•Chapter 50•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Will Luhan's fate be the same.. Is it really destined to be like this?

Luhan's eyes are staring at her. Nana's head was on his lap, it was just like heiress Min Sol; he was scared for a reason. Kai arrived and saw her "Min Sol..." his heart broke as he remembers the tragedy. He quickly went to her, Luhan looked at him "We have to save her" Kai said. D.O brought a blanket and covered her with it, it was cold because of Xiumin's power; good thing they get rid of the humans.

Kai carried her as he closed his eyes to teleport at the hospital. 

"Where is my daughter?!" Jaerim keeps on pushing the police who blocks him, "Sir, it's dangerous there!" the police informed. Jaerim hold his temple from being anxious.

Kai and Nana arrived at the hospital, good thing no one noticed something odd. Luckily, Nana's private doctor walks into the corridor and spotted them "What happened to Song Nana?!" he gasped. "Please save her" Kai said, the nurses brought her into a room.

The doctor scanned her injuries and saw a bruise into her neck. "This is emergency" the doctor said thinking it's a serious problem, he knew that Nana have a sickness. The nurse called Jaerim to inform that her daughter is at the hospital "I'm coming there!" Jaerim said and run. 

Luhan stayed still on the ground, his mind was only to Nana. Chen suggested to not show up in the city for awhile, "She saved me... I should be the one who will saving her" Luhan kept on repeating the phrase, the members comforted him "Always remember that Min Sol's fate is different from Song Nana's.. She will be saved" Suho patted him, he was unsure about it. *What if she will end up... Like heiress Min Sol?* Baekhyun thought carelessly.

"Let me go to her.." Luhan begged.

Baekhyun approached him, "We can't, there are still nearby us guarding us. We don't like to lose you" he said. Luhan remembers her smile, her voice, her heart. His heart breaks alot, he feels weaker than ever.

Kai watched Nana with no sense, the doctor accepted visitors. Jaerim arrived and took his hat, "Nana.." he called her name with a weak voice. Kai looks at him, "Who are you?" Jaerim asked to Kai. "I'm her friend" Kai answered politely. Jaerim looked up, "You're a wolf right? I can see through your eyes.. Nana wouldn't be like this because of you! All of you!" Jaerim shouted. The doctor heard the noise and went inside "Jaerim, please keep calm.. Nana is not in a good state.. I'm afraid" the doctor warned.

Her dad cried in sorrow, Kai stared at Nana *Please wake up... If you really love him* he thought.

Kai left to think, he returned at the forest where the members are. He saw Luhan seating on the ground with no emotions at all "Luhan, the doctor does not know if Nana will live or not" he explained and honestly revealed to him. Luhan's fist curled in anger "She will live!" he shouted angrily. Suho narrowed his eyes to Kai warning him to stop talking.

Luhan used his power to lift a tree and threw away, his anger has driven him crazy. He only wanted her to live.

---

A day after, while Jaerim slept at the sofa. He heard Nana calling "Saseum... Saseum..." he could hear a cry from her.

He stood up and saw Nana in tears. "Jaerim appa is here... I'm here" he said. "Dad... Dad! I'm awake? Why I can't open my eyes?" Nana asked while finding her dad's hands.

Jaerim stopped, she was staring blankly "Nana, your eyes.. You're awake.." he said. Nana was speechless, "Dad! I can't see anything" she started to panic. "Don't worry I will call the doctor!" Jaerim said as the doctor arrived, "Nana, you gain senses!" he said and started checking Nana's eyes. "I can't see.. I can't see" Nana worriedly said. 

The doctor record her condition.

"Jaerim... Nana.... has gone blind, she is blind" the doctor informed him. Nana heard the doctor and cupped from crying. Jaerim hugged her only daughter "Nana.. I will be here, don't worry..." he said. Nana kept on crying, she couldn't say any word from what she heard; it seems unreal.

"She should stay at the hospital for awhile and examined her eyes" the doctor said.

"Stay strong Nana... Please be" Jaerim patted her. "For what? Dad, what's the point?" Nana asked, she was hurt. 

Flashbacks came when Nana saved Luhan, "I saved him" Nana said as she was fascinated. "Yes, you saved him. I can't believe that you risked your life for him" Jaerim slightly raised his tone to her. Nana is wondering what happened to him, is he caught by the humans? Or he left on his way to the kingdom? Things were unclear with no answers...

---

"Kris-hyung, I'm thankful for everything.. For your caring love for me, I know I was a foolish" Luhan said while they are at home. "You almost hurt yourself, I just wonder how Nana is" Suho sighed. Kai teleported lots of time to Nana's room, he didn't say a word to her "What is her condition?" Luhan asked to Kai. He simply answered "I want you to see her by yourself Luhan".

"I'm so thankful for having all of you.. But most of all, I'm so sorry for the troubles I made. I know someday, you would understand my situation; I'm inlove and as you all know that feeling makes you weak but then it's your source of strength" Luhan explained as the members listened to him, "We are happy that Luhan finally found happiness instead" Chanyeol smiled.

