KRY 1st Japan Concert (Part 2)

Traveler's Love

“I got it now. So ______-ah is Jungsoo’s little cousin? That’s explain why the atmosphere around you is quite same with Jungsoo”

“Mom, seriously, atmosphere?”

“Aura, aura~ I mean aura..” Mrs. Cho rolled her eyes, “Anyway, I’m so happy we finally meet again, ______-ah! I was looking for you but I couldn’t find you”

“I’m happy to see you too, Omonim. Why were you looking for me? Do you need any help, or..”

“Ani, ani! I just wanted to introduce you o this spoiled son of mine, but I supposed it’s useless since you both had known each other” Kyuhyun and ______ just smiled to each other and nodded, letting Mrs. Cho to talked more,

“The moms and I were gossiping about your love life” Kyuhyun groaned a little as he heard that, it was always nightmare for Super Junior if their Moms start gossiping about their love lives, “We’re wondering whose son will have a girlfriend first. And lucky me it turns out that my son is the first one between their sons!”

“Me?! What do you mean?! Mom, you’re misunderstand..”

“Eh? You both are dating, right?” Mrs. Cho pointed at Kyuhyun then to ______.

“What? No! Mom, listen..”

“Aniya, Omonim.. We’re not dating.. We’re..”

“Kyuhyunnie’s making some moves on her, Omonim,” Donghae butted in, “But he’s kinda slow..”

“Yah, hyung!” “Is he right? Is he right, Kyu?” Mrs. Cho asked him excitedly, “Omo! Is she the girl who called you when you’re in the hospital?” (Read chapter seventeen) 

“What..” Kyuhyun was speechless, “Yeah.. She is.. But..”

“Omo, she is?! You youngster are really in love. When will you confess to her, Kyu?”

“Omma! Hajima~”

“Omonim, you should know Kyuhyun is really cold to me now” Sungmin acted sulky, “He never called me, never hugged me or shows me some aegyo again. He kept thinking about ______-ah”

“Aww.. Poor Sungminnie. I think it’s the end of KyuMin..” Mrs. Cho played along with Sungmin and made everyone laughed.

“Omonim, you should know how weird Kyuhyun becomes when he’s in love!” Ryeowook shouted in

“Eeeh? What does he do? Tell me!”

“He’s sometimes spacing out or thinking hard on something, he often laughs in sudden or smiling by himself”

“Hyung! You made me sounded mad!” Kyuhyun protested

“You are mad, Kyu!” Yesung butted in, “Madly in love!”

Everyone in the room laughed at once including _____. The boys were agreed to Yesung as they gave him thumbs up. Kyuhyun and ______ who were being made fun was embarrassed so much that their faces were turning really red.

“Mom, Hyung! Hajima~ Stop attacking me!” Kyuhyun whined, “Look, ______-ah was really embarrassed because of you all. She couldn’t say anything because of it”

“Ah, Mianhae _____-ah my dear, we just want to tease Kyuhyunnie a bit. You know how he loves to tease people. That’s why sometimes we would back” Mrs. Cho came to ______ and gave her a light embrace.

______ chuckled, “That’s okay, and it’s fun to watch when everyone teamed up to tease the evil magnae here”

“Evil magnae? Oh please, _____-ah.. Not you too..” Kyuhyun groaned

“Wae?”

“My fans call me that! I don’t know why such an angelic person like me should be called an evil magnae”

“Angelic person? Yah, Oppa. I never heard any angel would tease or bully his hyungs. Or talk informally with elders, like you did!”

“No, I didn’t!”

“Yes,You did!”

“I didn’t!”

“You did!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Yah, yah, yah..” Mrs. Cho snapped both of them, “What is this? Love quarrel?”

“Omma! Cut it off~”

“Omonim, we’re not lovers~”

“Yeah, whatever. I’m outta here. I have an after party between the moms. I should get going now..”

“You’re leaving?” Kyuhyun sadly asked. His mother just answer with nods as she grabbed her belongings and ready to leave, “Okay, let me take you to the entrance. You’re coming too, _____-ah?”

“Of course”

Kyuhyun and _____ walked Mrs. Cho to the entrance. The van that Mrs. Cho rode with has waiting in front of the van. She hugged Kyuhyun and sloppy kissed him all over his face, making Kyuhyun groaned a bit.

“Stop kissing me like a kid, mom~ Now ______ will think I’m such a momma’s boy” Kyuhyun whined.

______ laughed at him, “What’s wrong with a momma’s boy? I love momma’s boy. It means he really loves his mum and will appreciate the woman he loves because she reminds him with her mom”

“Aigoo~ I agree with you, honey. I always told Kyuhyunnie to not hurting a woman. If he hurts a woman, imagine if I got her by his father” Mrs. Cho chuckled by her own words.

“You both are amazing women you know that?” Kyuhyun murmured in amazement

“Okay, so see you soon _____-ah.. I’m sorry if we made fun of you back there..” Mrs. Cho said as she hugged _____. “But I truly want you to be with my boy” she said sincerely.

"I’ll consider that, Omonim..” She whispered between the hug. Her whisper was low enough that only she and Mrs. Cho could hear that.