fourteen

Traveler's Love

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

_______ and Kyuhyun had arrived at the Han River side. They walked to a bench at the riverside. It was night already and there’s no one there since Kyuhyun picked the place that pretty far from crowd. Kyuhyun covered the bench with a blanket so they could sit there and stayed clean. He helped ______ sat on the bench and handed her the burgers.

 

“Oppa.. So this is all what you meant…” ______ murmured.

 

“Wait, wait…” Kyuhun ran to the car and took something from the car. He came back again with a bottle of wine with two plastic cups.

 

“Shall we drink the wine now?” Kyuhyun asked

 

“Of course!” ______ answered excitedly. She really loves to drink wine.

 

Kyuhyun poured the wine to the cups and then gave one of the cups to ______. They toasted first before finally drank the whole cup.

 

“Geez… This is great! Drinking wine while sightseeing at the beautiful view of Han River ______ said with a big smile, “Oppa, you must’ve brought so many girls here, right?” ______ asked as he took a first bite to her cheeseburger.

 

“If my hyungs consider as girls, then yes..” he answered while eating his burger.

 

“You never bring any girl, here?” Kyuhun shook his head as a no,”Well maybe to that French restaurant, then?”

 

“Nope. Actually it was Sungmin hyung’s and Donghae hyung’s idea. They told me girls really love candle light dinner in a romantic French restaurant.”

 

“Well… Most of girls, yes. But to say the truth, I didn’t like that kind of date…”

 

Kyuhyun stopped eating, stared at ______ who still eating her burger while looking at the beautiful view excitedly. He chuckled a little because of it.

 

“So ______-ah, what is your kind of perfect date, then?” Kyuhyun asked her. She looked at Kyuhyun who’s smiling to her and then looked away to her food,

 

“I think this is perfect….” She answered in murmured. Then her face was tuning all red after she said that. She looked at Kyuhyun shyly, waiting for Kyuhyun’s reaction. But Kyuhun was smiling so big that it was almost a grin. “What?” ______ asked shyly.

 

“Nothing. I’m just happy” Kyuhyun answered cheerfully.

 

“Oppa, don’t smile like a f… atchoo!” suddenly ______ sneezed, “Geez, don’t you think it’s a little cold, here? *sniff”

 

“Dae~ You should wear this..” Kyuhyun whispered as he put off his blazer and put it on ______.

 

“Gomawo, Kyuhyun oppa…”

 

It was a long night with full of happiness for ______ and Kyuhyun. They both were enjoying the beautiful view of Han River and chatting about everything. They also drank up the whole bottle of wine. ______ was already a little tipsy and dizzy but Kyuhyun was all okay like he didn’t drink any single drop.

 

“Maybe we should go home now..” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Emm.. Yeah you’re right. I think I’m a little dizzy too..” She held her temple with her hand as if it was hurt.

 

“Are you okay,______-ah? Should we buy medicine first or…” Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

 

“Aniyo~ it’s okay. I just need to sleep. Come on, let’s go home.”

 

They cleaned up the mess up before they went home. ______ fell asleep right when the car was running. She was really sleepy and tired.

 

~~~at your house~~~~

 

Kyuhyun stopped the car in front of ______’s house. ______ was still sleeping in the car seat. Kyuhyun was about to wake you up. He caressed ______’s cheek lightly with his finger. He traced down her face from her forehead, her puffy cheek, until his finger touched her rose lips. Kyuhyun felt something wrong as his heart beat faster and his stomach growled like there was butterfly in it. Suddenly ______ grabbed Kyuhun’s hand and caressed it to her cheek.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“…..Kyu oppa~” ______ murmured.

 

Did she just awake?! But her eyes were close. So she was just talking on her sleep the… But she called my name! In her sleep! She called me ‘Kyu Oppa’? She never called me that but why did she called me that in her sleep? Why did I feel happiness when she called me in her sleep?  God, I wished I knew what was she dreaming of.

 

“______-ah? Wake up, we’ve arrived in your house..” I woke her up gently.

 

She opened her eyes slowly and yawned a little. How cute she is when she’s yawning. She looked around and after a few moments, she finally realized that we’re in front of her house.

 

“Gosh. We’re here?” She asked a little surprised. I just nodded, ”Did I fall asleep?” I nodded again, “I’m so sorry oppa, I think I’m really tired…”

 

“No, no.. That’s okay. After all, it’s amusing to watch you sleeping”

 

“What? Is it a compliment or… ah!” She realized she still held my hand, so she released it quickly, “Mianhae…” she said as her face (again and again) was blushing.

 

“It’s okay.. You held it while you’re talking on your sleeping..”

 

“I talked while sleeping?!” She asked surprised, “What did I say?”

 

“Nothing, just…you called me…” she gave me an ‘unbelievable’ look, “You said Kyu..oppa..” Then she blushed even more.

 

“I feel.like.a.dumb” I laugh at her sentence.

 

“Why?? I’m happy that you dreamt of me.. Maybe you’re happy with our date tonight” She smiled at me with her cute smile. Gosh! Why should she being this cute?

“Well, I am happy with our date tonight. It’s a blast, and I should thank you.. So, thank you Kyuhyun oppa”

 

She gave me a sudden hug after thanking me. She put her hand around my neck. I was speechless at first but then I managed myself and hug her back. I put my arms around her waist. Why is she so small?

 

“Thanks for tonight, Kyuhyun oppa~” she whispered at my ear and then gave a peck to my cheek. I could feel the heat on my face and I swear my face was turning red. She released her hug slowly and stared at my eyes. Her face was red as she shyly smiled at me.

 

I realized that our face were inches apart. I felt my ‘men’ instinct as I held her face and pulled it closer to mine. I could feel her sweet breath and see her face clearly. I stared her eyes and down to her lips.

 

“Kyu oppa~” she whispered my name like she did in her dream.

 

Slightly as she whispered it, I leaned my face land my lips to hers. I kissed her gently and I could feel that she was kissing back. I found her arms wrapped around my neck while I placed mine around her waist. I swear my heart beat fast and I want this to last. I felt the static and I swear I could fly right now. Then I realized that I wanted her. I need her by my side.

 

 

