late night dinner

Traveler's Love

When they’d arrived at The Airport, they checked in their tickets and their luggage in the counter. The plane board one hour later, so they stopped by a coffee shop first. Heechul bought a black coffee while ______ bought a Chocó mint Ice blended. They chilled in the shop for a while and then decided to window shopping before they went to the boarding room, because there are so many duty free shops in the airport. ______ bought much kind of chocolates and cookies while Heechul bought three bottles of wine.

 

“Aaah~ the wine’s price in here are so great. They’re not as expensive as in Korea” Heechul said pleased when they were walking to the boarding room.

 

“You bought so many. Is it all yours?” ______ asked as she pointed at the bottles.

 

“Naah, mine is just two of them. I’ll give one for Kyuhyunnie. He didn’t get a chance to go with us, so..”

 

“Oh,right He’s a heavy drinker, huh?”

 

“Sort of..  hey, This plane is heading to Korea, so there might be so many Korean, I think we should walk apart now. Are you okay with that?” Heechul asked seriously.

 

______ nodded, “Okay, so I’ll meet you on the plane, then” They both then say goodbye and walked separately, pretending like they don’t know each other.

 

Just like what Heechul thought before, there were so many Korean in the same flight with them. When Heechul entered the boarding room, some of them started suspecting him as Kim Heechul from Super Junior. Bur fortunately none of them are Super Junior fans. Most of them are worker or businessmen so no one tried to take photos of him. Not a long time after they entered the waiting room, the flight contender told them the plane is ready and the passengers can board in. Heechul and ______ got a chance to board in first since they both are seated on the executive class.

 

Heechul sat near the window while ______ sat beside him. He put his famous ‘hee’ mask on and put on his hooded jacket so no one would see him. ______ sat beside him not long time after Heechul on his seat.

 

“Hey” ______ whispered to Heechul

 

“Don’t talk to me now, There are too many people passing by, we shouldn’t talk to each other now..” Heechul said in a low voice behind his mask.

 

“But I want to laugh.. This is so funny!” she whispered while holding her laugh with her hand.

 

“______-ssi, you don’t wanna be on scandal with me, right?”

 

“Nope, Heechul-ssi”

 

‘Then, shut up”

 

“Yessir!”

 

______ and Heechul decided to keep silent and didn’t talk to each other until the plane took off, but they were so tired that they both fell asleep. They keep sleeping and only stayed up when the stewardess woke them up to have some food and drinks. Heechul ordered wine and food for both of them. And because of the wine, they slightly fell asleep again after having their diner. They’re sleeping for the whole flight until the plane landed.

 

“So I guess we’re apart from now on, then…” ______ said when they’re walking out from the plane.

 

“Hmm.. I guess not.. Jungsoo just texted me, he said our manager hyung will pick us both and you should come with me to our dorm..”

 

“Why? I’m so tired.. Can I just go straight home?”

 

“No.. Actually we’ll having dinner feast in our dorm tonight.. We invite some of our close friends, and it seems like Jungsoo invites you and your sister”

 

“But it’s already late for dinner..” ______ complained

 

“Yeah, but you know..With our busy and tight schedule.. No time is consider late”

 

“Okay, then.. So are we going to meet your manager together? Or we’ll just meet up in some place?”

 

“Umm.. You can wait for us in the car park. I’ll pick you there with my manager. Now it’s better if we walk separately…”

 

“Okay. I’ll meet you there, then. Don’t let me wait for too long”

 

“I won’t. Bye” Heechul then left ______ and walked separately with ______ while ______ walked away to the Car park. As what Heechul planned before, he picked ______ up in the car park with his manager. ______ got into a black van after she knew that it was Heechul and his manager who were inside the van. They went straight to the dorm where everyone was waiting for them.

