sixteen

Traveler's Love

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

Kyuhyun was laying on his bed, while ______, Heechul, Leeteuk and Hyeonmi entered his room. Kyuhyun looked really pale and got a bandage on his right ear. He was looking at the TV screen with a blank stare and a little surprise when he saw his visitors came.

 

“Teuk hyung! Heechul hyung! Wae…” he cut his sentence when ______ approach, “______-ah….” Then he blushed.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, I’m here too. Don’t you realize?” Hyeonmi said.

 

“Dae, mianhae Hyeonmi. Whoaa~ I didn’t expect you guys would come…” Kyuhyun said. He sounded happy. Maybe he just felt lonely to be here alone. “Is it just the four of you? Where are the others?”

 

“They’re busy, actually my schedule is tight too, you know. But I thought you’ll be alone, so..” Heechul explained.

 

“Heechul hyung, gomawo... Teuk hyung, Hyeonmi, ______ah also.. I’m very grateful..” Kyuhyun said with teary eyes.

 

“Yah! You never been this nice before! Why are you all of sudden thanking us like this..” Leeteuk said.

 

“Aniyo hyung~ I really feel grateful…”

 

“Just get well soon, arasso?” Heechul ordered as he patted his dongsaeng’s head. Kyuhyun nodded and smiled so big.

 

They were chatting and talking about everything. Kyuhyun told them about his successful surgery this morning. He said his hearing hasn’t recover very well yet so he’ll be back to work on 5-6 days. Unfortunately, Heechul had to leave because of his tight schedule. There was only Hyeonmi, Leeteuk, ______ and Kyuhyun left.

 

______ avoided Kyuhyun’s stare the whole time. She still laughed and talked with the others, but she never talked directly to Kyuhyun. Leeteuk, who realized that, was planning something on her.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, I brought your Laptop here” Leeteuk suddenly asked.

 

“What? Jinja? Awsome!”

 

“Dae.. But I left it in my car. Hyeonmi, come on let’s take his laptop” Leeteuk asked Hyeonmi. She looked at Leeteuk confusedly. “Oh, come on~” Leeteuk said as he pulled Hyeonmi out of the room.

 

Now there’s only Kyuhyun and ______ in the room.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

That darn old-man Park Jungsoo! Why should he do that?! Why should he leave me here alone with Kyuhyun? It became really awkward here and I don’t know what to say to him. Since that damn kiss!

 

“Ummm….” Ottoke???  “Kyuhyun oppa…” I called his name and walked near his bed. Now I’m standing beside his bed, “So how’s your ear now?”

 

“What?”

 

“I asked about your ear…” I said it louder.

 

“Oh.. It’s not that hurt anymore. ______-ah, you should lean closer if you wanna talk to me. You know my ear was just having surgery, don’t you..” He held my hand and pulled me closer to him gently. Then I remembered the kiss. We’re just inches apart like the kiss that night.

 

“______-ah… I’m glad you came here…” he whispered, “I thought you won’t talk to me again…”

 

“No, oppa.. Why should I?”

 

“I don’t know, I just thought that….” He still held my hand and it with his thumb

 

“Kyuhyun oppa.. Get well soon, wont you? You make everyone stressed out with the surgery…”

 

“Are you worried about me?” he asked me

 

“Of course…. I’m worried. You looked so pale…and sick” He did look really pale. I thought he’s a dead body when I saw him. That’s not what surprising me. To my surprise, suddenly he hugged me tightly. I froze.

 

“I’m really happy.. You’re worrying me” he whispered me, ”I’m sorry _____ah, but please let me hug you now..”

 

I froze at first but then I thought I have.. Nope, I want to hug him. So I hugged him back. It felt so warm and relaxing. I didn’t hate this. I love being hug by him like this. I could felt his heart was beating so fast. So was mine.