•Chapter 11•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"I just wasted my time here" she said.

Youngjae and Nana saw Luhan destroy the door, "Saseum-ah" she whispered, what Luhan made him so angry is spotting Youngjae forcing her not to leave. 

"Arrrggghhh!" Youngjae winced in pain because Luhan scratched his hand deeply, it was bleeding hard. "Youngjae!!" Nana called his name as Luhan came back in his senses. "Are you okay? We need to bring you at the hospital!" Nana panicked as she saw a deep wound that Luhan did.

He was standing at Nana's back, *Did I use my strength too hard?* Luhan thought, Nana turned back at Luhan "Help me bring him at the hospital" she said, her words were magical and made Luhan help Youngjae. The hospital was just minutes away, "The patient will be released tomorrow" the doctor said. Nana bowed, "I'm sorry Youngjae.." she said and pushed Luhan infront, "You should apologize to him" she whispered to Luhan.

At first, he didn't want to but Nana insist "I'm sorry" Luhan muttered. Youngjae rolled his eyes, "Who is that Nana?" he asked, Nana gulped "A good friend", Luhan's heart was soften by her words *Me.. as her good friend*.

"Please get him out of this room, it's really pissing me off" Youngjae demanded, Nana nodded "We also have leave Youngjae, we are really sorry for what happened.. I called your friend to guide you here" she said and pulled Luhan. Youngjae hissed "How that guy is so strong to destroy the door? Did he use an axe?" he asked to himself.

"Yah, Saseum-ah.. You don't have to hurt that guy" Nana explained, Luhan insisted on his mind "But.. But he tries... To hurt... you" he answered slowly. Luhan cared alot for Nana, at the moment he almost transformed.. Good thing is he tried to control it. "Youngjae is a naughty type of person, but he got really hurt" Nana said, *His wounds were too deep, how did?* she thought.

Nana stopped from walking so as Luhan, she took Luhan's hand and searched for his fingernails. It was clean cutted, "You are really strong, but I think I have to cut your nails more.. It's dangerous" Nana said.

Luhan remembered how his fingernails grew as he scratched Youngjae. *I should be careful...* he thought, "I don't want this to happen again.. Don't hurt anyone, arasso?" Nana asked, Luhan smiled "Yes.. Nana.." he said, she loved it whenever Luhan calls her name, it was sweet for no particular reason. *I will listen to you Nana.. I'll be your great Saseum* Luhan smiled at the moment.

---

At home, Nana stared at Luhan who is busy reading the grammar book "Saseum... Are you sure that you will not do it again?" she asked, he thinks that she does not trust him "Nana.. I won't" he answered. She was relieved but hoped he will promise. Nana was scared because she thinks that Luhan uses violence, *Everyone will think I'm crazy for letting a stranger stay at my home* Nana thought, *But.. But Sasaeum isn't a stranger anymore...* she added.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug-apYafeYQ (Touch Love - Yoon Mi Rae)

Luhan noticed her staring at him, he quickly find a word at the book "I'm handsome, right?" he asked, Nana almost fell from her chair after he said those words. She didn't expect, "Yah Sasaeum.. I-I was just thinking about something, I-I was not staring!" Nana anxiously replied at him. Luhan smiled at her, "You... You are beautiful" he said.

Nana blushed like tomatoes, as Luhan made it awkward. But he says what he feels, he tried to find more words "Smile, Nana..." he said.

Instead of smiling, she stopped and simply stared at him. *I'm.. so happy..* Nana smiled at him.

Day by day, Luhan realized something odd. Nana's smile is his weakness, he feels that he is complete whenever Nana is around. 

Nana chuckled, "Our Saseum is a good student" she said while patting him on his hair. Luhan stared at her, it was the best feeling ever. Suddenly, Nana touch her temples and felt a pinch, "Excuse.." she said and stood up, Luhan was clueless.

She went to drink her medicine, secretly. 

Luhan wanted to follow, "Saseum, stay right there... I'm fine" Nana said as she felt Luhan's footsteps. He followed her demand and sat on the couch.

Luhan heard a knock at the main door, *Who that might be? The guy previously?* he thought. Nana didn't notice that someone knocks on the door. Luhan opened the door and saw a girl with plastic bag, the girl dropped the box with sweets "Ommo! Who are you?!" Yerim asked, she is Nana's friend. Luhan narrowed his eyes on what she dropped, he picked it up.

Yerim tried to snatch the box of sweets from him, but Luhan was pulling it too. "Are you crazy? Who are you?! Where is Nana?!" Yerim began to panic alot, "Nana-yah!!" she shouted.

She heard Yerim's voice and quickly run. Nana saw Yerim with Luhan at the door seemingly that they are fighting. "Why are you pulling this! It's mine!" she shouted, "Saseum-ah!" Nana called Luhan, as he quickly stopped and release the box. She went to approach them, "Nana, who is he?!" Yerim asked. Nana forced to smile "Let's talk inside?" she offered.

Yerim was shocked upon seeing Luhan at the door, she cares alot about Nana.

"What?!" she raised her voice as Nana explained. Luhan is seating beside Nana, "Yerim, he is Saseum.. Saseum, she is Yerim my bestfriend" she introduced, Yerim was still alarmed "Nana are you sure that he is living here? Are you not scared?" she asked.

Nana looked at Luhan, "Saseum is kind" she simply answered, Yerim narrowed her eyes on Luhan "His face features can be like.. An actor.. Are you sure he does not have any family members to contact?" she said and noticed Luhan's features. "He can't speak well.." Nana answered.

Luhan stared at her, *But the language I know is slightly different from the humans* he thought.

Yerim was not satisfied "What do you mean he can't speak well? He does not know well Korean?" she asked, Nana nodded saying 'yes'. She quickly pulled Nana and brought her at the kitchen, "Nana-ah, be careful.. I don't know why you let a stranger stay at your home.. Aren't you being so generous?" Yerim asked to her, Nana tried to think *Something made my heart soft...* she thought.

"I just care about you.. What if he is a criminal or a stealer? Your uncle wouldn't like this" Yerim said, Nana grab her hand "Please don't say it to appa.. He would just worry alot.. Saseum is a good person" Nana defended Luhan.

"If there is any problem, please call me.. Arasso? And you can't stress alot.." Yerim explained.

---

After when Yerim left, Nana approached Luhan "Why.... is she.... mad?" he asked, Nana patted his hair "She cares about me.. So, be a good boy" she answered. 

"I'm lucky... I found... You..." he suddenly blurted. He wanted to say those words since he met the girl who erases the scars on his heart.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! More interesting chapters soon, I'm just thinking... How many chapters do you prefer for this story? Please comment below as your opinion!

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! :) Welcome new readers~~~~