•Chapter 47•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Are you coming with me?" Youngjae asks about his invitation having a walk with him. Nana could noticed him looking around the living room, "Sure" she answered accepting his request, he smiled. "It's nice seeing you without that rascal" Youngjae admitted.

Nana frowned a bit, she couldn't stare back to him "I hope you can recover about Saseum" Nana said.

Youngjae let out a laugh, "I'm still shocked.. Where that monster came from" he said. She forced herself to endure any hurtful words from him, he was an old friend.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, Nana answered anywhere. Her mind is filled of Luhan, what if he appeared to Youngjae accidentally. "I have lots of questions to ask.." he said. *Please Saseum, don't come to see me or else* Youngjae noticed her with closed eyes who seems to be praying "Nana.." he tapped her. Nana opened her eyes from the embarrassment "I'm sorry" she murmured. "You're really back" Youngjae smiled.

He was wrong, days are passing and the only thing that matters is to be with the person she loves; family, friends and Luhan. She might have little special people, but it felt like she is complete. They sat on the bench, "Nana, I asked you to come.. Because I want to say that, I will be the leader of the gang; meaning I will be worst than before" Youngjae explained. 

Nana stared at him, she pity him "B-But I will try my best to look good to you.. And to your dad" he added. It was a sad news "Can't you leave that kind of life?" she asked. Youngjae looked away, "I'm happy with it" he answered. It's a foolish answer but Youngjae had a different mindset.

Nana looked around the park, she felt that someone is hiding behind the tree; it was Luhan, Nana's eyes widened *This is what I'm afraid of!* she thought and stared at Youngjae "Ummm, are you hungry?" she asked. Nana made a sign from her hand to Luhan, stop. She slightly raised her hand signing him not to approach, Youngjae stood up "Let's go, my treat" he smiled. She followed him and turned back "Later please.." she whispered using , Luhan understood the situation *Just.. I hate seeing her with that guy* he snorted.

"Eat well" Youngjae said when the food was served. Nana thanked him..

---

Since morning, Luhan is not feeling well. It's an unusual pain, he returned to Kris' home. Some members guided him, "Luhan hyung!" Sehun feels sad about his condition. Baekhyun brought water, "Drink this" he said while Xiumin is fanning him "You look so pale hyung!" Chen raised his voice from being worried. "I'm gonna be f-fine" Luhan answered. Kris is the most worried among them, "Lay can you heal him?! Please" his older brother begged him.

Lay comes near to him, he raised his both hands and started healing him. "He can still feel a small pain" Lay said. Luhan is slightly healed, "Thanks.." he said in a weak tone.

Suho stood beside Kris, "I don't like this.." he said. As a leader, he can't stand seeing a fellow brother suffering "That's what I'm telling you. I want to pull him away from her, but something bothers me not to" Kris explained his real feelings. "It's not bad to love, he really loves Nana" Suho answers him. Lay saw Suho and Kris having a talk, he approach to tell about Luhan's condition.

"Yes, Luhan is actually not feeling well" Lay said. They all watched Luhan's sleeping state, they were all worried about him.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaJREVQGMQ (Painful Memory - The Master's Sun various artists OST)

"It's nice to meet you" Suho said, Nana smiled. She is a little scared at Luhan's older brother; Kris. "I called you without him, I know it's odd but we really have to talk with you" Suho said. They were in a cafeteria down town, Seoul.

Nana began to feel chills in her spine, *Good or a bad news?* she thought. Kris eyes were pierced on her, *Well I don't blame Luhan, she looks so kind.. Just like Min Sol*. "What is it you wanna tell me?" Nana asked, "We don't like to hurt you Song Nana-sshi" Suho said and narrowed his eyes to Kris, "Luhan.. Is not feeling well" Kris gave a small information. She was hurted by words, "S-Saseum..." she calls his name.

"He is weaker than he use to be.. To us, we worry about our fellow brother who is a great prince in our kingdom." Suho said.

Nana stared at them, "Prince?", "Yes he is one who will be the next ruler of our kingdom, which is an honor" Suho explained.

"He gave up and broke lots of rules, for you" Kris added.

Nana is feeling bad, *I was the selfish one?* she thought with disbelief. Her face couldn't explain how sad she was, it made Suho and Kris feel bad about it too. "We don't know when he will be fully healed" Kris said. At that moment, Nana carries a heavy moment in life.

"I-I'm leaving" Nana said with knowing, she stood up and left them. They understood why "She is extremely sad... We have to understand her" Suho said.

Nana stayed outside the cafeteria and cried out.

While Kris and Suho started leaving, "I'm just nervous and actually I feel sorry for Nana" Kris said to his co-leader. "Why?" he asked.

"I feel sorry for Nana.. For not knowing that Luhan loved someone who resembles exactly like her. Look! There is no difference at all.. What if Luhan misses heiress Min Sol? You can see that her doppelganger is Song Nana in this place." Kris said.

"What?" they heard a voice from their side, they didn't notice. It was Nana.

Something just Nana that crashed her heart into pieces.