•Chapter 35•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

As they said; We were like magnets...

Two hearts, one love. Equal feelings for each other, Luhan and Nana would never imagine that love made them stay together. At first they thought it was pity. It's Nana's first love. *Until now, I'm still thankful for meeting you Nana.. I don't regret crossing by in a dangerous place because of you* Luhan smiled. "I should bring you at home, Jaerim appa might be worried already" he said, Nana nodded and hold his hand.

---

"What?! Are you couples already?" Yerim asked to Nana, she nodded. They were in a restaurant, "Congratulations, but I'm just shocked, I can't imagine that you will love someone. I'm happy for you, your man of your dreams came" she said, Nana chuckled and thank her "I didn't know it would happen too Yerim, I just never wished" Nana explained her side. It's been a month since they became couples already.

"Where is he?" Yerim asked, "At the work, he is coming in a while at home, are you coming with me?" Nana asked, Yerim shrugged "I have lots of work to do, I'll be visiting you sooner" she promised.

"I heard about your relationship with Song Nana, you failed Luhan" Kris blurted, Luhan met his older brother who seems to be angry with him. "You left me being dissapointed with you, how much more when our dad knew about this?" Kris asked, Luhan looked away, "We dreamed to rule the kingdom isn't it? Well you broke a rule" he added, "Hyung, you will never understand me" Luhan answered.

"Yes, I actually don't.. You turned back from being a wolf Luhan.. It's a disgrace" Kris said.

Luhan tighten his fist "My love for her has not boundaries", Kris narrowed his eyes to his weak brother "Well, humans will be humans, someday Song Nana will turn back and leave you" Kris explained his own thoughts. Luhan was fed up of Kris' words, "Yes Luhan.. I believe in that. I can see that look so weak" he said cooly but he was worried inside.

Luhan tried to punch Kris as he tests his strength but Kris grabbed his fist and pushed him away hardly. Luhan fell on the ground and admits that he has gone so weak, "I pity you Luhan, in exhange of your love for Nana you are actually harming yourself." Kris said. "Hyung.. It's ridiculous but.. I actually don't care about myself anymore, you can follow that dream of ruling the kingdom without me" Luhan said.

Kris turned back to him, "I repeat.. I pity you.." he said and walked away.

"Congratulations to you and Luhan" Kai said, he was staying at the flower shop with Nana. Kai planned to stay with Nana for the whole day because he feels something uneasy about her. "Are you planning to buy flowers?" she asked as she water the plants.

Kai shook his head, "I just want to accompany you" he answered.

Nana looked up to him, "Really? Thanks but I actually don't need" she joked. Kai smiled at her, *Then I hope the way I sense is false* he thought. 

---

"Since, I can't change myself anymore.. I can rebel" Youngjae said to his friends, he was holding a short glass of whiskey. "Are you dissapointed?" his friend asked, Youngjae nodded "Of everything.. Nana and her dad.. Since they see me like this, I will rebel" he repeated and drink. He wasn't completely drunk because he knows his actions, "Yes dude, you look completely messed up like us" the leader said.

Youngjae stared at him, *I was not like this before...* he thought.

"Nana-ah..." Luhan called her, she appeared from the storage room "Saseum! Are you done? You have to rest" Nana pulled him to sit, she fanned him "You don't have to worry my queen" Luhan said, Nana pinched his nose and laughed "Yah" he mouthed. He suddenly brought out something from the pocket, "It's time, you have to drink" Luhan said as she saw her prescribed medication.

"Why you do have to drink those--" Nana blocked his unfinished words, "Thanks!" she said nervously and grab it softly from him.

"Umm Nana, after I will visit Kris hyung later. Don't wait for me okay?" he asked, Nana shrugged "No, ofcourse I have to wait for you" she answered, Luhan ruffled her hair as she followed him "I should be ruffling your hair!" she laughed, for Luhan, the most beautiful thing he saw is her laugh. "You're beautiful" he blurted making Nana stop, she hitted him softly "Stop playing around" she replied but blushed.

Their relationship is undeniable, no one can seperate them from being inlove together. Is it fate? Nana thinks that their relationship is perfect

---

As what Luhan decided, he left at home to ask forgiveness to his older brother. It was dark and already late, he spotted a man standing on his way. He began to wonder who is it "Kai?" he tried to guess. The man approached him as his face was seen, "Youngjae? What are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6wDwLOTYIw (Human or Beast - Gu Family Book various artist OST) play~~

Youngjae smirked, "This is a game, I lost to Nana because of you!" he shouted like he was uncivilized. Luhan stayed still, the place they met is so hidden from the population "Youngjae, I think you have to go home" he said. "Saseum!! How dare you demand me something! Saseum? It seems so rubbish" Youngjae said. He remained silent, "I don't care whether you get hurt or something will happen to you" Youngjae blurted.

"Oh my Saseum forgot to bring the grilled meat for Kris and Kai" Nana said and planned to follow him, "Dad I will bring this to him, in just quick time" Nana asked permission, Jaerim was doubting "Come back early arasso?" he asked and she nodded. She quickly went out, "Careless Saseum" she said.

"Are you planning to hurt me?" Luhan asked, Youngjae let out an evil laugh "You are actually clinging to her eversince. I still can't believe that you are in a relationship with her, she is dumb too for liking you!" Youngjae shouted.

Luhan controlled his angry emotions but he wanna beat him up, his eyes were turning red. He could feel a danger through Youngjae *Relax Saseum, don't mind his words and actions.. You can't show up* he was fighting the transformation and closed his eyes.

Youngjae approached him and grabbed Luhan's neck hardly, "Get hurt little deer" he said, Luhan could feel the suffocation and pain easily. *This is.. What Kris-hyung is talking about* he thought as he tried to endure. 

His power was not the same as before, his anger rises.

He started transforming into a wolf, his eyes turned sharp and his body changes. Youngjae widened his eyes as he trembles, his grip to his neck loosens.

Luhan pushed Youngjae in high energy, he got hit on the tree hardly. Youngjae was scared, "W-what... What are you?!" he asked in terror, Luhan approached him as he growls. He couldn't control it anymore.

He grabbed Youngjae's neck, "Don't dare" he said with a different voice. Youngjae was shocked. Luhan threw him on the ground, he wanted to kill Youngjae.

Suddenly he heard noise from the back, "Saseum.." Nana called his name. He suddenly froze and slowly turned back to her, "Na-na?" he asked. Nana's tears are flowing from shock, she saw how he hurt Youngjae; his eyes were close, he lost conciousness.

Nana cupped from being terrified and scared. "Monster.." she said making Luhan's heart be in pain. Jaerim was at Nana's back, shocked.

 

[a/n]: Anyone reading this fanfic? :( Please comment~~ :)