BONUS CHAPTER - SIDE STORY

Traveler's Love

Hi.. This is actually a side story, a bonus chaper but not related with the last chapter. Of course it's related to the story. Hope you'll enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was passing midnight, _______ and Kyuhyun were sleeping in each other place. Kyuhyun was sleeping peacefully after his long busy day, while ______ was so tensed in her sleep. Apparently she was having nightmares. Suddenly she gasped and woke up from her nightmare. She was breathing heavily and sweating a lot. She took her phone from the bed-side table and dialed someone’s number.

“Yoboseoyo?” “Onnie, can you come to my room now? Pretty please?” She said panicky.

“______-ah?” a hoarse male voice shocked her.She actually thought to call her sister. But it was definitely a male voice.

“Eh? Audrey is that you?” she asked hesitantly.

“Ani~ ______-ah, this is me..” said the male voice, that actually Kyuhyun’s who was woken by her in the middle of his sleep.

“Me who? Wait…” she checked on her phone’s screen, “Oh my God! Kyuhyun oppa, is that you?!”

“Yeah, it’s me…” Kyuhyun said weakly. It seemed like he’s not fully awake.

“OMO! I’m sorry! Wrong call! Bye!” She abruptly hung up the phone. Kyuhyun was startled by her action. He chuckled and decided to call her back. She picked the phone after the second beep.

“Hey..” Kyuhyun greeted first, almost a whisper, because Sungmin was sleeping in the bed beside him and he didn’t want wake Sungmin up, “What was that?”

“Ugh.. I sorry…!!” she groaned, “I was about to call Audrey, maybe I was too panic, and the light was dim, I didn’t know that I actually called you..”

“Chill.. It’s okay~” he said softly. He was actually happy to have a phone call with her.

“I’m sorry.. I might wake you up, right?” ______ asked cautiously.

“Yeah.. My eyes are actually closed now *chuckles*, but it’s okay…” he said, “What happened? You’re freaking out..”

She let out heavy sigh, ”Nightmare….”

“That’s why you called your sister and asked her to sleep with you?” he asked teasingly and then laughed.

“Oppa, don’t laugh at me….” She whined,

“The nightmare was terrifying and I used to have Audrey every time I have nightmares..”

“You’re such a kid *giggles* now tell me about this nightmare…” Kyuhyun said

“Oppa, it’s 2am, don’t you want to go back to sleep? You sound sleepy and tired” ______ asked thoughtfully (A/N: Just imagine Kyuhyun was lying face down in his bed, with his eyes closed, and holding his phone to his ear. Imagine how cute is that?)

“Naah~ I’m fully awake now. I want to hear your story first.. Ppali~ Tell me about that nightmare..” he lied, and ______ knew it. His voice was too hoarsely and sleepy. But she did what he told to.

“Well.. I was sleeping in my nightmare, and suddenly there was a big earthquake and then me and Audrey ran out the house and suddenly there was water everywhere, people was freaked out. We found out there was tsunami and then we drowned in the water, and then Audrey was missing, and then… and then…” ______ explain in blabbered. She was almost crying because of frighten.

“It’s okay, it’s okay.. It’s just a dream, okay?” Kyuhyun tried to comfort her, “It was a nightmare, don’t be scared.. It’s over now..”

“Okay..” she answered weakly. Indeed, she still haunted by the nightmare.

“Do you still frightened to go to sleep now?” he asked

“Yeah.. Maybe I just sleep when sun rise or I can just call Audrey to sleep with me..” Kyuhyun sighed, “Or you could just talk with me..”

“No~ I mean, that’s so kind of you.. But you need to sleep, oppa.. You must be tired, and you have to wake up early..”

“Yeah, we kinda busy today, but I’m used to it. And I don’t have to wake up early tomorrow..”

“But..!”

“We can talk all night long and I’ll sing you lullabies…” he cut her sentence.

______was quite for a while,“Alright then, if you insist..” she said and chuckled, “I was a bit swayed by the lullaby, actually..”

“I’ll sing, later..” he said, “what are you going to do tomorrow?”

“Studying like usual..” she sighed, “The exam is coming so soon. And I don’t know if I’m well prepared..”

