Waiting Room

Traveler's Love

______-ah was sitting on the couch in Super Junior’s waiting room. She came to SBS studio and visited Super Junior because they had to perform for Inkigayo. The boys were on the stage, recording No Other performance. She was alone at the time, playing her PSP when someone opened the door and entered the room. She looked up to see who’s entering the room.

“Sulli-ssi….” She surprised that it was actually Sully, who’s entering the room, “Can I help you?” ______ asked with cold tone. She remembered the last time they met wasn’t the best meeting they had.

“Yeah~ I need to talk to you” She answered.

“I’m sorry but if you just want to insult me or accuse me, I don’t think I want to talk to you…”

“Yeah, about that.. I think I should say sorry to you..” Sully said, “I’m sorry I said bad things about you..” _______ was quite. She didn’t expect Sulli for apologizing to her. She was still surprised.

“Heechul oppa.. He scolded me really bad, and didn’t talk to me like until now. He never acted like that to me before… I never saw him so angry.. I never thought you’ll be that important for him” Sulli said as her eyes started teary, “Do you think he’ll forgive me?”

“I don’t know..I..” ______ answered confusedly.

“Please tell him to forgive me.. I don’t like being ignored by him.. Onnie.. I apologized to you.. Please tell him to forgive me too..” Sulli said, pleading, as her tears began to roll down.

“Sulli-ssi.. I, er.. Why don’t you sit here? We can discussed about it..” ______ said as she mentioned Sulli to sit beside her. Sulli walked to her and then sit beside her. She took the tissue that ______ gave and wiped away her tears.

“Me and Heechul oppa talked a lot after that night..” ______ started to talk.

“What were you both talking about?” Sulli asked eagerly.

“He told me about Sohee.. Gosh, I’m surprised to know that they used to be together.. And about how Sohee dumped Heechul oppa..” ______ answered. She tried to cheer her tone to lighten the atmosphere between them.

“SoSo onnie didn’t dump him! She.. she just want to focus with her job.. “ Sulli muttered, “But they still love each other! Heechul oppa, he really loves her so much! I swear he still loves her, but he always denies it!”

“I thought so..” ______ murmured.

“Huh? So you also think like that?” ______ answered with a nod, “I thought you like him.. Or you like Kyuhyun oppa more?”

“Yah, Sulli-ssi, that what your problem is, how come you said that I like Heechul oppa or Kyuhyun oppa?” ______ asked, a bit irritated by Sulli’s question.

“First of all, I knew you and Heechul oppa spent so much times together. You guys went on dates before, even stay a night together in Singapore, and second, I figured it out that you and Kyuhyun oppa actually went on dates too before. From what I got from oppa-deul, you and Kyuhyun oppa had a kiss once. It’s really weird if you don’t have any feelings to any of them”

“How did you know those things?” ______ asked in surprised

“Leeteuk oppa isn’t a good secret keeper, you know” Sulli answered and chuckled but then changed her tone into serious tone again, “What I’m actually want to know.. Who’s the one that you chose? Heechul oppa or Kyuhyun oppa?” ______ surprised with Sulli’s question. She never thought of choosing one of them.

“Si-since when they turned into choices?” ______ asked back.

“Yah! Onnie! Do you think Heechul oppa and Kyuhyun oppa didn’t wonder who you will choose too? Do you think those boys asking you dates or kissing you and they didn’t have any special feelings to you? How stupid you are!”

“Yah! They never said love to me! How can I even… choose them?” ______ said with annoyed tone. She didn’t like being pushed like that, that only makes her confused.

“You should choose one of them, onnie! You’ll broke their heart if you gone too far. Before it’s too late” Sulli said again

“Yaah~ Don’t push me like that!” ______ groaned, “You make it hard for me..I’m stressed out here!”

Sulli chuckled and smiled to her, “Mianhae, onnie. You really look stressed out. Okay, stop talking about those guys,” She let out her hand, “Are we friends now?”

“Of course!” ______ took her hand and smiled back, “As long as you don’t push me like that again”  then they both laughed from relief.

Suddenly someone opened the door and entered the room. It was Sungmin and Kyuhyun. They looked surprised to see ______ and Sulli.

“Oh! You girls are friends now?” Sungmin asked them.

“Dae!” They answered

“Good! Now help me with this!” Sungmin said as he handed a box of birthday cake to them,

“Hey” Kyuhyun greeted ______, and she replied it with a shy smile.

“What is it for?” ______ asked them and pointed the cake

“We want to surprise Heechul hyung!” Sungmin answered enthusiastically.

“Oh! Today’s his birthday, right?” Sulli chirped, “Where’s he?”

“Heechul hyung is in the other room with the guys, they’re all keeping him inside the room, so we can prepare the cake” Kyuhyun explained.

“Can we go with you guys?” ______ asked

“Of course, sweety! You can hold the cake, if you want” Sungmin answered.

They lighted the candles and went to the other waiting room. ______ was holding the cake and Sulli was walking beside her with confetti in her hand. Once they entered the room, everybody started singing ‘Happy Birthday’ and made Heechul surprised. He walked to _______ and the cake with a big smile

“Blow the candles oppa!” ______ said cheerfully.

“Make a wish!!” Sulli added. Heechul straight away blew the candles. Everyone in the room clapped their hands and congratulated him.

“Yah! You’re friends now? No quarreling?” Heechul asked Sulli and ______. The girls answered with nods, “Great!” Heechul said before he embraced them into a hug.

Everyone in the room was busy eating the birthday cakes, some of the boys were getting ready to go home. ______ was chatting with Sulli and the cordy noona when suddenly Heechul grabbed her hand,

“Oppa?!” ______ was surprised with him

“Cover us from the others, okay?” Heechul said to Sulli and the cordy noona before he dragged ______ out from the room. Sulli and the cordy noona just nodded their heads and understood what he meant. No one noticed that they’re disappeared from that room.