---

She hated darkness that invaded her sight, days passed; it was all the same darkness, sorrow and feelings..

"Nana, I will be talking with the doctor for awhile. Have a good night sleep" Jaerim ruffled her head and went out. Nana puts her blanket and lay down. 

*How is he doing?* In the end, she misses Luhan so much. She started crying silently; alone. "How I'm supposed to see and find you now?" she talked by herself. "What will happen to our future Saseum? Is this the end?" Nana stomped her hand into the blanket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlLJ0T6NemQ (Love is Like A Picture - Master's Sun ost)

"If you really love me... You won't leave me alone with no answers" she added.

She looked around although she couldn't see anything, "Please talk to me if you're really a wolf! If you're not a human, you have powers right?" she asked. It was silent, Nana sighed because there is no response. 

Suddenly, she felt that someone touched her both hands. It was warm and familiar to her, Nana gasped silently. Luhan watched her staring blankly, he touched her face with his palm "Song Nana.." he whispered while his eyes were teary, he finally knew Nana's condition. Nana smiled while tearing up "Saseum, is it you?" she tried to find his face by touching the air, Luhan grabbed her hand.

"Saseum... I can't see" she admitted to him. Luhan's heart breaks into pieces, she is not staring at him anymore. He lifted her chin and faced him "I'm here" he said.

"Why.. Why are you crying Saseum?" Nana asked when she felt tears on his cheek. Luhan grabbed her hand and kissed it, "Nana, thank you so much for everything. You didn't have to save me, I should be doing it.." Luhan said. Nana simply listened to his soft voice.

"I love you.. My heart only beats for you, I'm sure with my feelings. It was only you.. No matter what happens, be happy.. I will be by your side no matter what, my most beautiful girlfriend." Luhan said, Nana couldn't hide her hapiness as she smiled to him. "I thought you wouldn't appear to me anymore" Nana said. "I love you Nana.." he said, she nods "I love you too...".

"I don't care what trouble brings to us.. Even if the world is against us, only eternal rest can seperate us, Saseum" Nana said.

"No... Even eternal rest couldn't seperate us, Nana." Luhan answered and hugged her tightly, *I can't see you like this Nana, it breaks my heart* Luhan thought.

"Have a rest.." Luhan released her, "Where are you going?" Nana asked, Luhan smiled "I might get caught, remember?" he answered.

"See you" Nana said, Luhan didn't speak nor make a noise. He silently cried looking at her.

He left her and headed to her private doctor, Jaerim left to change his clothes. "You look familiar.." the doctor said as Luhan sat. "Please give me this chance to introduce myself. I'm Saseum, a wolf.. Believe it or not, I'm willing to save her; Song Nana" Luhan said. Her doctor was curious by how he will save her, "Please accept my eyes for Nana" Luhan said making the doctor speechless.

"Wait, are you sure?" he asked. Luhan nodded with no hesitation at all.

"Please, I can donate my eyes to the eye bank.. It's for Song Nana" he explained. "But- Jaerim-" his words were cutted off by Luhan "He will glad that her daughter will be seeing this world again.." he answered.

The doctor was worried about Luhan, "You're a wolf? You're not a human?" he asked, "She will be alright" Luhan answered. The doctor let Luhan to sign in every contract accepting the terms, *This guy is dedicated.. I have no choice..* the doctor thought and began the surgery. Luhan was laying on the hospital bed as the light bulb was directly to his sight. *This is how I love you Nana, this is all my fault..* he closed his eyes.

The kingdom of wolves started to feel an earthquake, "Run!!" some villagers shouted. The monk who met Luhan before can sense something odd "Someone disregard the golden rule.." he mouthed.

The members of EXO felt something odd too, Kris was in panic "Where is Luhan? Where is he?" he asked to everyone, Kai answered "No what he planned?!" Kris asked.

The King knew what happened, "Luhan, the first wolf who destroyed the golden rule of the wolves" the King sighed as he bow down.

---

Luhan wakes up, he couldn't see anything. Everything was dark, "You're done with the surgery.. Your eyes will be transferred to Song Nana as soon as possible" the doctor said, he heard. Luhan nodded as he had bandage around his eyes, "Doctor, please tell to Nana that... I love her, and let her continue the good life" Luhan said and left, the doctor nodded silently. He left alone, his strength and power began to slow down.

He feels so ill and tired.

*I'm gonna miss everything* he thought like he was the saddest man in this world. He could only hear and guess the place. Luhan followed the sound of birds as he arrived at the forest, there was a tree as he lay. He knows that the other members are finding him. *I'm thankful for having brothers like them..* he thought. "I broke the rule, the only golden rule we have.. But I'm satisfied because I know she is alright" Luhan said his last words and began to lose breathe, his body is vanishing saying his last goodbye.

He slowly closed his eyes for the last time. He is dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaJREVQGMQ (Painful Memory - Master's Sun various artist ost)

Kai saw someone vanishing from afar, "Let's go there quick!!!" he shouted. The members ran to him and saw Luhan's body vanishing. Kris widened his eyes, "Luhan!! Please don't leave!! Please!!" he cried out for his younger brother, the members were shocked and sad. 