“Why? You’re not the clever one?” Kyuhyun and giggled.

“I might not the best, but you can call me above the average” She giggled after praising herself. Kyuhyun giggled along with her but then she sighed, “It’s just that.. I can’t stand Math…”

“AH! I’m GREAT with MATH, you know!” Kyuhyun said enthusiastically, “I’d once won a math Olympiad..”

“Yeah, I knew it.. I was your fan, remember?” she said sarcastically.

“Aah~ dae.. ______-ah.. I’m sorry about that.. You know, come to think of it, I was really exaggerating things back then..” Kyuhyun was feeling guilty that he ever treated her bad because she was one of their fans. “It’s good if you’re one of our fans again..”

“Nooo~ Oppa, it’s okay. It’s been so long. Don’t ever think about it again..”

“So you’re our fans, now? Again?”

She laughed quietly, “I’ve always been your fans. But it’s different now.. I see you guys more like normal persons.. Like friends and family.. Not like an idol or something..”

“Really?”

“Yeah.. Well, even if sometimes you guys look like dorks to me” ______ said jokingly and then laughed.

Kyuhyun protested but then he laughed too, “Yeah, we sometimes act like dorks..” He admitted. “But we’re cool! Especially me, either when I sing or dance!”

______ sneered, “Yeah,right~ You really love to self-praise, huh?”

“Oh, come on! Admit it, I don’t know about dance, but my voice is absolutely really great!”

“I know~ You, Yesungie oppa, Ryeowookie oppa are really great vocalist. Of course, you have a great voice..” she said, “Three of you should get a concert.. I mean KRY concert..”

“Emmh…” Kyuhyun rolled his body to face the ceiling, he’s fully awake, “Actually, Me.. Ryeowookie..and Yesungie hyung will have a KRY concert in Japan.. “

“Really?! Wow that’s great!” ______ squealed in whisper.

“Yeah.. Why are you whispering?” Kyuhyun asked in whisper too

“Because it’s late.. I don’t wanna wake Audrey up.. You’re whispering too before!”

“*chuckle* Because I don’t wanna wake Sungmin hyung here.. So, are you coming?”

“Dae?”

“Are you coming to our concert?” he asked again.

“Umm.. I don’t know. It’s in Japan, I think Audrey won’t let me go, and Leeteuk oppa won’t be there too, and my exam is coming soon, so..” ______ answered in guilty tone.

“Aww.. It will be so much fun if you there too.. I was anticipating you to come.. ” Kyuhyun said. There was disappointed in his tone. ______ was blushed by his words, she somehow felt happy.

“But I’ll attend super show 3 in Seoul! So I still can watch you in a concert..” _______ said enthusiastically.

That’s great! Hey, have you ever watched our concert before?” Kyuhyun asked cautiously.

“I’ve watched one.. Your Super show 2 concert in Malaysia..”

“Jinja?! Kyuhyun nearly shouted in surprised, “What section? Were you standing or in seated row..”

“I was in seated row.. “ ______ said shyly.

“Really?? Were you close enough to the stage? Did any of us come near your section?” Kyuhyun asked anxiously.

“Well actually, you stood in front of me a lot of times, and also Siwon oppa.. I remember when in ‘Marry U’, you came and stood right in front of me, and then shook a girl’s hand.. I was actually right beside that girl..”

“OMO! Jinja?! Did I shake your hand too?”

“No~ Gosh! Should we stop talking about this? I’m so embarrassed! That was a past, a past!!” ______ said in shame. Kyuhyun laughed silently at her. He even covered his mouth so he wouldn’t laugh out loud and woke the others. “Oh come on! Stop laughing. Let’s talk about anything else,,”

“Okay…” Kyuhyun tried to hold his laughed and took a deep breath, “I probably would wake Sungmin hyung. What do you want to talk again?”

“I don’t know.. It’s your turn..” she murmured. “Hmm… Okay…” Kyuhyun talked a lot about his life, his family, his previous life before debut, and so on. He thought he never talked that much to a girl before. ______ responded to his story very well. She sometimes chuckled and laughed. They were really enjoying their phone conversation. They ended up talking about Super Junior-M. Kyuhyun told her about their upcoming event and new album.

