you...”

 

“What?” Heechul oppa was shocked with my conffesion, “What did you say?”

 

“I said.. I love you.. I love you too..”

 

“Park _____, don’t lie to me. Did you really say you love me?” I could hear his smile between his words. And he does smiling too. Grinning to be exact.

 

“Oppa, cut it off, I said I love you..”

 

“Oh my God.. Jinja? I thought.. I thought you won’t love me and choose Kyuhyun over me..”

 

I slightly frowned at the time he mentioned Kyuhyun’s name. Why must he remind me about him again?

 

“So you really love me?” He asked again and took steps to me, somehow the smirk on his ace makes me worried and so I stepped back.

 

‘Yeah,I love you wae?”

 

“Nothing. Why did you step back everytime I walk to you?”

 

“Why did you walk to me? What do you want?” I asked back.

 

He scratched the back of his head and let out nervous chuckles, “I want to hug you..” and then I saw pink tinted on his cheeks, “Can I hug you?”

 

Without hesitation, I stepped forward and slightly hugged him. He was rigid at first, but then slowly hugged me back. Well, well, well, The Great Kim Heechul is such a shy boy, huh?

 

We stayed at that position for a while. Just hugged each other and enjoyed each’s presence. I think it’s my first time hugging Heechul oppa like this, and it felt good. My desicion to answer Heechul oppa’s love was right, maybe I meant to be with him after all.

 

 

***********************************

 

 NO ONE'S POV

Meanwhile, back in the pub where the rest of Super Junior and some guest were still there. They were about to end the party because some of them were already passed out. Like Leeteuk. Kyuhyun kept opening bottles and drinking. He hadn’t passed out after two bottles of soju and several glases of cocktails.

“Stop it Kyu! You’ve drink enough! Don’t drink again!” Eunhyuk scolded him. But the younger man didn’t listen tohim and kept drinking.

 

“That’s it Kyu! Stop drinking! We have a concert tomorrow, you don’t want to get headache tomorrow, right?” Donghae took the glass on Kyuhyun’s hand and kept away the bottles so he won’t drink again, “Siwon-ah, pick him to the car, I think he’s drunk already”

 

“Andwe!!” Kyuhyun shouted as Siwon grabbed his arm to get up from the chair. He yanked Siwon’s grip and stubbornly sat back on the chair, grabbing the bottles from Donghae, “I’m not drunk!!”

 

“Yes you are, Cho Kyuhyun. Don’t make any problems here, Kyu. Let’s go home” Siwon told him.

 

“I’m not going anywhere. You all go home if you want”

 

“Geez, he won’t listen to anyone except Teuk hyung, and Teuk hyung now is passed out too..” Eunhyuk grumbled, “Jjakaman! He always listen to _____-ah! Hyeonmi, where’s sister?”

 

“She’s not here!” Kyuhyun retorted and then scoffed, “Why would she be here? She’s busy with Heechul hyung..”

 

“What do you mean?” Hyeonmi asked him

 

“______-ah?! Is that you?!” Kyuhyun eyes widened at Hyeonmi, he mistook her as _____.

 

“Mwoh?!”

 

Kyuhyun stood up and to everyone’s surprises, he grabbed Hyeonmi’s arms roughly, making the girl flinched, “Wae?! Why are you being like this to me?!!”

 

“Kyu, I think you are wrong…”

 

“What?! What did I do wrong?! Tell me!! Why did you choose Heechul hyung?! I love you _____-ah! I love you! Why don’t you love me back?!”

 

“Kyuhyunah! Stop it! I’m not _____-ah!” Hyeonmi cried.

 

Kyuhyun was drunk, he thought Hyeonmi was _____ because their appearance are quite similar since they’re siblings. His actions gained attention from people near them and made them gathered around him. Some of the boys tried to pull Kyuhyun from Hyeonmi, but he was so strong.

 

“Kyuhyunah, it’s not _____-ah, it’s just Hyeonmi” Victoria tried to calm him down.

 

“No! Qiannie, tell her, tell her how much I love her! I’ve told you that I love her, right?!” (A/N: Qian is Victoria’s real name, Kyuhyun and DBSK’s Changmin usually call her Qiannie)

 

“Yes, yes, I know you love _____-ah, Kyu. Calm down, okay? You’re drunk..”

 

“You heard that, _____-ah? I love you, please love me back. Please, _____ah. Don’t choose Heechul hyung. Please don’t go to Heechul hyung..” He started shaking Hyeonmi and made her scared. Hyeonmi was trembling and nearly cried.

 

“Stop it, Kyuhyunah!” All of sudden, Kyuhyun was off the ground. He was earned a hard punch from Eunhyuk, “Wake up! This is not _____-ah! It’s Hyeonmi!!”

 

“Hyuk!!” Donghae quickly looked over the magnae and glared at Eunhyuk, “You don’t need to punch him!”

 

“He deserved it, Hae. He started crossing the line, you know” He reasoned out.