"He broke the golden rule.." Suho's eyes were teary.

Golden Rule: Never sacrifice something precious to a human.

"He gave his eyes to Song Nana?" Sehun asked in a weak tone. D.O and Tao comforted Kris who is his older brother. "His only eyes.. It's precious to his life" Chanyeol couldn't take. 

"He gave his life to her.. How brave that it?" Baekhyun cried for his co-member. Luhan is gone, the members grieved in sorrow. He was the first wolf who sacrificed for a human.

---

Nana finally woke up, she opened her eyes and suddenly she was clueless because she could see. "Dad!! Doctor!!" she shouted while panicking, they arrived "I can see.. Dad, I can see! What happened?" she was glad with a hint of worry. Jaerim nodded "Yes, my daughter.. I told you that there is hope" he said and looked at the doctor. "I'm alright!! By now, I can see Saseum again" she was so happy. The doctor and Jaerim stopped.

Nana noticed the silence, "Dad? What happened?" she asked. "We don't know where is Saseum...." Jaerim lied.

Nana frowned and suddenly removed the dextrose in her hand, "Nana!!" her dad shouted. Nana run fast and left the hospital. She is on her way to Kris' house, Jaerim couldn't find Nana on the streets. She needed an answer....

Xiumin and Lay saw Nana running with the hospital white uniform; she looks pale. "Song Nana-sshi!" Lay approached her, "Where is Saseum? Is he here? I have a big good news! I can see" she was crying. Xiumin started tearing up too, "Ummm" he didn't have the guts to say.

The members went out and saw Nana, they were like about to leave. "Nana!" Suho went to her, she looked around and couldn't find Luhan. "Where is Saseum, Suho-sshi.. I can see!" she explained. Kai saw her, "Nana..."  he slightly smiled. Kris saw her, he hugged her.

The members were sad, Nana was shocked upon Kris hugging. "What happened?" she calmly asked.

"Luhan loved you so much, that... He is reason why you can finally see again" Kris admitted, he knows how Nana would act. She was shocked "Why did he?--" Nana fell on the ground from being shaken by words, "Where is he?" she asked, "Song Nana.. Saseum is dead" Suho said making her lose control. She cried out loud which it can be heard in the forest, Kris patted her "He does not want you to grieve.. He wants you to be happy" he said

Nana couldn't say a word.

Lay approached her, "Now, you have something related to wolves.. Your eyes, I can finally heal you" he said and placed his hand to her head. Lay was healing her by his power, Nana is no longer trapped with sickness. "It's my promise to Luhan that I will heal you" he said. "I want him back.. I don't need these eyes, I want him back" Nana cried.

*I promise to you Luhan, we will visit her from time to time. I would let go of this feeling, I know that you're fate with her* Kai thought. "Live your life like you are with him. Thank you for making him happy" Kris said, Nana looked up to him. She couldn't believe that Luhan was gone..

---

---

Years after, the EXO members returned at their own place. Nana suffered depression before but there is something that made her stand in her again, "Saseum, didn't gave these eyes for me to be in sorrow" she said to her dad. "I'm thankful to him, I never thought that he is really kind, I feel sorry too" Jaerim said. Yerim knew what happened and decided to stay with Nana, they were all shock for knowing that Nana is no longer sick. 

"Lay-sshi helped me" Nana said making them clueless.

Nana opened her flower shop and decided to go overboard to the business. "I'm planning to work in an office too" she said. 

She missed him so much, she cried.

Nana decided to visit their secret place with Luhan inside the forest. She brought flowers, Nana saw that they made it a park with people having a rest, play there.

She smiled, "Saseum, do you remember this? Do you remember our secret place? The river?" she asked. 

"This place was only for us.. But it makes me happy that there are people here.." she was talking alone. She dropped the flowers to the seat they used to stay. "I have to leave, the flower shop is open" she said and walked away.

She returned from the flower shop and waited for the customers. The bell rang signing that someone came inside, she looked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubCt2m4GSQ (My Destiny - Lyn)

Nana saw someone who resembles Saseum alot, he was with a fluffy beanie. "Hello, I noticed that you have tulips.. Can I have three of them please?" he asked.

Nana started tearing up upon seeing him, "Saseum.." he said. He looked at her, "Excuse me?" he asked. Nana shook her head, "I'm sorry, it's just.. You look like someone.." she said. *Someone I love* she thought. "Oh really? Thanks, here is the payment" he said.

He was Saseum's doppelganger.

After hours, the moon raises up the dark sky. Nana walked and watched it from window, "Saseum, I'm happy.. I'm still in love with you, I woke up from a Sweet Dream and I will never have it anymore.. You are a sweet dream" she smiled up.

 

Love is not always about happiness, it can be tragic and both hearts will remain as one.. Sacrifice can be also called as love...

 

~THE END~

 

[a/n]: Thank you so much for reading it! I hope you liked it :)

Please comment and upvote!

And subscribe to exovereader to catch up some new stories~