eleven

Traveler's Love

YOUR POV

 

I just woke up and I swear I didn’t wake up in my own room. The room is totally different with my room. It was all white. I didn’t mean the walls only. I meant everything! Everything’s here was white. The furnitures, the curtains, the bed cover.. it was all white! I remembered this is Leeteuk oppa’s bedroom. How could I sleep here? Where was Leeteuk oppa?

 

“Teuki-ah??” suddenly someone knocked the door and called Leeteuk oppa. I thought I knew who he is...

 

“Teuki-ah! Open the door! We’re late!”

 

I opened the door, and it was Heechul! I was right. He was really shocked and surprised. Maybe he didn’t expect to see me in Leeteuk oppa’s room. While he was in shocked, I was blushing. I remembered the kissed.

 

“A-anyyeong?” why did I said annyeong?

 

{In Korean} “Are you older than me?! Are you my close friend so you can ‘anyyeong’ me?”

 

“I-I’m sorry I didn’t understand you...” I just got a few words, but I’m sure he complained about my greeting

 

“Nevermind. Where’s Teuki?”

 

“I don’t know. I was oversleep last night and he left me here alone”

 

“Okay” he said that and then left me. What was it? He acted like there was nothing happen yesterday. Like he never kissed me!

 

“Wait. Hold on there” I said.

 

“Mwoh?”

 

“I said wait. Stop. You can’t go”

 

“What?!”

 

“Don’t ‘what’ on me! I want you to explain something! About the k..”

 

“Waaa!!! Stop!” suddenly he cut my sentence, “don’t say it”

 

“Don’t say what?”

 

“Don’t say the word. I’ll explain, but don’t say the word”

 

“What? Kiss?” And there he was screaming like a freak guy. What’s in him? Was he insane? I guessed he’s just being Kim Heechul like usual, “Stop fraking out like a girl! What is it?”

 

“I don’t want to hear you say that!” he said while his face was turning red. So he was embarrased now? Well he’s... Cute..

 

“Okay I’m sorry. But why did you do that to me?”

 

“I... I was... emm.. Can we talk this later? I’m in a rush. Now where’s Teuki?”

 

 “Oppa!”

 

“What?!”

 

“WHY DID YOU KISSED ME YESTERDAY?!” I shouted at him. He looked annoyed as I shouted the word “kissed”. Well take that Heenim. It’s about time someone annoyed you like this.

 

“Shut up!! At least keep your volume down! Do you want everybody hear that? No, right? I promised I’ll explain it. But where’s your oppa? We gotta go to MBC studio”

 

“I don’t know!” yes, where’s he? He can’t leave me here without saying anything. I mean.. This is a boy’s dorm! How could he leave his sister alone with a bunch of boys? “By the way, please don’t change the subject. I was asking you something, why don’t you answer it now?”

 

I stared at his eyes but he didn’t look back to me. He just blushing and keep in silent. Why was he so strange like this? I knew Kim Heechul is a strange Cinderella, but I never thought he would be a shy boy like this.

 

“Mianhae..” He finally spoke. Whispered actually, “I don’t know why I kissed you... Mianhae..”

 

His answered made me speechless. I didn’t know what to respond. Because he sounded serious.

 

“I’m sorry I’m surprising you.. I was a little stressed and depressed last night, and then you came in and offered me a drink.. And my body just moved automaticly,and....*sigh* You knew the rest”

 

I just nodded but it didn’t mean that I understand what he meant to say.

 

“Where’s Kyuhyun oppa? He was with me and Leeteuk oppa last night”

 

“Kyuhyunnie?” he said that and then run into the living room. I was kinda lost with his attitude so I followed him. There was Kyuhyun and Donghae playing PlayStation3 in the living room.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Hechul called him

 

“Ne, hyung!”

 

“Why is she here?”

 

“She’s who?” Kyuhyun was too into the game. He wasn’t even realize that I was here beside him. Unlike Kyuhyun, Donghae realized I was here and looked surprised with my appearance.

