five

Traveler's Love

HYEONMI POV

 

That Kyuhyun boy and ______ are really in trouble!! They have to know I am really starving now! Where are they exactly?? I thought me and Sungmin are the latest one, since we both are shoppaholic. ______ was never like this. She’s the type of person who’s shopping in short time, but able to get so many things in that short time..

 

“Hyeonmi. It’s them!” shout Siwon.

 

“Onnie..Mianhae” ______ apologized to me when I saw her come. There she is! I’m gonna scold her now! Wait, where’s her shopping bag? Why she didn’t bring any shopping bags? She didn’t shop anything?!

 

“Onnie.. Are you mad at me?” she asked me with her puppy eyes. Geez.. I hate it when she’s starring at me with those begging-puppy-eyes. Wait. That Kyuhyun boy is really a shopping freak. I see he’s carrying…6 shopping bags? Sungmin only got 5 bags!

 

“Onnie….” _____ started whining on me. Oh yeah. I forgot my sister.

“No, it’s okay _____. But next time you shouldn’t be like this. You left the boys, and made us waiting here, when we’re starving like hell” I know I said It’s okay.. But as a sister, I should give her a little scold, right?

 

“Hyeonmi. Actually it’s all because of me” suddenly Kyuhyun snapped in. Mawo? “I thought it would be better for her if we were separated into groups, so she could shop comfortably”

 

“Is that so?” I asked ______ in disbelieved. What I thought unbelievable is Him, speaking up for my sister. Not that I don’t believe his explanation..

 

“Ne,Hyeonmi.. Oh and one thing more.. We’re late because of me too. I…”

 

{in Indonesian Bahasa} “Onnie, he bought me a dress in our way back!” ______ cut Kyuhyun sentence and spoke in Indonesian to me, “I’ll tell the story later. But please pretend like you don’t know about this. I think his brother’s will if they know it”

 

{in Indonesian Bahasa} “Okaaay sister. But keep that promise. I want the whole story, no edit” I said with a big smile. What happened with them? Hihihi. I can’t wait to hear the whole story.

 

Kyuhyun really looks confused now. But then ______ smiled him and explain something in a low voice. Siwon, Donghae and Sungmin weren’t bothered with our little conversation in Indonesian Bahasa. I think they’re too tired or hungry. So we just walk to the valley waiting room. My car is taken cared by the valley service boy.  When the car comes, all of us get into car.

 

Siwon once volunteered to drive the car. Since I’m too tired to drive. But the driver seat in Indonesia is different with the one in Korea. We have it on the right side, but in Korea the diver seat is in the left side. I think it’ll be dangerous if he drives, right?

 

“Ok. I’ll drive” suddenly ______ volunteered herself to drive. Oh.. Ok then.

 

“You can drive? You’re just 19,aren’t you?” Sungmin asked her.

 

“Well..I’m 18 in here. But you know, in this country, we can get our driving license if we’re 17 years old enough” ______ explained in a proud tone. Naah.. The boys don’t know if she only could drive an automatic car, not the manual one. And she doesn’t have her license yet. But I’m too tired and starving to argue. ______ immediately sit on the driver’s seat and drives the car.

 

{In Korean} “She’s better than our Kyuhyunnie. Yah,Kyuhyun-ah you got your license in your 20’s right? And you still can’t drive well until now” said Donghae in Korean. I wonder how quite he is today, and why did he talk in Korean? Maybe he’s not so fluent in English like the others.

 

{In Korean} “Hyung you better stop teasing me. I’ll get my revenge when we’re back in Korea. You just wait and see…” said Kyuhyun in.. I can say in such an evil tone. Their conversation makes me laugh. So Kyuhyun is a bad driver, an evil dongsaeng and sometimes a cute kiddo, and their brothers can’t stop loving him.

 

{In Korean} “Hyung, she can understand us? She can speak Korean?” asked Kyuhyun to his brothers in a shocking tone

 

{In Korean} “Ne,Kyuhyun. I can speak Korean And yes, I do understand you” and then I can’t help but burst into laugh with his brother. He’s so shock yet embarrassed.

 

“Geez.. I don’t understand what you guys said” said ______. Oh sure, I forgot she can’t speak Korean, “Oppa, what did you guys were laughing at?” asked ______ to Kyuhyun, who sits beside her.

 

“Nothing. They just teased me” replied Kyuhyun.

 

“I know they just teased you, but why?” ______ asked him back with a little chuckle.

 

“He’s not a good driver like you,______-ah.. Kyuhyunnie can’t drive well” Siwon answered her question before Kyuhyun could say something. All of us burst into laugh except Kyuhyun.

 

{In Korean} “Yah! Siwon Hyung! Do you want me stop talking to you?” Kyuhyun threatened Siwon in Korean.

 

“Ok.ok. Mianhae. We’ll stop it”

 

YOUR POV

 

When I said ‘I will drive’ it didn’t mean I’ll drive all the time. But it seems my sister’s endurance is too weak. Haha. Except for the driving part, this whole day is fun. I can say it’s the best day of my life. Spending the whole day with Super Junior, how great is that?