“Oh wait! Oppa, I never met Zhoumi and Henry..” she murmured, “I mean personally.. I’ve met them in the concert, but,,”

“Oh, right.. I get it. I’ll introduce you to them if they’re here..”

“Hmm….” ______ responded shortly. She was already sleepy and almost fell asleep.

“______-ah, are you sleepy?” Kyuhyun noticed her voice was sleepy.

“Yeah… But I’m still scared to sleep..”

“You want me to sing for you?” Kyuhyun asked but then he giggled in embarrassment. ______ was giggling with him too.

“Maybe you should sing for me..” she said, “You said you’ll sing lullabies for me..”

“Okay.. But I wanna hear you sing first..” Kyuhyun said.

______ was hesitant at first, but Kyuhyun insisted her to sing, so she sings a little. “Mommy told me something, a little kid should know. It’s all about the devil and I learnt to hate him so~

Kyuhyun laughed when she started singing, because she sang a childish and cute song by Frente. But she kept singing, and sometimes she couldn’t hold to chuckle. (You may hear the song here, Frente- Open your heart, and let the sunshine in)

“…He will never ever leave you..If your heart is filled with gloom…” She paused a moment and chuckled, “Dang, I forgot the chorus..” that made Kyuhyun laughed.

“Don’t laugh! Not all people have God Voice like you!” she whined.

“No~ It’s not that.. Your voice is sweet and mesmerizing..You sang it beautifully.. I’m not just talking..” He did tell the truth. ______ really has a great voice. She just rarely shows it to other people.

“Oh, shut up” ______ groaned, but she actually smiled, “It’s your turn..”

“Okay.. Now close your eyes..” Kyuhyun said softly

“Why?” ______ asked confusedly

“So you can sleep”

______ chukled, “Okay.. ppali~ sing!” She really closed her eyes and smiling ear to ear. Then Kyuhyun took a breath and started singing,

So let the sunshine in~ face it with a grin” ______ laughed a little because Kyuhyun was actually singing the chorus part of the song she sang before.

“You know the chorus?” she asked

“Yeah~ *giggles* can I continue?” Kyuhyun asked back. After ______ answered with an ‘OK’ he continued singing in a velvet voice that it almost a whisper.

So let the sunshine in~ face it with a grin,

Smilers never lose, and frowners never win,

So let the sunshine in~, Face it with a grin,

Open up your heart and let the sun shine in~” He stopped singing. “______-ah are you there?”

“Yeah.. Oppa, could you please sing the whole song? I love your voice…” she said with a low voice.

She might almost fell asleep. She didn’t realize that Kyuhyun was all over heels hearing her saying she loves his voice. He started singing again,

Mommy told me something A little kid should know

It's all about the devil And I've learned to hate him so

She said he causes trouble When you let him in the room,

He will never ever leave you If your heart is filled with gloom

So let the sun shine in Face it with a grin

Smilers never lose And frowners never win S

o let the sun shine in Face it with a grin Open up your heart and let the sun shine in

When you are unhappy The devil wears a grin

But oh, he starts to running When the light comes pouring in

I know he'll be unhappy 'Cause I'll never wear a frown

Maybe if we keep on smiling He'll get tired of hanging 'round.

If I forget to say my prayers The devil jumps with glee

But he feels so awful awful When he sees me on my knees

So if you're full of trouble And you never seem to win Just open up your heart and let the sun shine in

So let the sun shine in Face it with a grin

Smilers never lose And frowners never win

So let the sun shine in Face it with a grin

Open up your heart And let the sun shine in

“______-ah.. Are you still there?” he asked. But there was no responds from her, _______ already fell asleep before she could hang up the phone.

“______-ah~ did you fall asleep? *chuckle* I guess you are…”Kyuhyun smiled ear to ear to know she fell asleep because of his voice. Now the song officially becomes his lullaby for _______. “Saranghae, _______... Let me be your sunshine from now on…” he whispered before he finally hang the phone.. He closed his eyes with smile on his face before finally dozed off to his dreamland. It was one of the best nights for both _____ and Kyuhyun