•Chapter 38•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Help me" Nana asked help to Kai, she only depends on someone who is close to Luhan. 

"Where is his older brother?" she wondered, "He is waiting for me, in our kingdom; in our place" Kai answered honestly without hesitation, Nana was terrified *Yes, where does the human-wolves lives?* she thought, he was ready to say the truth "Now, you know how dangerous our lives here. We have no choice but be strict to Luhan, it's for his own good too" Kai explained as he kicked the rocks on the ground.

Nana tapped his hand, he glanced at her "I understand you.." she mouthed making Kai be contended, he suddenly patted her hair "I never think that you'll be kind, we always see that humans are harmful. You are different from them" he expressed his feelings.

Kai accompanied her until infront of her home, "You might be in danger, I'm leaving" he said.

Nana grabbed his arms "Take care and I hope everything goes right for Saseum and Kris sunbae" she said. *Stop making me fall for it* Kai stared at her.

---

"Where have you been? You have to rest" Jaerim said when Nana came from outside, *I'm sorry dad...* she sighed. Nana went in the kitchen to cook ramyun, "Good for this cold weather, Nana.. I can do this" her dad said. She slightly chuckled "Dad, I had a full rest" she insisted. Jaerim served the food, "Let's eat" he said.

Nana stared on the empty chair where Luhan used to sit, Jaerim watched her secretly. He is sorry for her daughter.

The bodyguard pulled Luhan's hair, "You deserve this for breaking the rules!" he said. Luhan is injured, he was tied infront of the castle where people watches him. "I pity him, he could have been a great ruler to this kingdom" an ahjumma said. Luhan's mother with the EXO members went to visit him, they ran to find him immediately. "Luhan-hyung!!" Sehun was shocked. He was covered with blood around his face.

Kris handed a towel to his mom, she wiped his untidy face "Luhan....." her tears are flowing, it was motherly love.

His older brother was guilty for bringing him to the kingdom, he never expected that he will be punished. "Nana-ah!" Luhan called in pain as his hand is on his temple. The EXO members were alarmed by the name, they remembered that Kai said that Luhan likes someone who resembles Heiress Min Sol. 

"My son!" her mom cried out loud. Some members are comforting her, "The King!! Should have mercy!". Luhan and Kris' dad didn't appear to them, he was too embarrassed because of his younger son.

"Your son deserves that! Sooner or later we will be doomed!" a lady said, Luhan's mother was angry and decided to fight back. Tao and Baekhyun stopped her, "Umma, don't believe them. Everything will be alright" Baekhyun tried his best to keep her calm.

The King appeared, "You are all too noisy!" he said. "Set my son free from here! I know he broke the rules, but please!" his mom demanded. "Your son should have think hard before leaving this place and liking a human!" the King replied. His mom was speechless, "Human? Who?" she asked. The members comfirmed that Luhan is not inlove with the heiress, "He promised to my daughter that he will her forever, what happened?" the King said making them feel guilty.

"Where is Kai?" a bodyguard asked Kris, he answered that is coming in a while.

The King knew that his feelings are changing from his strength, the more you fall; the more you feel weak.

Kai teleported himself into the kingdom, he is behind the trees. Sehun could feel someone seems to be here, he looked around Kai called him silently, "Kai? Why are you hiding?" Sehun asked in confusion. "Is everything alright?" he asked. D.O saw him too, "Kai, Luhan.. is punished" he answered instead of Sehun. "W-Why?" he asked.

"The King already knew that he broke the rules" Sehun said.

No one is left at the place where Luhan is tied up. Some members guided his mom to go home, half of them are back to work. Kai saw him, the torment was overboard. "Luhan, stay strong please..." he said. He decided to set him free, he began to remove the rope into his hands "What are you doing Kai?!" Sehun asked. "I have to save him" he replied, without hesitation D.O helped him. "I can't see him being extremely injured" he said.

Sehun watch over maybe there are bodyguards around. 

"I will just inform Suho and Kris hyung, I'll call Lay too" D.O said and ran.

Sehun and Kai guided Luhan's body into the forest where no one could see. D.O and Lay arrived, "Hyung, you know why we called you here" Sehun said as Lay stared at Luhan's weak body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXdS6xK-Kmw (Tear of the Flower - Gu Family Book various artists ost)

Lay kneeled and began to heal him with his power, "There may be bruises, but inside he will be alright. The pain will ease" he said. Sehun wiped the blood around his face and neck, Luhan started to gain energy at small amount. He opened his eyes, "Thank.. you" he said. Lay patted him, "Please take care.. I have to leave, Kai... Please guide him" Lay said and left for the work or the king will be suspicious.

Kai gave his farewell to Sehun, he hold Luhan's hand and teleported together.

At one click, they are finally at the city. Nearby the forest, "Luhan, stay here.. And don't leave" Kai said. Luhan nodded and fall asleep, he was emotionally and physically tired.

Kai called Nana from outside, "Kai, what happened?" she asked. "Let's go" he said.

Nana followed him as they walked, "I pity Luhan more than I could ever imagine Nana..." Kai said. She began to worry, after they reach in the place. Nana saw Luhan with wounds and bruises around his face "Sa..Saseum..." her tears fell as she walked slowly.

Luhan heard a voice that he will never forget, a voice that makes him wanna live.

"Nana.." he called her name, unexpectedly Luhan will never think that Nana will ever appear to him. Nana run and hugged him "Saseum.... Why are you hurt?" she cried, it hurts for her to see him injured. Luhan hugged her tight, "I miss you.. I thought you will never meet me again" he cried because it was too much.

Indeed, love can change the person...

 

[a/n]: Help me upvote this story :) Thanks for reading! This fanfic is about to finish..... So don't miss any chapter STAY TUNED :)

Comment please~ I actually miss my readers who comments :(