“?! What’s your problem, seriously?!”

Traveler's Love

 

I walked and sat on Sungmin oppa’s bed, I was facing Kyuhyun oppa. He stared at me with painful eyes, but I just looked down to my feet, not wanting to see him. I know this is wrong, but the situation was like a girl who caught cheating by her boyfriend. I felt guilty.

 

“So how was it? Did you guys have lots of fun?” he asked sarcastically. I just nodded.

 

“Well that’s good” He said coldly. Why is he acting like that? Was he jealous?

 

“Oppa…” I was about to talk to him but someone’s scream cut me off.

 

“KYUHYUNNIE!!!!” Someone cut my sentence and broke into the room. I was surprised with his appearance. It was….

 

“Youngwoon hyung!” Kyuhyun oppa shouted. Yes. It’s Korea’s no.1 raccoon, nope, handsome guy, Kangin!

 

We were in silent for a moment because of sudden shock. I was shocked by Kangin’s sudden appearance, and I bet Kyuhyun oppa felt the same too, and Kangin who was shocked because there’s a girl in Kyuhyun’s room.

 

“Uwoooh! KYUHYUNNIE GOT A GIRLFRIEND NOW!!!” Kangin shouted out loud.

 

“Yaaah!!! She’s not her boyfriend!!” Leeteuk oppa who’s walking to this room shouted back.

 

“What? Who’s she then?” Kangin asked.

 

“Well Youngwoonnie, meet my cousin, ______-ah. She’s Hyeonmi’s sister” Leeteuk oppa explained as he entered the room.

 

“Wow, you got a pretty sister, hyung. But she looks prettier than you” Kangin ,”______-ah, you can call me oppa. Kangin oppa, Youngwoon oppa, whatever you want” he said as he gave me a warm smile. Wow.. He sure looks like an appa.

 

“Kangin oppa, then…” I said shyly and smiled at him.

 

“Yah! Why is she in Kyuhyun’s room if she’s not his girlfriend?” Kangin oppa asked

 

“Hyung! He’s not my girlfriend!” Kyuhyun said. His face was turning red. So was mine. He then walked out the room angrily.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” they both asked me.

 

“I don’t know.. Don’t ask me, I’m as confused as you both are”

 

“Okay then, let’s eat. Everyone has gathered out there. Ryeowookie and your sister had finished cooking” Leeteuk oppa said, “And Shindong just arrived here with his girlfriend, Nari. You should meet her”

 

We got out of the room and then walked to the others. They were all standing and gathered around the table where the food is. It looked like they’re waiting for Leeteuk oppa to start the dinner feast as he was the oldest.

 

“Well let’s eat. What are you waiting for?” Leeteuk said as a signal for them to take the food.

 

Ryeowook oppa surely made lots of tasty foods. And with some helps with my sister. She kept saying that she’d helped Ryeowook. It seemed like she could get along with all of them. We’re not eating and sitting around the table. Some of us sat on the couch and some sat on the floor in the living room. We’re having our dinner while chatting and laughing. It was so fun!

 

So I found out that I’m older than the rest of f(x) member, except for Victoria Onnie, who’s the same age with Ryeowook oppa. So that’s why Sulli called me ‘Onnie’ before. Victoria Onnie and Krystal were so kind to me, but this Sulli girl, I don’t know what’s wrong with her, or if I ever did something wrong to her, she just glared at me with a death glare.

 

Shindong oppa introduced her girl friend to the others. It seems like Super Junior boys already knew her and met her before, but it was the first time for Jonghyun, Minho, Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, and of course myself. Nari onnie herself is a petite cute looking girl. She’s so kind and nice. Everyone kept asking her about her relationship with Shindong oppa, about when they will get married, etc. She looked kinda uncomfortable when everyone attacked her with those interrogations, so I asked her something to change to topics,

 

“So, onnie, are you a college student or…” I asked her.

 

“I’m actually still a college student, but I did part-time job as a native speaker in a Korean course..” she answered with a smiled. Everybody now distracted by my question and forget about marriage things.

 

“Well, ______ and Hyeonmi actually are having Korean course until now, right?” Leeteuk oppa said

 

“Nope, it’s just ______-ah. I’m not taking the course anymore” Audrey added. I nodded in agreement.