 

~~~~~ In Super Junior’s dorm~~~~

 

YOUR POV

 

I felt really exhausted like my body could tear apart. I just want to lay on my bed, sleep peacefully with no one disturbs me. But then again, Leeteuk oppa told me to come to their dorm. Sigh. If it wasn’t because Leeteuk oppa had let me stayed one night more in Singapore, maybe I’ll just take a taxi and go home by myself now. Sigh.

 

Me and Heechul oppa just arrived at Super Junior’s dorm. We went to the 11th floor where Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Yesung oppa live. Heechul oppa said that they usually use the 11th floor dorm for occasion like this because the 11th floor dorm room is neater and cleaner than the 12th floor dorm where Heechul, Donghae, Leeteuk and Shindong oppa live. Heechul oppa unlocked the dorm room by pressing his thumb onto a scanner. Their dorm door is locked by a fingerprints locker.

 

“I’m home~” Heechul oppa shouted as we entered the room. Everyone in the room looked at us with Surprise. I was surprised too. Because I didn’t expect that there will be a lot of people here.

 

“______!!!” Leeteuk oppa shouted my name as he ran into me and gave me a bear hug, “You’re alive~” he said in relief.

 

“YAH! What did you mean by ‘alive’? Of course she’s alive! It’s not like I wanted to kill her!” Heechul oppa complained.

 

“Hey sist, don’t you think you owe me something to explain?” my sister Audrey came out from the kitchen with Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, and Eunhyuk oppa. I just gave her a guilty smile as the answer.

 

“Welcome, ______-ah” Siwon, Donghae, and Eunhyuk oppa greeted me and I greeted them back after Leeteuk oppa finally released his hug.

 

I felt some unfamiliar couple of eyes was staring at me. They were some members of SHINee and f(x).

 

“Hyung, who’s this girl?” One of them asked Leeteuk oppa, I believed it’s Jonghyun from SHINee.

 

“Oh, right. You all have to get know each other” Leeteuk said, “Everyone this is my little sister, cousin actually, her name is ______”

 

“Annyeonghaseo~ ______ imnida~” I introduce myself and then bowed to them.

 

“Dae, ______-ah, this is Jonghyun and Minho from SHINee” he pointed at the two boys in front of me, “Sulli” he pointed at Sulli who’s glaring at me with a death look, “Victoria” A girl with a nice smile, she look kind, “and ofcourse Krystal. She said you both had met each other before”

 

“Ah! Yes, when you knocked out and got drunk, oppa..” I remember I’d met her before. Actually I’d known them before, since I was a kpop fan.

 

“Aaah, don’t said those things again, I’m so embarrassed, now you go hang out with them, I have something to do” Leeteuk oppa said as he left me with the others.

 

“Hi, finally we meet again.. Come on, seat with us. We should hang out more” Krystal said in English and gave me a warm hug. Aaah, finally someone started to speak in English again with me. Nowadays, I was forced to speak in Korean with people around me since I could speak Korean. (A/N: Yes, ______ is able to speak Korean now~)

 

“Ah, that’s a great idea. But wait, I should greet the other first, and maybe change my clothes. I’ll come back later” I smiled at them all and walked away to the kitchen where Ryeowook oppa is cooking. Audrey was in the kitchen too, helping him arranging the table.

 

“Ryeowook oppa, anyyeonghaseo~” I bowed at him. He wore a pink apron while cooking

 

“Ah, ______-ah. You’re back. How’s your short holiday?”

 

“Hmm, it was great! Marvelous! Oppa, do you need some help?”

 

“Dae, could you help your sister? We need lots of spoons, fork, plates, chopsticks, since there’s too many of us here”

 

“Okay…” I said as I walked to Audrey and help her with the dining utensils, “Oppa.. I don’t see Kyuhyun oppa, Sungmin oppa, Yesung oppa and Shindong oppa.. Where are they?”

“Ah, Shindong is on his was picking up his girl friend, and the others are in KyuMin’s room, I guess..” I laughed at his words, ‘KyuMin’,

 

“Ahaha KyuMin. Don’t you know that’s a FanFiction pairing name by your fans?” I asked curiously.

 

“Dae, of course we all know that. We read the fanfics sometimes, to make some jokes. Mine is YeWook. Hahaha. But sometimes I found KyuWook, too” We bursted into laugh after he said that. That’s so funny. I never imagine them saying their ‘pairing’ name. It sounded so Gay, yet funny.

 

“______-ah, you should see Kyuhyun and the others..” Audrey said,”You know, Kyuhyun just got out from Hospital yesterday..”

 

“Oh! You’re right!” How could I forget that?

 

So I left Ryeowook oppa and my sister in the kitchen and walked to Kyuhyun’s room. Suddenly a small figure bumped into me. It was Sulli.

 

“Ah, sorry..” she said and bowed to me

 

“Me too, I’m sorry” I bowed to her too.

 

“Onnie, where are you going to?” she suddenly asked. Onnie? Am I older than her?

 

“I’m going to meet Kyuhyun oppa. Why?”

 

“Nothing” She murmured and then left me. What was that? She’s very weird.

 

So I continue walked to Kyuhyun oppa’s room. I entered the room after knocked the door. There they were, Kyuhyun oppa who’s laying on his bed, Sungmin oppa and Yesung oppa who were sat on the floor playing i-touch.

 

“______-ah! Come in!” Sungmin oppa greeted me cheerfully as always.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

“We’re playing ‘Tap-Tap’ game, while waiting Ryeowook finishes his cooking” Yesung oppa answered. He didn’t look at me, he was so focused with the game

 

“Why don’t you guys wait outside?”

 

“There’s too many people, the heat is too hot” Sungmin oppa answered.

 

Kyuhyun oppa, who’s now sitting on his bed, starred at me. I know he’s staring at me but I kept avoiding his eyes and didn’t want to look back.

“Kyuhyun oppa, how are you doing?”

 

“Great. I heard you and Heechul hyung had a night together in Singapore, huh?” he asked. He sounded angry. I could just say yes, but I don’t know why I felt guilty. Suddenly the atmosphere was awkward. Sungmin oppa and Yesung oppa looked at us both.

 

“I..I think Ryeowook needs our help, let’s see if the food is done” Yesung oppa said as he stood up and followed by Sungmin oppa.

                                                 

“You’re right. Come on” then, they both ran out from the room and left me and Kyuhyun oppa alone here. This is great. Really GREAT.

 

I walked and sat on Sungmin oppa’s bed, I was facing Kyuhyun oppa. He stared at me with painful eyes, but I just looked down to my feet, not wanting to see him. I know this is wrong, but the situation was like a girl who caught cheating by her boyfriend. I felt guilty.

 

“So how was it? Did you guys have lots of fun?” he asked sarcastically. I just nodded.

 

“Well that’s good” He said coldly. Why is he acting like that? Was he jealous?

 

“Oppa…” I was about to talk to him but someone’s scream cut me off.

 

“KYUHYUNNIE!!!!” Someone cut my sentence and broke into the room. I was surprised with his appearance. It was….