•Chapter 26•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Luhan and Nana were staring at Kai, his eyes turned black again. I thought your feelings were true to Min Sol? - Kai's words strucked Luhan's mind, he also wondered; what exactly happened to him? He holds Nana's hand, "Kai.. This is my problem" Luhan said.

Kai stopped him and stared at Nana, "You are doing wrong" he said and punched Luhan. "Ommo-yah!" Nana was shocked in terror and quickly helped him, Kai's energy was different from humans; it's a stronger force. "What are you doing?!" she asked with anger to Kai. Luhan dusted off his pants and stood up, "Thank you.. I think I deserve it" he mouthed to his co-member in EXO. Nana was clueless about what's going on to them, "Saseum.." she called him. Kai saw Nana follows Luhan *I did wrong too* he thought.

"What is happening?" Nana asked and as she turned back to check Kai, he wasn't there anymore.

Luhan's mind was wandering around, but he couldn't avoid Nana's question "He is my friend.. It's a misunderstanding" Luhan answered and showed to her that he is alright although inside him is hurting.

Confused, between his past and his present time

As they reached at home, Nana is trying to remember how Kai punched Luhan; it was really strong and immortal to her.

"Saseum.." she came with her aid kit, Luhan is watching TV but his mind is somewhere else. Nana noticed that his bruise is already gone. Her mind is brainstorming, Luhan narrowed his eyes to her; *Why does she feel so stiff?* he thought.

"Saseum.. You had a bruise on your lip.. Where is it?" Nana asked.

Luhan went at the mirror and noticed it was gone *What should I do now?* he was worried. Nana walked to him "It..It wasn't that strong, he almost missed it" Luhan tried to explain. "I was wish I was like you.." Nana blurted making Luhan stare at her completely *What does she mean?* he thought.

*I want to be like you, although you are hurted physically it heals faster.. While myself, I have to visit the doctor and know the bad news. I sometimes faint if I just overwork but that's not the point, I don't feel that I'm a normal human like you do, Saseum* she thought deeply as she walked out.

"Nana" Luhan followed her, but she decided to be alone for awhile...

"Appa.." Nana called to her dad through phone, "Oh Nana, how are you doing?" he asked, Nana smiled upon hearing his voice. "I'm doing better appa.. Are you busy?" she lied, "That's good my dear.. Yes, I'm really busy with my workers" he answered. "Should I go there and bring you food?" Nana asked, her dad declined "It's already night, you better stay at home Nana" he replied.

Luhan was sitting on Nana's door listening to the conversation,he was outside the door. *Her dad?* he thought.

"Appa, I will call you often! I'm just worried about you, please take care" she said, "Same, do not overwork arasso? And always go to your private doctor" he said.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYrk2TxUaU (Tears Necklace - 49 Days instrumental ost)

Nana accidentally met Kai outside her flower shop, "Are you escaping again?" she asked. Kai stopped from walking, he turned back at her "What is your name?" Kai asked. 

They stayed at the park with plenty of kids playing around. "I.. I only accepted this request because I guess you are Saseum's friend" Nana said. Kai took a deep breath *She is totally Min Sol..* he thought as he stares at her. "What is your name?" he kept on asking. "Nana.. Song Nana.." she answered, "That's a cute name.. I'm Kai" he said. Nana looked at him, she could notice his slightly dark brown skin, he has good features just like Luhan's.

"Do.. Do you know me?" Nana asked, because she always notice Kai wandering around the flower shop. *Heiress Min Sol.. But unfortunately it's not you* he thought. "I wanna know Luhan's friend or his lover" Kai answered, Nana slightly felt embarrassed "I'm sorry but we are not lovers with Saseum" Nana replied.

"You mean LuhanKai blurted.

Nana was not familiar with the name, "Who?" she asked. "Luhan, his name is Luhan. But you call him Saseum" Kai said.

She was speechless at the moment, *Funny thing, this guy has to reveal his real name and not Sase- Luhan* "Lu-han? He didn't reveal his name from the moment we met" Nana said, she was hurt.

*Maybe because he was scared for you to know that he is a wolf* Kai answered in his own thoughts. Nana looked away in disbelief "If I didn't talk to you, I wouldn't know him well" she scoffed, "Do you want to know that reason why we fought?" he asked. A silent vibe comes into them, "It's just a small thing, don't worry" Kai lied but made Nana be less worried about Luhan.

---

Nana went straight at home without waiting for Luhan, he noticed that the flower shop is closed. "Nana closed the shop earlier than I expected, let's just drop these boxes here" Luhan's boss said. He followed his demand "Why did she close her shop earlier?" Luhan asked, "Saseum, if she closes her shop early. Don't bother her to open it again" the boss said, he knows about Nana's condition. *Saseum seemed not to know about her condition*.

Luhan nodded, "Yes, I will do that..".

He arrived at home and spotted Nana at the simple dining table with food. She is waiting for him to arrive. "I'm back" Luhan smiled.

"I'm sorry for leaving you Luhan" Nana said making him look at her *Did... she called me.. Luhan?* he thought.

"Where did you know that?" he asked.

Nana stood up, "Kai said it to me.." she answered. Luhan sense that they met "Kai? What? Do you hang out with him?" he asked.

"Yes, I talked with him.." Nana said with honesty. She was hurted for him not to reveal his real name, "It's just.. Why do I have to hear it from other person.. You are surely hiding lots of secrets" Nana said and left. 

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Please comment, subscribe and UPVOTE ;)