So.. SoHeechul pairing really exists?

Traveler's Love

YOUR POV

 

I opened my eyes and woke up from my beauty sleep when I felt the sun warmth on my face. Someone might have opened the curtains. I looked up to the ceiling and turned to look around and found my sister who opened the curtains.

 

“Rise and shine, honey!” She shouted cheerfully, “How’s your sleep?”

 

I stretched my body and got up, then sat on the bed, “I had a sweet dream..”

 

“Really? What was that?”

 

“Someone… kissed me” I said shyly. Actually it was Kyuhyun oppa who’s kissing me in my dream. But it would be too embarrassing if I tell that to her.

 

“Aww.. That’s a sweet dream.. Now get up. We have to go back home..”

 

“Where’s Kyuhyun oppa?” I noticed that he wasn’t on his bed.

 

“He woke up earlier. Maybe he’s outside with the others” He woke up earlier than me.. That means he saw me sleeping, right? Geez.., “Honey, Ryeowook oppa made breakfast for us. You go outside and have some.”

I nodded to my sister and walked outside. I nearly jumped when I saw Heechul oppa who’s standing outside the room. He was leaning his back to the wall and crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“Oppa, you surprised me!” I hissed to him

 

“Yah, ______-ah” He looked at me seriously, “We need to talk”

 

~~~~~~moments later~~~~~~

 

Heechul oppa dragged me to his dorm which is upstairs. When we entered the dorm, we went slightly to his room while everyone was still in their own room, sleeping. Heechul oppa said we better talk in his room so no one could her us. I bet he wanted to talk about last night.

 

“What is it, oppa?” I asked him when we’re in his room.

 

“Tell me everything Sully had said to you last night”

 

I could just tell him ‘it’s okay’, ‘don’t bother to think about that again’, ‘she didn’t say anything’ or so on, but I’m sorry, I’m not that nice. I still mad, I could feel my anger. And I wanted him to know how bad Sulli is when she accused me last night, so I tell him everything.

 

“She said that?” Heechul oppa asked. His eyes widened in surprised.

 

“Yes. I’m not making up stories”

 

“That little girl sure has guts. ______-ah, I’m sorry about that, she’s..”

 

“Oppa, she said you already fell for someone..” I cut his sentence, ”Who’s that girl?” I was so curious about this girl. Not that I was jealous or something, but that because Sulli said I was nothing compare to her. I’m just curious. Kim Heechul of Super Junior has fallen for a girl. Who’s not curious to know about this girl?

 

“I think I should tell you everything, then.. This is really a long story..”

 

“I’m listening”

 

He sighed, “Do you know Wonder Girls Sohee?” Sohee from Wonder Girls? Of course I know her! I love her, she’s so cute and funny. I like her better than SNSD Girls.

 

”Yeah, why?”

 

“Well, you see, Sulli and she are best friends. She introduced me to Sohee one day, because Sulli knew that I was a big fan of Wonder Girls. At first, I really like her as a fanboy, but as time goes by, we became closer and spent so much time together. She’s an outgoing person, I’m really comfortable being near her.” He stopped talking and took something from his drawer and then gave it to me. It was a photo album.

 

“Then we felt something different grew inside our heart, which is love. We started going out secretly as a couple...”

 

I looked inside the photo album, it was filled with Heechul oppa and Sohee selca photos. So they’re a couple? SoHeechul pairing really exists?

 

“There’s almost 9 years between us. That’s what making us hard to be together” Heechul oppa said in a weak voice, “I’m an adult man, who was really serious with our relationships, and always think about marriage until now. I will just leave this whole entertainment world for a marriage.. But she, on the other side, was a young adult who was still on fire with her job, and never thought of me seriously”

 

“So?”

 

“So…. Remember when wonder girls started promoting in USA?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“That’s our limit. She left me here in Korea, and decided to end our relationship. She said she wanted to focus on her job”

 

“She broke you up?!” I asked in shocked. He just smiled weakly and nodded.

 

“Yes. We never talked to each other since then. We both were busy with our job, I thought that’s fair enough for both of us..”

 

“So what if you both met again? What did you do? Like in family outing, you guys looked okay, what’s with that?”

 

“It was just for the show. When the camera rolled off, we never talked”

“No. It wasn’t just for the show. I bet you still love her, right?” I asked him curiously. I watched Family outing 2 with wonder girls before, I could see how Heechul was all shy around Sohee, and the way they looked to each other in the show. Heechul oppa also gave her ‘kitty’ as her nick name. We all knew how much Heechul oppa loves Cats, he must be really love her if he dare to give her that nickname in a TV Show like that.

 

“I don’t love her anymore. It was all scripted”

 

“All of it? Even when you called her kitty?” I asked doubtfully

 

“Dae…” He answered, but he didn’t dare to look at my eyes. He surely lied to me. He must be still loves her. And somehow, the fact that he loves Sohee hurt my heart a bit.

 

“I might.. Fall in love with a new girl..” He whispered. And shocked me. Another girl?

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe I love this girl, not Sohee, but I don’t know exactly” He smiled me. He looked… brighter.

 

“You confused me here. Who’s that girl?”

 

“You’ll know, one day…” he murmured, “Now let’s wake up your oppa and the others” He pulled me outside his room and walked to Leeteuk oppa’s room. What the hell was that? He totally made me confuse!!