 

“Kyuhyunah, why are you being like this?” Donghae groaned. He was about to picked Kyuhyun up, but suddenly flinched as he touched his skin, “Omo! He’s burning! Aissh, Manager hyung will kill us”

 

“Guys, I think the party is over now,” Siwon spoke up, “I’ll take Kyuhyunah, Hyukjae, Donghae, can you guys get the others? And Nickhun, I’m sorry but can you help them too?”

 

“It’s okay hyung, let’s clean up the mess,” Soon, Nickhun, Donghae and Eunhyuk were taking care the others who were knocked out too while Siwon carried Kyuhyun by himself. The magnae was sobbing like a child on Siwon’s back. He kept calling _____’s name between his sobs.

 

Siwon sighed, “Where the hell is ______ when she’s needed... Tsk!”

 

 

*******************************

 

 

Back at Super Junior’s dorm, ______ was cuddling with Heechul on the couch while watching TV. Her head was rested on his chest while his fingers were playing with her hair. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this...” He murmured.

 

Heechul pulled away from her and examined her face. “Everything’s okay, oppa?” _____ aked with puzzled face. But Heechul just smiled at him.

 

Then he pulled the hair strands on her face and place it at the back of her hair. He caressed her cheek slowly, brushing his finger tips on her obvious blushed cheek before finally cupped her face with his hands. He slowly got his face closer with hers. She could feel him breathing against her. His scent was mixed with the smell of alcohol, and it chilled her down on her spine. Oh God, I  know where this will lead to.. She panicky thought

 

And her expectation was right! Soon, She felt her lips crashed with his lips. His lips were soft and tender, just like the kiss. Closing her eyes, ______ enjoyed the kiss by kissing Heechul back and placed her hands around his neck.

 

To her surprise, His hands were suddenly moved to her waist, and began to softly caressing her revealed-skin from her accidentally-lifted-shirted. She was panic to know where this will lead to, and he noticed it from the way he chuckled between the kiss.

 

Oh, well. My boyfriend was a 28 years old man. It’s not impossible if he want to do that, right? But.. But I wasn’t ready! I just confessed that I love him, it had been just a few minutes after we’re being a boyfriend-girlfriend. And it was our first making out! Did he want to turn this into our first making love? She cried in her thoughts.

 

Instead of protesting, she did nothing but kissing him back. While his hands were trying to unbottoning her shirt. But suddenly, Heechul stopped his activity at once. He pulled away from ______ and stared at her while the girl looked at him questioning. They stared at each other and kept on that position for a while.

 

Until suddenly both of them bursted in laugh together at the same time.

 

“What are we doing, jinja!” Heechul exclaimed

 

“I know, right? This is riddiculous!”

 

Both of them were laughing their tears out. Heechul even wiped his lips and ruffled his hair frustatedly, “This is all wrong! Aiiissh, how can I ever think to kiss you like that! It felt nasty!”

 

“Yah! Dont talk like I’m so disgusting or something like that!” ______ slapped his arm playfully, “I felt nasty too you know!”

 

“Aiish.. You jinja... I felt like kissing one of the members, you know?”

 

“I thought you don’t mind kissing boys?”

 

“Yah! It’s all just for fanservice, okay?! Kissing boys is disgusting!” He shook his head vigurously, trying to shoo away the memories that brought back, “And kissing you, it felt wrong too,”

 

______ smiled at him, she agreed with his statement, “I think I shouldn’t lie to myself, I don’t like kissing you too”

 

“And you don’t love me.. right?”

 

“I don’t love you as a man, oppa.. But I do love you as a brother, just like Leeteuk oppa”

 

“Yeah, and I don’t love you as a girl too..” He scoffed, “Finally I realized it. My feelings towards you, it’s not that kind of love.. I think I just think of you as my sister, like Sulli..”

 

“And you, girl.. I think it’s obvious who’s the one you love. Why did you run to me?” He asked.

 

“I have this fight with that stupid Cho Kyuhyun, your stupid magnae.. And he forced me to run to you.. And thanks to my pride and my selfish self, I did run to you”

 

“You’re just as stupid as he is, you know?” Heechul shook his head in disbelieved, “I can imagine how desperate is Kyuhyun now..”

 

“Let him be, it’s all his fault. Who told him to kiss another girl..” She grumbled to herself.

 

“Stop being stubborn. I bet he’s depressed now, and that’s his punisment. You should talk to him, okay?”

 

“Okay.. I’ll talk..tomorrow” She got up and grabbed her things, “Let’s torture him for a while okay? And I wanna go home now”

 

Her answer made Heechul laughed, but he didn’t comment more and led her the way out, “Be careful on your way home.. dongsaeng”

 

_____ smiled when he said 'dongsaeng'.

“Thank you, oppa..”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUNDUNDUUUNNN!!! Updated new chapter! kkk~
Is it just like your expectation guys? Sorry sorry if it's not.. I'm trying hard T.T

Anyway, I've planned that this will be ended after 2-3 chapters, but it seemed like I made it longer that I've planned. Because I had so many considerations on how to end the story.

But this time I'm saying the truth, this chapter will ended soon, after 3 chapters. *sobs*

 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! Especially the ones who stick with me till the end (?)
whatev'... THANKYU MY LOVELY READERS! *smooch!*