 

“Victoria onnie, Amber and me also took a Korean course. But nowadays it’s only Victoria..” Krystal said.

 

“Really? Which course did you take?” Nari onnie asked me

 

“Umm.. xxxx course, do you know that?” I answered. She looked kinda surprised.

 

“Seriously? I’m actually teaching there! How could we never meet before? What days do you take?” She asked me anxiously

 

“Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Why?”

 

“Dang! I teach class on the other days.. ______-ah, maybe you should come to my class someday”

 

“Dae, I will…”

 

Then the others started asking us about the course and ended up making a sudden quiz between me, my sister, Victoria and Krystal. They tested our Korean. So far my Korean is very weak. I just knew everyday conversation, and the others seemed expert with Korean language. The boys teased me by imitated my weird accent. Heechul oppa was the one who teased me a lot. I thought that he really good at imitating people.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

It was already 2 am when all Super Junior guest went home, except for f(x) girls, ______ and her sister. The f(x) girls were waiting for their manager to pick them up, while ______ and Hyeonmi stayed over for a night in the dorm. The boys were all in the living room, playing games, while the girls cleaned up the plates. ______ excused herself to go to the rest room. When she got out from the rest room, she found Sulli stood in front of the rest room. ______ just smiled at her, but she didn’t reply back so _______ just walked pass her.

 

“So you’re with Heechul oppa, huh?” she suddenly asked coldly.

“What?!”

 

“You and Heechul oppa, are you guys together?”

 

“What?! No!”

 

“So, you’re with Kyuhyun oppa, then?” Sulli asked again with mocking tone.

 

“Sulli-ssi, what do you want exactly?” ______ asked. She’s annoyed with her questions.

 

“Lemme get this straight, ______-ssi. I hate you. For being close with Heechul oppa” She answered harshly.

 

“What so wrong about that?”

 

“Well, I heard from Leeteuk oppa that you kissed Kyuhyun oppa before, and then I heard again that you just spend a night together with Heechul in Singapore last night, is it true?” ______ was surprised with what Sulli just have said.

 

“Yes that’s all true, but you have to know…”

 

“How ty is that?” Sulli asked rudely, “You must feel really proud, huh? Having two famous idols care for you?”

 

“Yah! Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?! I don’t mind to slap you now, Sulli-ssi!” ______ said loudly. She almost yelled at her.

 

“Do you think Heechul oppa will fall for you? No way! He only treats you like the other es!”

 

“?! What’s your problem, seriously?!” ______ shouted at her, irritated by her sentence.

 

“You should know, he never takes you seriously! He already fell for somebody else! And you’re nothing compared to her! You should stay away, don’t….”

 

“ENOUGH!!” Suddenly someone yelled at them both and stopped the argument.

Heechul. He was standing behind Sulli.

 

“Heechul oppa…” ______ whispered.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Sulli asked panicky.

 

“Sulli, you’re really out of the line” He said holding his anger, “Said sorry to _______-ah!”

 

“Why? I was just saying the truth! She played with you and Kyuhyun oppa! Besides, oppa, don’t you remember the girl you love? You and SoSo onnie…”

 

“CHOI JINRI! I SAID ENOUGH!!” He yelled at Sulli angrily. Both Sulli and ______ was shocked and scared with Heechul. But suddenly Heechul grabbed ______’s hand and pulled her and walked away, leaving Sulli behind who’s still frowning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NEW CHAPPIE!!! And new comment! I love new comment..

 

Well I'm sorry for making Sulli a lil mean.. I didn't mean it. Actually she's not a mean girl..

She's just.... pffft. I won't tell you now. That'll be a secret.

You'll find out why is Sulli being like that to ______ later..

Next chappie won't take time too long. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow..

I'll promise I'll update 2 chappie if I recieve enough comments..

 

And for you guys who commented my fics, thanks a lot! The other readers, please gimme a comment

 

ofhumming: awww new reader! Thanks for your comment! Hehehe. I love cliffhanger!!

lolisho: yes, yes, Suju are loveeee... who's your bias by the way?


akuaku: iyaaa kayaknya disini jarang yg org indo ya? Hehehe. Makasih udh comment!


sallypw: salam kenal juga.. kasih comment terus yaaa...