 

“______-ah! You’re here?!” He said. And thanks to Donghae, Kyuhyun finally turned his head from the TV and looked at me”

 

“Hey” I said. Only hey.

 

“______-ah! I’m sorry, I forgotten you! You’re awake?” Kyuhyun said

 

“Yes. Emm.. Where’s Leeteuk oppa?”

 

“He went to MBC studio earlier. He told me to wake you up and take you home, but I guess I forgot that..”

 

{In Korean} “Yah Kyuhyun-ah! She slept here las night?” Donghae asked.

 

{In Korean} “Yes. Teuk hyung was drunk last night, and she took care of her oppa, and then she overslept in Teuk hyung’s bed.. That’s why she’s here” Kyuhyun said

 

{In Korean} “Yah! Pabo! Take her home hurry! Look, she still wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday!”

 

They kept arguing in Korean and I didn’t understand any words they said. I’m too tired to ask them so I just called Leeteuk oppa with my own cellphone.

 

“Hello? Leeteuk oppa?” the three of them were suddenly quiet when I said Leeteuk oppa and then looked at me.

 

“I’m still in your dorm.. No he didn’t.. No,no. It’s okay. So where are you now? Why did you leave me? Hemm.. uh-huh. Okay, whatever. I just wanna go home...”

 

“I’ll take you home” Kyuhyun said in whisper.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa said he’ll take me home. Is it okay??...ohh okay then. Okay, bye” I said as I hung up the phone.

 

“What did he said?” Heechul said.

 

“Nothing much. He just apologized to me. Oh, and Kyuhyun oppa, would you take me home now?”

 

“Dae, dae.. Come on” Kyuhyun oppa said as he got up.

 

So I said goodbye to Donghae and Heechul. Donghae told me to come to MBC studio and watch Music Core. But I refused. I need a break. I should go home now, meet Audrey and explain everything. She must be worry about me. And I should take a shower too! Donghae also invited me to tomorrow’s SBS Inkigayo but I said I’ll think about it. I thought maybe it will be fun, but then I remembered the waiting room ‘accident’ with Heechul. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea.

 

"_______-ah! Come on, we have to hurry. We're scheduled to go to MBC now.." Kyuhyun said.

 

"Okay,okay"

 

"Wait. Let me take her home" suddenly Heechul said that.

 

"What?" Kyuhyun asked

 

"Let me take her home... You haven't wear make up or dressed up right? I've done it. So I'll take her home, you guys prepared so we all save times, right?"

 

"But... But Leeteuk oppa said Kyuhyun who'll take me home. So..."

 

"Naah~ Jungsoo won't be mind.. You don't mind,right kyuhyunnie?" Heechul said

 

"No,no. I don't mind. ______-ah you go with heechul hyung okay?" Kyuhyun said.

 

"What? But..but..."

 

"Okay, come on ______-ah!" Heechul said as he pushed me out to the garage hall.

 

No,no!! I don't wanna go with heechul!!!

 

~~~~ in ______'s house ~~~~

 

Thank God we had arrived! Seriously, being in a car with Heechul only wasn't really great like I've always wondered. I couldn't keep up with him. We're totally didn't match to each other. In the way to my home, he talked a lot about his beauty, his AB blood type gank, his greatness, which I thought really ridiculous.

 

We argued a lot and it was all because of him. I couldn't keep up with him. Such a weirdo Heenim.

 

"You live here alone?" Heechul asked

 

"No.. There's also my older sister" I answered and he just nodded, "well I guess I'm going in now. Thanks for riding me home,oppa..."

 

"Ne,ne... You're welcome."

 

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked it just for formality but he looked startled a bit.

 

"You want me to come in?" Heechul asked me back

 

"Huh? It's up to you, I was just offering"

 

"I know it's up to me. But I asked you, do you actually want me to come in?"

 

"You..! *sigh you know what? I'll just go into my house. Thanks for riding me home." I bowed him a little and he just laughed.

 

"Okay,okay. Pass me my regards to your sister, okay?"

 

"Okay.. Bye oppa"

 

"Bye, ______-ah"