That's so smart of you, Kyu...

Traveler's Love

“______-AH! GET THE DOOR!!” Hyeonmi shouted out loud from the kitchen.

______ rolled her eyes and did nothing like her sister told her to. Her sister was busy making a new sonata for her piano exam and ______ was studying hard for her college entrance exam on the couch in the living room.

“YAH! GET YOUR LAZY AND OPEN THE DOOR!!” Hyeonmi shouted again

“Okay, okayyy~ No oneed to shout!” She eventually get up and opened the door.

It startled her to see the man who’s standing in front of the door. After almost weeks she didn’t see him in person and never got contacted to him, it was a bit awkward when they met again.

“Heechul oppa..”

“Yah! What took you so long to open the door?! Do you want people spot me here?!”

Heechul kept grumbling as he got inside the house without even let her to talk. He left her there and walked to Hyeonmi who’s playing the grand piano in the living room, “Hyeonmi, annyeong!”

“Ah! Heechul oppa. Annyeong!” Hyeonmi glanced at him and then back to her piano

“What are you playing?” He asked her excitedly

 

It startled ______ that Heechul didnt act awkwardly to her and acted like ther was nothing happened between them. She expected him to be awkward and all, not hyper like that. But she liked him like this better. She was frustated at how she should face him, but it made her relieved that Heechul wasn’t change at all just because of his confession.

“I’m not playing, I’m making a sonata for my exam..”

“Is it hard?”

 “Well.. Yeah. I’m on it for two weeks and I havent done yet” Hyeonmi smiled at him, “Do you want to help?”

Heechul cringed, “I guess not. You should ask our Ryeowook, he’s good at this. I won’t disturbe you, then” He left Hyeonmi alone and walked back to ______ who had been staring at him curiously.

“Have you eaten?” Heechul asked her

“Nope. Have you?” she asked back.

“No.. That’s why I’m here, you wanna go out and eat with me? I’m craving for Japanese foods..”

“I don’t know..” ______ remembered that she had to study, study, and study more, “You see, I have to study again..” She slumped on the couched and sighed heavily, “i still can’t read Hangeul properly.. I can’t solve these problems..”

“_____-ah, you need a break. Come on, it’s just dinner..”

“It’s too early for dinner.. Besides, I have to solve these 1000 math problems in a few days..”

“Mwoh?! 1000?! Math?! Who told you to do it?! That’s insane! Just make Kyuhyun solves it all” He joked and made her laughed. After she was calm from her laugh, Heechul patted her head, “Come on.. Let’s give your brain a break. You need to eat..”

She was hesitated at first, thinking that would they be friends again like they’d been before? But then she nodded, Heechul was a great person. He won’t ruin their friendship by pushing her to answer him faster, “Japanese food’s great. I’ll change first..”

“Ppali, I’m too hungry!”

______ rolled her eyes as she walked indside her room to get changed. They went to a Japanese restaurant near Super Junior dorm. Heechul said they oftenly eat there because the foods there are great and their fans rarely eat there. The restaurant was filled with old men, ahjusshis, or workers, that’s why their fans (that mostly are teens) rarely eat there.

Things went great between Heechul and ______. Heechul outgoing self made ______ forgot that the man who was eating with her was the man who confessed his love to her before. She didn’t feel the rush to answer his feeling anymore. They became bestfriends again, like they were before.

It was after they’d finished their lunch, when they were waiting for the waiter to bring the bill, both Heechul and ______ were laughing from the jokes Heechul made, when these two person startled them buy walking inside the restaurant. They were Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“Look who’s here! Heechul oppa!” Seohyun almost squealed, she waved at the two excitedly, “..and ______-ssi!”

Kyuhyun was surprised yet jealous to see _____ and Heechul there. He didn’t like the fact that ______ was having date with Heechul. But then he remembered, he also came there with Seohyun.

“______-ah, hyung..” Kyuhyun greeted both of them and smiled weakly. Heechul replied it with a smile while _____ just nodded her head.

“You guys sit here,” Heechul motioned them to sit in their table and then they sit there, “Where are you guys from? Is it just the two of you?”

“Dae, Kyuhyun oppa was helping me choosing gift for Yonghwa, remember?”

“Oh, yes, yes. Kyuhyun is the only one who has no schedule this afternoon. So what did you buy for Yonghwa?” Heechul asked again

Seohyun took out a small package from her bag and show it to Heechul. Inside the package there were some guitar picks and a set of guitar strings, “Kyuhyun oppa suggested something related to Guitar, so I bought these..”

