Amarula and Delusional Mind

Traveler's Love

This is quite long chapter.. enjoy~

 

 

The first concert of Super Show 3 in Seoul had finally finished. All the members invited their close family and friends also some artists in their agency for an after party at a club. You could see SNSD, SHINee, BoA, f(x) even DBSK at the party. Families like _____ and Hyeonmi were invited too, altough the parents didn’t stay at the party for long time since it late already.

 

Once the parents and elders left the party, Leeteuk and Heechul, being the oldest in Super Junior claimed that the guests were allowed to order drinks as they like, and it was all on them! So the ‘real’ party had started and everyone started to have fun. The DJ heated up the party by playing some catchy song.

 

While some girls would dance on the dance floor and had some fun, _____ quietly walked to the bar alone.

 

“Anything I can get for you, miss?” _____ startled a bit when the old bartender asked her on English. He might think I can’t speak Korean, she thought.

 

“Amarula, please..”

 

The bartender’s eyes widened at her answer, “I never thought such a girl like you would order Amarula. You sure you want it?”

 

“I’m very sure, Ahjuhssi..”

 

“Please, call me Jang Samchon, the boys there call me that.. “

 

“Okay, Jang Samchon.. You know those guys? Super Junior?” She asked,

 

“They are my regular guests.. Especially this brat behind you..” ______ immediately turned to look at her back, and saw Heechul stood behind him.

 

“Anyyeong!” He greeted them.

 

“What are you doing here?” She exclaimed, “Get seated here, you creepy gaga!”

 

Heechul chuckled as he took a seat beside him, “Don’t bring up those Gaga stuffs. I’m quite embrassed here”

 

“You what?! Lady HeeHee is amazing! You’re crazy, Kim Heechul! When you said you’ll entertain me, I never imagined that you would imitate Lady Gaga! I’m surely entertained” _____ blabbered in excitement

 

”Eeei~ Stop it. I don’t want to discuss about it again”

 

The bartender broke their conversation by placing a shot glass of Amarula in front of them, “You should tell me you can speak Korean, young lady,” he smiled genuely at _____, “Enjoy your drink”

 

“Ah, mianhae Jang Samchon, it’s just that I’m better in English than Korean. And thanks for the drink, too”

 

“And what is that?” Heechul asked her in horror when she took a sipped at her drink.

 

“This is Amarula, you should try this, It’s really good” _____ passed him the glass but he refused it.

 

“Yah, I know what amarula is. But are you legal?”

 

“Well, I’m pretty legal in the country I came from..”

 

“But you’re not legal here!” He laughed a little, “You’re such a bad girl! Stop drinking now!”

 

“Aish, cut it off oppa. You want to accompany me drinking or what?”

 

“Arrasso, arrasso. Jang Samchon! Can you get me Kahlua milk?”

 

“Heechul-ah, Kahlua milk is usually for girls, you know. Order something else or people might think you’re gay” The old man said.

 

“Just make it for me, Samchon. I don’t care if people said I’m gay, I got that a lot”

______ chuckled at his statement, “And you even cross-dressing on the concert tonight! *laughs* Make it two, Samchon.. I want it too”

 

Henceforward the two of them ordered more drinks until they got a little tipsy. They had so much fun by sharing stories and jokes. Jang Samchon eventually had to stop making drinks for them so they won’t get drunk.

 

“You can’t make the young lady drunk, Heechulah. It’s not so gentleman of you” Jang Samchon scolded when Heechul protested him and asked for more drinks.

 

“I guess your right, Samchon! You can’t get drunk, _____-ah! Or Teuki will kill me!”

 

“I think it’s you who have to stop drinking, oppa. You still have a concert tomorrow, and I’m perfectly fine now. I’m not drunk at all!”

 

“Shoot!! The concert! Tomorrow! I forgot I have to catch up with my manager!” Heechul slapped his own forehead, “I need to get outta here”

 

“Eeh?! Where’s your manager? Isn’t he around?”

 

“Nope, he’s back to our dorm earlier. Aish! I have something important to talk to him now, is it okay if I leave you here?”

 

“Naah~ I’m okay, I have Jang Samchon here, right Samchon?” _____ asked the older man.

 

“Yes, I got her. You can go to your business, Heechulah”

“Okay, please take care of her, Samchon. Don’t let her drink too much. And you, little brat!” ______ chuckled at him calling her little brat, “See you around, okay?”

 

“Okaay~”

 

After Heechul left her, she was alone at the bar, enjoying her drinks (that was only some mocktails because Jang Samchon didn’t want to give her another alcohol drinks) or watching people who dance on the dance floor.

 

Like she had thought before, Leeteuk was passed out and sleeping on Donghae’s lap while the younger male was busy with his iPhone. She smiled at Donghae’s sweetnes that he would want to take care of Leeteuk. Her eyes then diverted to her sister that dancing shyly with Eunhyuk, and it surprised her. Eunhyuk and her sister were never been that shy. What’s wrong with them? (A/N: kkkk~ this is a hint for my next story..)

 

Then her gaze met at Kyuhyun’s, who were sitting near the DJ booth with the KhunToria couple and DBSK member, Changmin and Yunho. He was staring at her as well, and when _____ looked away, Kyuhyun suddenly stood up and walked to her, making her panic.

 

She immediately grabbed her things and called Jang Samchon, “Samchon, can I get the bill? I need to go now..”

 

“The drinks are all on Super Junior, honey. What’s wrong? Why are you in hurry,”

 

“Nothing...” She quickly rummaged her bag to find some bucks and place the money on the tabble, “I just want to avoid this guy. Take it as a compliment from me, Samchon”

 

“Thank you, dear!” Jang Samchon shouted a little at her because she immediately walked away after giving the tip.  She was avoiding Kyuhyun, who was then chasing after her.

