•Chapter 46•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Luhan ran to their home to find Lay, "Where is Lay?" he asked to Baekhyun, "At the garden I guess?" Chen answered instead. He went to find him, Kris grabbed his wrist strongly "What is the problem?" his voice was husky. Since Luhan and Kris is not in good terms Luhan didn't reply to him. Suho saw how everything changed about them, "This is not good" he mouthed making Xiumin and Kai look at their direction.

"Yes, they changed" Kai informed.

Luhan saw Lay on the garden, "Lay.. Please help me.. Please heal Nana!" he begged to him, Lay glanced down "I want to help, but it seems to be difficult, remember she is not like us" Lay patted his friend, knowing that there is no solution to his request. 

Nana returned at home, she was unable to open the flower shop anymore. Her mind is on Luhan knowing about her sickness, "How did he know about it?" she was curious and worried about Luhan's future actions. She heard a knock from the door, "It's me Saseum" Luhan said softly. *It started* Nana thought and open the door for him.

Luhan appears to be really lonely, he kneeled infront of her making Nana widen her eyes. "C-Can you please.. Pat me atleast?" he asks, Luhan feels down because of her condition. Nana looked up avoiding the tears, she slowly patted Luhan's soft hair "Please stand up.." her broken words makes her weaker.

 He suddenly hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder, "We can do this" he said. He slowly closed his eyes and started to get heavy. Nana tapped him "Saseum?" she calls him, there was no reponse. "Saseum.. Are you sleeping? Saseum!" she began to panic, Luhan does not move "Saseum!!" she called him multiple times. Sehun could hear something thanks to his power(wind). Chen kept on talking, "Wait hyung.." he wanted to sense clearly.

"Is.. Is that Nana calling Luhan? Saseum?" he asked. Kai stood up from the couch, "What happened?" he asked.

"I guess she needs help" Sehun said. 

Kai teleported immediately to Nana's house, he arrived from the kitchen. He saw Luhan laying on her chin with closed eyes "Saseum!" she tapped his face. "What happened?" Nana heard a voice from her back "H-how did you come from here?" she asks but it didn't matter. Kai helps her to bring Luhan's body on the couch, Luhan quickly gained his senses; it was a mild fainting.

He opened his eyes and saw Kai and Nana, "Saseum" she called him. 

*What if I will see them like this together?* Luhan thought as he sees Kai with her. "Hyung, are you alright? Nana needed help.. I'm here to check if you were fine" Kai said. Nana ran to take a glass of water, "Hyung... Day by day you're being weaker.." Kai warned him. Luhan, "Do you feel that you're being weak too?" he asks.

Kai glanced up, "Yes" he answered. Kai is falling for Nana too, "Is it because she looks like Min Sol? That's a dumb reason" Luhan replied.

Nana arrived with a water bottle, "Saseum, drink some of it" she said. Kai couldn't stare at her, everytime Luhan stares at her the pain in his heart couldn't go away; specially when he knows that she is sick. "I'm leaving" Kai stands up from the sofa, "Are you sure?" Nana ask to him. Kai smiled secretly, "Yes", *Since I can't stand seeing you with him...* Kai thought and left. 

She was left speechless, "Is... It a part of being a wolf?" she asked Luhan. How Kai appeared from nowhere makes her shiver in cold; but it was alright. Luhan let Nana seat beside her, "Don't worry about me Saseum" she insisted. He could see her pale lips same as his, she noticed him staring at her lips "Saseum.. I was scared, I think it's normal for me to have dry lips" Nana explained.

Luhan leaned to her kiss her, she slightly gasped. Her cold feeling becomes warm, wondering how can he make things delightful even in a difficult situation. *Saseum.. I love you..* Nana thought, he released the kiss and pinch her cheeks "We will stay strong right?" he asks to her. Without hesitation Nana nodded, "Yes.." she answered which made Luhan smile and have hopes.

*But.. I can't see you like this..* Nana thought thinking of Luhan's health

Flashbacks came when he is in pain, specially the incident a while ago. 

---

"Hyung, Luhan had a short faint" Kai informed to his hyungs. Suho shrugged his head, it was not a good news. "I will never understand Luhan for loving someone like her.. She is not a wolf like us" Tao tried to think of Luhan's fate after all, he want Luhan to be safe. 

A day, Youngjae visited Nana at home. "Oh, Youngjae" Nana greeted him. 

Youngjae looked around the home, he seemed to be suspicious about Nana... "Is everything alright?" Nana asked worriedly and noticed him. "Nothing, I missed you.. How about a hangout together? I can see that you're recovering from your depression about that animal" Youngjae blurted. Nana didn't like his tone, *Is he searching or curious about something?* she tried to figure out.