~~~~~~at Super Junior’s dorm~~~~~

NO ONE’S POV

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Where are you from?!” Leeteuk shouted at Kyuhyun who just entered the dorm door, “We couldn’t reach you for hours!” He scolded Kyuhyun while pouring milk to some glass.

 

“I… uhm.. I went to my friend’s house, hyung.. You know we played new games and times passed so fast and…”

 

“I won’t buy it, Kyuhun-ah! How many times I told you….”

 

“Hyung, please.. I think my ear hurts now…” Kyuhun whined to Leeteuk. He always acted spoiled to his hyung especially when he got scold like this.

 

“What? Wae? Wae? Where is it that hurt?” Leeteuk said worriedly as he checked his dongsaeng’s ear.

 

“It’s my right ear.. Maybe I should go to sleep now..” Kyuhyun said lying.

 

“Dae, dae.. Hurry up go to your bed. Drink some milk first!” Leeteuk handed a glass of milk to Kyuhyun.

 

“Dae~” Kyuhyun took the milk and drank the milk.

 

“Go to sleep, okay?” Leeteuk patted at Kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhun just nodded like a child acted to his mom.

 

Kyuhyun went to his room. He found Sungmin lay on his bed. He sat silently on his bed thinking what happened tonight between him and ______.

 

“Kyuhyunnie, you’re back?” Sungmin asked Kyuhyun but he didn’t answer him, “Yah! Kyuhyunnie!”

 

“Hyung, keep quite! I’m thinking here!” Kyuhyun shouted

 

“What?! Yah! You’re becoming more impolite day by day, huh?!” Sungmin yelled to Kyuhyun, “Besides, what are you thinking? Do you have any problem?” still, as angry sungmin to Kyuhyun, he still couldn’t bear to worry about him.

 

“Nothing, hyung..”

 

“Ohh, what is it? Tell me! Is it a girl problem?” Kyuhyun’s face turned red because of Sungmin question. He remembered the kiss again, “What?! Kyuhyunnie! You’re blushing! Is it truly a girl’s problem? Awww!! Our Kyuhyunnie is falling in looovveee!” Sungmin shouted freaking out.

 

“Hyung! Keep your voice down! Everyone could hear you!” Kyuhyun said in panic as he closed Sungmin’s mouth with his hand. But it’s too late.

 

“What?! Kyuhyunnie is falling in love?!” Eunhyuk shouted from is room which made everyone in the dorm heard it and ran to Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room. It was Eunhyuk who came in first.

 

“Who’s that girl?!” He shouted anxiously.

 

“Sungmin-sshi. You’re dead. Totally dead.” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah! Who’s that girl?” Leeteuk asked as he came in to the room with Ryeowoook and Yesung.

 

“I’m not falling in love, hyung. I swear..”

 

“You swear with your Mom’s sake?” Leeteuk asked threatening him.

 

Kyuhyun kept silent for a while. He could just tell his hyung who’s the girl he fell in love for. But the problem is the girl is Leeteuk’s little sister. Leeteuk would kill him if he knows Kyuhyun just kissed his sister. Suddenly Leeteuk’s cell phone rang.

 

“Wait a moment. Kyuhyun-ah, don’t try to avoid us.” Leeteuk said as he picked p the phone, “Dae, ______-ah?” Kyuhyun held his breath as he heard that it was ______ who’s calling Leeteuk., “What?! Dae, dae.. I get it.. ______-ah, honey, could you hang up a moment? I’ll call you later. Dae.. Bye” He hung up the phone and turned back to Kyuhyun. He glared angrily to Kyuhyun and hissed. Yes, hissed. Almost a growled.

 

“Now, Cho Kyuhun-sshi WHAT.DID.YOU.DO.TO.MY.SISTER?!”