•Chapter 9•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

*I want to be a human like you...* Luhan wanted to spill those words, but failed. "What? Your wish? Human?" Nana asked but she couldn't figure out what he meant.

Luhan just simply stared at her, "I guess you need to learn more words from me, let's go?" she asked as he followed her. He couldn't stop touching the beanie she gave as a present, *She gave the saleslady a paper, I should give her a gift too..* Luhan thought reffering at the money. Nana became silent at the moment, Luhan was curious *I did something wrong?*.

*I wonder if appa is sleeping in a comfortable bed, is he eating well?* Her sadness couldn't be hidden, she misses her uncle alot.

Luhan patted her, she turned back and forced to smile "Oh, Saseum.. Is there any problem?" she asked. He simply touch Nana's face "Don't... Sad" he said, she looked away "I just wish appa is here with us" Nana said, Luhan blinked *She means.. Her dad?*.

"It's already midnight, we have to go home now" Nana said.

Luhan felt bad because he couldn't do anything for her to be happy, *Where I can find him? This is a big place* he thought.

---

"It's been weeks my majesty, we couldn't find a trace of Luhan" Suho explained at the King, he stood up from his seat and glared at Suho "Are you just hiding him so I couldn't punish him? Suho, there is a rule that you shouldn't disobey the King" The king explained.

Suho kneeled down, "We are not lying, I can feel that he is not in this kingdom anymore" he replied.

The King started to be curious, "Suho.. He knows if he left this kingdom, he will be receiving multiple of punishments including his life! I think he wouldn't do that".

Suho went out where s are staying, "Hyung! We don't have any clue where Luhan is..." Chanyeol stated, Sehun becomes gloomy "Luhan hyung, where are you?" he threw tantrums as his eyes becomes teary. "We shouldn't stop finding for our great warrior.. We shouldn't give up" Suho said as Xiumin agreed with him. Kai left at the scene "Kai! Where are you going?!" Tao asked.

"I'm gonna find Luhan-hyung!" he shouted and run fast as the wolf.

---

It's already midnight but Luhan is still wide awake, "You still look really energetic although it's already midnight, aren't you going to sleep?" Nana asked, he does not feel sleepy at all. Luhan can control his transformation as a wolf if he is calm. Luhan pulled Nana into her bedroom, signing for her to sleep, she smiled "Thanks for reminding me, how about you?", Luhan pointed to his bedroom. 

"Goodnight.." Nana said, Luhan turned back. He remembered Min Sol saying those words to him, he stared deeply at Nana *Her voice... Her face... Min Sol...*, Nana noticed him once again "Go to sleep, Saseum-ah" she said.

*I wonder why he stares like that...* she thought and remembered a scene where Luhan is staring at her at the flower shop. It was a different mystic stare

It was night, Kai was still wandering around the kingdom like a fool. *This is all my fault... Luhan-hyung wouldn't be like this if Min Sol didn't get hurt* he thought, "What are you doing there young boy!" a villager asked when he saw him. Kai looked at the villager "Have you seen Luhan?" he asked, the villager was clueless. Kai hissed and run away.

"Where can I find him!!" he screamed with his tears.

Kris decided to visit his parents, who is in bad state. His mom kept on crying in misery because of his lost son "Where is my Luhan?" she cried which can be heard outside their home. Kris went inside, his father was comforting her "He will come back, don't cry" he said. His dad noticed him, "Kris, is there any news?" he quickly run to him. Kris shook his head, "We are trying hard to find him" he answered.

"Luhan...." his mom called his name as she cries, "Umma, please don't lose hope!" Kris said, he couldn't stand his mom crying.

"Until when?! You are an irresponsible brother to him! You couldn't even stop him from escaping!!" his mom shouted, she was out of control. Kris couldn't believe that his own mom is blaming him. He tighten his fist *This is all your fault Luhan!* he thought.

Kai is lost on the woods, with no population. He spotted a monk sitting under the tree, who seems to be resting. Without hesitation, he went to ask. "Excuse me" Kai said. The monk stood up slowly, Kai helped him "Another good looking warrior, what brings you here? You should be guarding the 'tree of life' right now" the monk said. Kai scratched his head from being guilty "I'm out of my mind, it's been a week since we are finding one of our member, he escaped and we don't know where he is" Kai said.

The monk remembered a warrior who escaped the forest, "Member?" he asked, Kai nodded. The monk was scared to say the truth, "I... I guess I saw him" he said.

Kai widened his eyes, "Where? Is he staying with you in this place?" he asked.

The monk shrugged, "No... It worst..." he answered.

Kai begged him to say where he is, the monk pointed at the city. The city with lights at night "He is lost in the human world" the monk answered.

Kai was shocked, "He left the kingdom?!", he knew it's dangerous.

 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! More interesting chapters soon!

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! I would love to see your feedbacks :)

---> UPVOTE! Thanks!