 

 

“______-ah!” He called her several times until finally caught her on her shoulder, “Please, don’t run away from me”

 

“What is it?!” _____ stopped her track and turned back at him. Anger was still in her eyes a she shot him with death glares.

“Where are you going?”

 

“None of your business” she answered coldly and then walked again, but this time Kyuhyun grabbed her on her arms again and mede her faced him.

 

“Why are you acting like this?”

 

“You don’t expect me to act all nice after what I’ve saw, right?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and stared at the girl in front of him seriously, but _____ kept starring at the floor, “Do you mean me and Seohyun, kissing?”

 

She didn’t answer but scoffed and Kyuhyun took that as a yes, “Because you’re so stubborn and don’t even want to hear me first, let me ask you something”

 

“Why should you angry like this after you see me and Seohyun kissing?” he asked

 

“Because you said you love me?” She answered unsurely,

 

“And why is that if I said I love you then I kiss another girl?”

 

_____ lifted her head and stared at him in disbelieve while Kyuhyun just stared at her demanding for an answer, “You still ask why?! I thought you love me, why should you kiss another girl except the girl you love?!”

 

“I’ve told you she’s... wait,” he realized something ad then smirked at her, “So you mean, I should only kiss you?”

 

“What?! Wait, you got me wrong..”

 

“Ssh. I got it, I understand now why you’re mad at me..”

“You did?”

 

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” Kyuhyun grinned ear to ear after saying that, especially when he saw _____ blushed madly, “You’re jealous because I kissed a girl that wasn’t you..”

 

_____ really wanted to smack his head, “What are you saying actually?!”

“You’re jealous, I got it. You love me, right?”

 

“What? Kyuhyun oppa, you’re so full of your self..”

 

“No, I’m not! I know it, you’re jealous because you love me, right?” He smirked at her, “You said that when you saw me and Seohyun kissing, you thought you’ve chose the wrong person, which is me..”

 

“Wait, listen..” _____ began to protest but Kyuhyun ignored her and kept talking.

 

“So, you love me right? You do love me too, right?”

 

______ sighed heavily. It was a wrong time for Kyuhyun to ask her that, because she’s not in her best mood at the time. And Kyuhyun’s demanding question, again and again, just made things worse.

 

“I’m such a fool to think that I love you...” She retorted, “..you’re the last person I want to see right now, I don’t think it’s called love”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“After I saw you and Seohyun kissing.. I don’t even know if I do love you or not..”

 

“So you’re saying, you’re not choosing me?”

 

“No.. At least for now”

 

“How about Heechul hyung, then? Are you going to choose him?” He asked solemnly with his head down

 

“Maybe.. I don’t know.. 

 

Kyuhyun scoffed, “You’ll choose him over me. I knew it. It’s always about him, isn’t it?”

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, you’re being delusional..”

 

“No, I’m not. I’m very right at this point. It’s not because I kissed Seohyun and you became jealous. It’s because you chose Heechul hyung from the first time, right?”

 

“That’s so ridiculous. Are you drunk?” She got closer to him to sniff around him, and he did smelled alcohol, “Oh, God. You’re drunk, aren’t you?”

 

“I am a bit drunk, so what?! You too, were having so much fun drinking with Heechul hyung before, right?”

“Well, yeah I did. We had a great drinking time, we talked a lot interesting things, if that’s what you want to know. Wae? Is it wrong to do?”

“I don’t like you being close with another man except me. Ah, but you love him, don’t you? You eventually choose him, don’t you?”

 

“Huh?! This is riddiculous! What makes you think like that?!”

 

“Well, the fact that you’ll run to him after this! You’ll choose him over me, right?”

“I’m not going to choose anyone if that makes you happy! Stop turning the wheel and put the blame on me! Even if I choose Heechul oppa, you don’t have the right to insult me like that!”

 

“See? You’re going to choose him.. I knew it..”

 

“Well at least he doesn’t kiss other girl, like you!!” ______ shouted out loud and then she was panting from her anger, “You’re drunk, you’re delusional, and you’re childish too!”

 

Kyuhyun was suprised that she would shout like that, but her words made him angry too, “Well go to him then!” he shouted back

 

“I will!”

 

“Have fun with him! Answer his love! Go after him!”

 

“I will! I’ll be happy with him!”

 

“Yes you will! You won’t be happy with me! I’m not mature like him, I’m so childish, right? Go ahead, go to your Heechul oppa!”

 

______ was so mad at Kyuhyun that she felt her eyes b with tears. She’s really mad that Kyuhyun told her to go with Heechul while she actually was falling in love with himself. Kyuhyun too didn’t like the view he was seeing, a view of his beloved girl crying because of him. But his pride and stubborness made him acted like a jerk.

 

“You’re so stupid..” _____ murmured before finally left him there.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

There goes my new chapter!

I see my teaser teased much, huh? And I bet this chapter is such a cliffhanger too, right?
Well, my notes for my lovely readers, dont make any fast assumptions, the story hasnt over yet, keep reading, maybe there are some unexpected thing happen in the end kkk~

Is there any of you who loves to drink? I'm not an addict, but me and my mom quite love to drink cocktails and especially wines. That's why I add my most favorite drink, Amarula and Kahlua Milk in this chapter. LOL just some random things.
 

Oh, and one thing.. I'm wondering whether I should make a sequel of this fic or not.. If there is a sequel, should I make a name for the girl? Because writing _____ is quite tiring -___-