EPILOGUE

Traveler's Love

 

He kissed her, hungrily, eagerly. And she kissed him back. Her hands moved from his chest to his head and unintentionally pulled his hair, from her eagerness to the kiss. Kyuhyun passionately picked her up and bring her to his room.

 

“What are you doing?” she squealed between the kisses, excitment was heard in her voice. Kyuhyun didn’t answer her and kept kissing her. She could feel his smirk between the kisses, “Oppa.. you’re burning.. You’re still sick” she reminded him.

 

“Gwenchana..”

 

Soon, Kyuhyun placed her on his bed with him on top of her. The thoughts of ‘bed scene’ made _____ back on her sense and broke the kiss. Confused with her reaction, Kyuhyun pulled off from her and stared at her questioningly.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

 

“Aren’t we going to talk first?” she asked back, “Don’t you want to bomb me with question?”

 

Kyuhyun lay down beside her. He rested his head on his palm and stared at her, “Okay, I’ll ask..”  he started,

 

He tilted his eyebrows as he tried to figure a question, “Well.. What happened with us, yesterday? I mean with those fights and bickers..”

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you first.. I was jealous after I saw you’re kissing with Seohyun. You’re right, I just want you to kiss only me..”

 

“But you know that the only girl that I want to kiss is you..”

 

“I do..”

 

“And I’m so stupid too, that I told you to run to Heechul hyung.. Mianhae, that’s so childish of me..”

 

“That’s okay.. We’re both childish. We’re still young and stupid..”

 

“Yeah... Jjakkaman!” His face turned serious after she recalled something, “You made out with Heechul hyung?! NEARLY HAD ?! What the heck were you doing?!” He shrieked in horror

 

“Ani,ani,ani~ It’s not what you thing it is! We kissed, we made out.. But only that! He didn’t get to see or ‘touch’ me!”

 

“But you did kiss, right?!”

 

“Well, yeah.. But then we felt that it was wrong, and then we stopped kissing. We even bursted laughing, because it felt nasty like kissing your own sibling!”

 

“I don’t get it...”

 

“Aiisshh~” She groaned, “We just made up and now we start a fight?”

 

“Who said we start a fight? I’m not angry.. I just don’t get it..”

 

“Well... That’s good, then. So, is there anything you want to ask?”

 

“You’re mine now..” He stated firmly.

 

“That’s not a question...” she responded with a smile, “I’ll ask then, do you love me?”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes,“do you even have to ask that? Of course, I do love you, every little things of you”

 

“Cheesy..” she grinned at his answer, “But I like it.. So, it’s my turn now, what’s make you think that I’m yours?”

 

This time, Kyuhyun smirked at her. He leaned closer to her until his nose touched hers, “The real question is.. Do you love me?” he asked with husky voice.

 

“I love you Cho Kyuhyun..”

 

Kyuhyun amusedly grinned, a glint of desire and happiness were in his eyes, “That’s all that matter, then. You’re mine..” he stated sedutively as pulled her closer to him and then pressed his lips onto hers eagerly.

 

She didn’t even get the chance to respond, the kisses was too passionate and she was drawn into the pleasure. The later on, they didn’t even know how but somehow the make out session heated until their clothes were ripped and they’re half .

 

_____ chuckled when she realized that they’re half , “Are we going to make babies now?”  she asked teasingly.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and about to answer but then he yelp like he choked on something, “Oppa, are you okay?” _____ asked worriedly.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer, he suddeny coughed hard and even almost vomit, “I’m okay? Can we just continue? I wanna make babies now..”

 

_____ laughed as her responded. She shook her head in disagree, not wanting to continue their ‘baby-making’ with his condition like that.

 

“No way, you need to rest, oppa. And after my second thought, I think I won’t make any babies until I’ve married”

 

“Good point.. Me neither, we’re carried away this time..” he chukled, “So.. will you marry me, then?”

 

“What?!” _____ responed in surprised, “I’m 19, what are you thinking? Is it about the baby-making?”

 

“No! It’s about spending the rest of my life with you. Well, the baby-making also has some roles..”

 

“You, ert!” she lightly slapped his arm, “I thought you’re serious at first!”

 

“I am! I’m serious!” He emphasized then leaned closer to peck her lips,

 

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you, having our little evils and angels messing around the house.. and then we back up each other, being the bestfriend for each other until we get old and die...” He dreamily said, “Don’t you love it?”

 

_____ laughed at the happy looks on his face, he looked like a kid asking a christmas gift, “I love that idea. But can you wait for a while? I still have college and you with your carier..”

 

“Okay, okay.. Let’s get married once you’re done with college..” he gave in and leaned to hug her waist, then buried his face on her shoulder.

 

“That’s like 3 or 4 years more, oppa. You sure you’re patient enough?” she teased

 

He groaned on her skin, which hears like muffled to her, “I’ll always stick with you. Even if you’re getting bored to me and tell me to leave, I’ll be selfish and won’t let you go”

 

Satisfied with his answer, ______ hugged him back on her neck and let out dreamily sigh. He was so warm, hot to be exact because he had a fever, but ____ loved that warm feeling. Their breathing were steady just like they’re sleeping. _____ eyes were fluttery opened and closed, she was nearly fell asleep.

 

“I’m wondering...” Kyuhyun murmured between the silent. _____ opened her eyes, she thought Kyuhyun had fallen asleep,

 

“Do you prefer a girl or a boy as our babies?”

 

~the end~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, MY READERS WHO KINDLY GAVE COMMENTS, EVEN THE SILENT READERS......

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

 

Thanks for reading my "Traveler's Love" and support it. I'm very grateful that I have these lovely readers that love my story.. I didnt even imagine that this story would be loved when I first write it...

I started writing this, my very first fanfiction one year ago.. Can't believe it's ended now.. kkk~

I'm still lack, not a perfect writer, vut I love writing and I love you guys too, so I'll continue writing another story ^^ So please anticipate my next stories!

 

And p.s: I'm so sorry, I promised you that I'll update yesterday, but I didnt hv a chance to. With the exams and my singing practice, I'm too tired to open my laptop. Sorry..

 

And last but not least.....

 

SARANGHAEYO!!!