•Chapter 22•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

It was a silent atmosphere between Nana, Luhan and Kris. Minds were brainstorming at the moment Kris saw someone who looks like exactly Heiress Min Sol. "Saseum.. Then why is he so shocked at me?" Nana asked. "Why are you still here?" Luhan asked to his older brother, Nana hid behind Luhan's back "Saseum.." she wanted to scold him. "Is this what your doing here? this is ridiculous" Kris said. Luhan holds Nana's hand to make her calm, *What is happening? I'm so confused*.

"I didn't know I have a purpose to stay here hyung.. I'm sorry" Luhan said and pulled Nana softly away from him. "Saseum!" After reaching inside the flower shop, Nana stopped him from walking "I didn't know you have an older brother" she said, *Is he finding you for a long time? He will take you home?* Words that wanted to spill from Nana's lips. Luhan forced to smile at her, "Don't worry it was nothing.. Hyung is just visiting me" he answered. After hours passed, Nana's mind was on Luhan's secret situation *Why is he wearing a fancy school uniform?* she thought reffering to Kris, but then flashbacks came when Kris' language were slightly different from how people speak, it was same as Luhan's problem before. *That's... I'm really feeling lost about this* Nana dropped the flowers from being confused.

Luhan waited for Nana to finish her work until afternoon, "Are you already tired? Let's go home.." Luhan guided her, "I'm kind of..." Nana tried to laugh but she was in pain *I have to get my medicine soon as possible* she worriedly thought.

"I also hope that Kris is doing good at the city" the King said to Suho, "I just couldn't believe that you prepared everything for Kris.. We thank you" Suho bowed infront of him, the King let out a loud laugh "Yes, he has a place to sleep and have food too. But he should be quick on finding Luhan" he answered. "We really hope my majesty" Suho nodded, "Where are the other members?" the King asked, Suho answered that they were doing their job. "Let our Lunar Year celebration start" the King said as the bodyguards started patroling same as for Suho, he left to help the other members.

"Suho-hyung! Everything is alright, it's peaceful" Sehun said as they watch the villagers enjoying the food and the atmosphere. The members were in a good mood for the first time eversince the tragedy happened, "Happy Lunar Year!" the King raised up his wine as the villagers responded. 

They all eat on a long table while everyone is having a feast, "Long live 'tree of life'!" a villager said happily. "Just look at our princes, they all look so handsome" some old ladies were staring on the EXO members, "Bad thing is the two siblings is missing". The EXO members look at each others, "Leave what they are saying, let's enjoy" Baekhyun said and raised up his glass of wine same as for the members.

---

After Nana and Luhan reached at home, he quickly proceed at the kitchen and brought her medicines to her. Nana looked up to him being speechless, "I always noticed that you always take these after reaching home.." Luhan said without knowing an idea what is a medicine. Nana took the medicines, "T-Thanks.." she said and thought Luhan knows about her sickness.

*Humans takes different weird food for them* Luhan thought. 

"Nana.. I have to leave and talk with my brother for awhile.. Don't worry I'm coming back early" Luhan said, she nodded and let him.

Luhan went out and followed a bodyguard from the King, "You are leaving here by tomorrow right?" Luhan asked, the bodyguard nodded "Everyone is finding you at the kingdom.. Why don't you come back there?" The bodyguard asked. Luhan didn't answer him, "Kris will be staying here for awhile.." the bodyguard said as Luhan entered in a house.

He was wondering why Kris is prepared of everything. Luhan spotted Kris resting on the couch while discovering a television, "I'm leaving you" the bodyguard bowed and left.

"Kris hyung..." he called his older brother's name. Kris turned back and approached him, "Where do you live? With heiress Min Sol?" Kris asked.

"Kris hyung.. He is not heiress Min Sol" Luhan answered. 

"Then why are you with her? What is your point?" Kris asked him, "Nana is different from Min Sol---" his words were cutted off "Is she reason why you can't leave the human place?" Kris asked, Luhan nodded with no fear at all "Without her I wouldn't live here.. Maybe I'm already caught by humans" Luhan explained, "You don't know how harsh people can be" he added.

"It's our Lunar Year in our kingdom.. Why don't we go back?" Kris changed the topic. Luhan glanced down, "Does that Nana girl knows that you're a wolf?" Kris asked.

Luhan answered him, "No..."

Kris let out a bad laugh, "You will be in trouble Luhan.. We don't know how her mind goes! Do you think that if she discovered that you are a wolf, she won't panic? Humans will be humans, they are dangerous to us" he explained. Luhan was double-thinking, *I haven't think of that....* he thought. Kris is trying to change Luhan's mind "I trust Nana... She is kind.. She won't do that to me" Luhan said. "Then I hope so... Remember that they have police, she can easily report you to them" Kris added.

*Nana wouldn't do that.... I hope.... But what if she will really do it?* Luhan was left being anxious. He was blinded by Nana.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Is Luhan having doubts about Nana's reaction if she knows that he is a wolf?

Please subscribe, comment and upvote =) I apologize for any wrong words and grammars to this, I'm actually rushing!!