 

Now we’re on our way back to their hotel. We were having a ‘late’ lunch or an early ‘diner’ in a seafood restaurant in quayside near the beach. It’s a beautiful restaurant with nice interior and beautiful scenery. We’re there until the sun set. The sunset scenery is way beautiful. The boys really loved it, so did me and my sister.

 

On our way back home, everybody’s sleeping in the car, except me (I’m driving) and Kyuhyun. Actually Kyuhyun is sleepy. He can fall asleep now, but I guess he’s forcing himself to stay awake. I saw his head fell many times but then he still forcing himself to not fall asleep. Poor guy. He must be tired and sleepy now.

 

“Oppa.. You can sleep like the others, you know” I told him

“Aniyo, I’m not sleepy” he denied that he’s sleepy? Why is he so stubborn?

 

“Oppa. You’re sleepy. I can see you are. Don’t worry I’ll wake you up when we arrive your hotel”

 

“No, no. It’s okay. Besides, If I sleep, you’re alone, then” what? So he’s trying to accompany me?

 

“Wow, that’s really kind, oppa. Now that you have said that, I won’t let you sleep. Okay?”

 

“What? I thought you’ll say ‘it’s okay oppa just go sleep” and then I’ll sleep. Geez.. You’re mean”

 

“Hahaha. Noo! I’m kidding. Go ahead. Sleep. Leave me alone” I said in sarcastic tone. I’m just kidding around.

 

“No no no. I don’t feel like sleeping anymore. Thanks to you” then we both chuckled.

 

Then Kyuhyun and I chat about our life. I could say it’s not a chat, it’s me, being interrogated by him. He asked me anything. Schools, friends, family, and well he didn’t ask any private things like my love life, my ex, etc.

 

Then for once, I ask him “Oppa.. When will you go back to Korea?” I hope they’ll never comeback. Please say they’ll stay here forever.

 

“Um… Actually we’re leaving this midnight” what?! I’m too shocked I’ve almost hit the brakes at the time. But no, I didn’t do it. But I did yelled at him

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

 

“Ssshh! You will wake the others!” oh,okay. I’ll calm my self.

 

“You’re leaving too early. And midnight? I thought there are no flights in midnight. Especially overseas flight. What airlines are you going with?” I asked him in disbelieved and shocked tone.

 

“Emm.. I don’t know.. Our manager.. ah!” oh, right. Their manager. Yup. They’ll use their private jet or something, “I mean Maybe it’s a new management or a new flights?” He is sure can made up a story cleverly.

 

“It’s too soon. So you just have emm..” I’m counting the time.., “4 hours left here?” I asked him. I can believe I feel a little hurt in my heart.

 

“Ne.. ______-ah.. Sungmin Hyung Siwon Hyung and Donghae Hyung, they’d told me to tell you this by myself.. I guess I have something to tell you” What?? What does he want to tell me?

 

“We’ve been hiding something from you and Hyeonmi..” Hiding? What? Don’t you say you’ll tell me that, Kyuhyun oppa…

 

“We’re not tourists. We’re…Super Junior. We’re Korean artist”

 

Then he told me things about Super Junior, that they’re vacationing here, that they’re famous people in Asian, and etc. I just drive the car silently. I’ve already knew that. I’ve been hiding something from him too. Also from the boys. He finished his long story and I just smile to reply him. We’re in silent until we arrive the hotel. Now we’re in front of the lobby entrance. The others are still sleeping. This is awkward. I know I have to talk now. I know he’s waiting for me to speak, to react to his explanation.

 

“Oppa.. Actually, I have something to say too” okay here I come. I have to reveal this.

 

“What is it?”

 

“About you, and your brothers are Super Junior’s member…” I took a deep breath, inhale and exhale, “I’ve already knew it” ok. I told him.

 

“What did you mean?” he asked me in shocked, but low voice.

 

“I’m… an ELF. Mianhae, I’ve keep hiding it to you” I can’t see his face now. This is wrong. Maybe I shouldn’t tell him that.

 

“You’re.. a fan? YOU’RE ONE OF OUR FANS?!” he shouted me. My sister and his brothers are awakened because of his voice. God! Did he mad at me?

 

“Emm.. Yes?” he glared at me once I said yes. No! He’s mad. He’s truly mad at me.

 

 ‘Hyung!! Wake up!! We’re here!!” He yelled at his brothers to wake them more and said, “You’re disappointing me. I shouldn’t have trust you. You’re a fan, huh? Have fun so much today? I guess tomorrow’s internet news will be fun, huh?” he said that to me then got off from my car and slammed the door.

 

“Hey what happened with him?” my sister asked me confusedly. The others looked at me with questioning look. Well it’s the same here. I don’t know what happened with him. I’m confused too. All I know is my tears are falling, I’m crying. And the next thing I know, Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun just hated me for being a fan of Super Junior.