“Is it just the two of you here? I thought you have schedule, hyung..” Kyuhyun diverted the topic. He seemed so tense and pissed, but he tried to hide it.

“Who says I’m free? I had to give some lectures to new trainee after we practice and then picked her up in to have dinner here, and I have to go to Youngstreet after this” Heechul defend himself

“Oh.. And ______-ah.. Aren’t you suppose to study? Don’t you have any course this afternoon?”

______ didn’t quickly answered, she was taken back with his question that sounded a bit harsh like there’s anger in it, “I have no course today, wae?”

“Well, nothing. It’s just that your exam is coming soon, you suppose to glue on your book and study, right?”

“No, I’m tired from studying. It’s okay if I take a rest and hang out for a while..” ______ started to feel offened from his words

“University entrance exam is really hard, _____-ah. I have a friend that couldn’t pass the exam even after 6 years! So you have to take it seriously,”

“But I am! You don’t know how stressed out I am just because of this ing exams you Koreans made,”

Heechul butted in, “Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, don’t torture her like that, she need her rest. Isn’t that why you took her to Japan, before?”

“You took ______-ssi to Japan? When?” Shocked expression crossed Seohyun’s face. She didn’t know anything about their Japan trip.

“It’s after our KRY concert in Japan,” Kyuhyun murmured to her and then talked again to ______, “I did take her to Japan so she could have some refreshing time, but I guess it’s not the time for playing anymore. The exam is coming right away, hyung”

“Oppa, I think I know the best what’s good for me and what’s not. I’m studying hard enough. If I say I need to take abreak, then I will” _____ inhaled and then sighed deep, “What’s wrong with you? You’re acting strange..”

“Oh, if you really study that hard, then, can you read hangeul now?” Kyuhyun mocked her. He asked it absent-mindedly, earning shocked gasp from both Seohyun and Heechul.

“_______-ah, you can’t read hangeul?!” Seohyun asked her in disbelieved. She tried to hold her laugh but couldn’t help to smile a bit at her.

“Ouch,” ______ chuckled nervously, “That hurts. You knocked me out so well”

She avoided to look at the others as she fought back the tears. It embarrassed her that he had to say it out loud in front of Seohyun and Heechul. She did stressed out from the exam, and being reminded about her lackness wasn’t the best thing she need.

Kyuhyun on the other hand realized that he’s being stupid. He knew that he hurted her from her her expression and her moist eyes. He felt guilty and about to apologize to her but Seohyun made it worse,

“The exam is coming soon, right? Maybe you should take the test next year, _____-ssi. You can’t pass the exam if you can’t read Hangeul” She said in mock tone.

“Oh.. Well.. Yeah..” ______ was speechless and embarrassed as well. If only she could run away from that place. The tears urged to come out, but then she felt someone grabbed her hand,

“______-ah, why don’t you go to the cashier and ask for the bill? I need to go to Youngstreet now..”

______ did as he said. She immediatelystood up and walked to the cashier. Heechul glared at the two magnaes in front of him.

“That’s so smart of you, Kyu..” Heechul muttered angrily.

“Hyung, mianhae.. Let me just talk to her..” Kyuhyun was about to get up, but then Heechul stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

“Andwe, Kyu..”  Kyuhyun sat back on his seat, “Talking to her now won’t make things any better,

“She’s so stressed out because of her lackness and her non-stop studying. She really need a break and some support. Not mocks like you just gave”

“Hyung..!” Kyuhyun protested, but cut off by Heechul again.

“I know you want to get her attention, but mocking her or toturing her weren’t the best things to get it” with that Heechul got up and left Kyuhyun there speechless with his harden fist.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I promised you I'll update another chapter in the morning and I keep my promise! Hehehe.

Well, guess what? I was so annoyed by my family and my boyfriend last night, especially my dad! They actually made me cry like a baby!! I was so pissed that I eventually cried!

Then I figured out, they annoyed me on purpose! So when I cried so hard, my sister came,holding a bday cake with my rest family! GAAHHH!!! They pranked on me!! hahahah oh well I'm so happy after all.

And guess who got a bouquest of white roses from her boyfriend this morning?! ME!! Oh, God. I just woke up and found that bouquet beside me!

I wish this day will get better and better ^^