seventeen

Traveler's Love

~~in Leeteuk oppa’s car~~

 

We’re on our way back to my house after visiting Kyuhyun in the hospital. I couldn’t believe that I and Kyuhyun were actually hugging each other a few moments ago! What was I thinking? This is weird, we had a date, a great date, we had a kiss, we just hugged each other.. What are we? Did those things are things that couple are suppose to do? Are we a couple? Well, any of us officially said we’re a couple, He never said he loves me, I don’t even know if I love him too, so…What was that all?

 

“______-ah!” Leeteuk oppa called me and woke me from my daydreaming. Not daydreaming actually, I was just thinking seriously.

 

“Dae, oppa..”

“I see you and Kyuhyunnie are officially together now…” he teased me

“What did you mean with together?”

“Honey we saw you hugged Kyuhyun-ah in his room..” Audrey said and giggled

“What?! You guys peeked on us?” These two are seriously had nothing better to do, right?

“So you did hug him, didn’t you?” Leeteuk oppa said, teasing me again. They both were giggling like a goof

“I knew you and Kyuhyun like each other..” Audrey added

“Geez~ Cut it off guys.. It wasn’t like you think it was.. He hugged me, and I don’t know why he did that…”

“And don’t forget the kiss!” Audrey said excitedly, “He owned Jungsoo oppa a punch for that” Leeteuk oppa nodded, agree with Audrey

“I said cut it off! Oppa, please don’t hurt him! It was just a kiss! It’s not like he hurts me or something…” I said, whining on Leeteuk oppa as I lingered my hand to his arm from his back

“______-ah, I’m driving, here” I pouted and crossed my arm on my chest. The car stopped as the traffic light turned red. Leeteuk oppa turned back to me and looked at me

“I won’t hurt him, okay? Like you’ve said, as long as he doesn’t hurt you. Besides, he’s my youngest brother. Who I love so much. So, relax~” He my head and pinched my cheek gently. I just nodded and smiled to him.

Well.. Why should I worry that he’ll hurt me? We’re not even a couple……

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

For some reasons, I felt lucky to be hospitalized like this. I received much attention from my fans, my family, all my hyungs, and especially ______. I love being the center of attention like this. Everybody treated me well. They spoiled me, maybe a little too much, but I loved it. Like Heechul hyung, he rarely bother to care me in normal life, usually he only cares to his favorite dongsaeng only, like Donghae hyung and these days Ryeowook also was his favorite one. But since I was hospitalized, he came visited me and called me several times. I ever expected Heechul hyung to be that kind, so I’m very happy about that.

The other reason why I kinda love being hospitalized like this is my Mom. I haven’t seen my mom for a long time, now she’s coming here to take care of me. It’s been a long time she hasn’t peel and cut fruits for me. I don’t know how happy I am today. Suddenly my cell phone rang while me and my mom were watching Music Bank on TV. It was ______. Nervously, I picked up the phone.

“Yoboseoyo?”

“Kyuhyun oppa??” She sounded excited.

“Dae, ______-ah? What’s up?” I saw my mom glanced at me when I said a girl’s name. She smiled at me her devilish smile. I just rolled my eyes.

“Oppa, oppa, you should watch Mubank now!”

“I’m watching it now... Why? You sound.. Excited”

“Excited? Yeah, because Super Junior will perform after this song, right? I thought you didn’t watch it..”

“Nope, I’m watching it right now..” I wondered if she was watching from the studio..”______-ah, where are you now?”

“I’m currently in my Korean course class..  I’m watching it with my teacher.. Why?”

 

“Naah~ Just asking. Oh! It’s starting! Look!” Super Junior is on stage now. They’ll perform Miinah without me.

“Dae.dae! There they are! Aaaahhh! Oppa, I’ll call you later,okay?”

“NO! Don’t hang up the phone! Let’s watch it together” Geez! Stupid me. Now my mom’s looking at me with silly look. She was holding her laugh with her hand. “Mom~ don’t laugh” I said to her in Korean. But it’s useless. She’s totally laughing now.

“I should call Ahra. She has to know her little captain Cho has a girlfriend~” Mom said in Korean. She went out of the room with her cellphone in her hand. I bet my sister is going to tease me a lot later.

“Umma~ Hajima~” I said, whining.

“Why did you tell her to shut up?” ______ asked

“Nothing, she found you and me amusing. Whoa! Sungmin hyung messed up the lyrics! Ahahaha!” Pabo, Sungmin hyung! He’s covering my parts and made a mistake. It’s suppose to be ‘how to keep loving you’ but he sang ‘how can I loving you~’ lol.

“Aaah~ Sungmin oppa must be really upset…”

“Naah~ it’s okay. I don’t mind, though. Oh, we’re contender for this week, huh?”

“Dae, dae.. Omo! I’m nervous! I hope you guys win again today!”

“Yeah~ Me too….”

We’re in silent as we’re watching the MC and the entire artist are waiting for today’s winner announcement.

“Music Bank’s today’s winner is……” The MC said. And then Super junior’s score suddenly increasing and,”….SUPER JUNIOR!! CHUKAHAMNIDA!”

“______-ah!! We’re the winner again! Aigoo! Umma! We won again!!! Uwooh!”  My mom was as excited as I was, so was ______-ah in the phone. My mom hugged me and congratulated me. I could here ______-ah congratulated me too behind her scream of joy.

I didn’t hear did Leeteuk say on his speech, but I could hear he called my name. He said “Kyuhyun-ah!” Aigoo. He didn’t forget about me. Then my hyungs once again sing Miinah on stage. Siwon hyung shouted my name as he threw a flower bouquet on the air. Then they change the song lyrics. The switched every “miinah” words with “Kyuhyun-ah!”

“Omona~ They’re so sweet, aren’t they?” ______ said.

“Dae~ Those Pabo hyung… They’re so silly..”

“Oppa! Don’t you love them because of their silliness?” ______ asked and giggled.

“Dae, you’re right. I love them.. Those silly, Pabo old-men”

I felt happiness washed though me. They’re really daebak! No one can change them in my heart. I really love my hyungs. Oh, maybe I should call them later.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daeee this chappie is kinda boring.. I promise I'll update two more chappie if I get enough comments from you..

Soooo... Silent readers! Please comment my fics. ur comment will be loved!!