•Chapter 21•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

"Kris-hyung, I have to leave" Luhan said after a deadly silence was covered between them. "Do you think I would let you escape from me?!" Kris asked as he grabs Luhan's shoulder, "Hyung.." Luhan called him. Kris waited on what he will saying "You too.. Should be careful on your actions, this is not our place" Luhan said and walked away. He was shocked at his younger brother, *I have to watch him from afar by now* Kris thought.

---

"You were a bit late Saseum!" Luhan's boss patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry, ahjusshi..", *It's my hyung's fault* Luhan hissed, he was stressed over Kris.

Kris watched Luhan while he was on work, he can witness that Luhan is changing. *Luhan also helps humans, that's absurd* he was worried about what is happening. "Ahjusshi, let me help you" Luhan offered his hands to the boss, "That's what I want to my favorite helper! Thanks Saseum!" The boss shouted.

---

"I still wonder how Kris is doing at the city" Suho was unsettled, the EXO members were on their duty in guarding the 'tree of life' at daylight, "I know I'm going crazy.. I miss Kris-hyung" Tao sighed on the side, they all approved on what Tao said. They are extremely busy at the kingdom because of the Lunar New Year on their calendar, "I hope everything is safe with no disturbance, I want our citizens to be satisfied with our celebration" The King explained to the EXO members.

As always, the EXO members would listen to his demand.

"Trust us, my majesty" Chanyeol said politely as he bowed. D.O was watching around, "Bad thing, Kris and Luhan-hyung will be missing our Lunar Year" he said. "I know, they will come back soon and we can be complete once again" Sehun was thinking positive at the moment. Some villagers started serving food infront of the castle, it had a great vibe on the kingdom.

Despite of their favorite King's daughter, they tried not to show their sadness infront of the King. 

Kai secretly went at the tomb of Heiress Min Sol. "I'm sorry my heiress...", tears fell from Kai's cheek remembering the sad memory.

---

Nana woke up as the sun shines on the window, she wiped her eyes "Sa-Saseum?" Nana tried calling Luhan, but she knew that he was at work. She went on his bedroom and it was empty, her heart was also empty. *I will see him later, it's alright* she thought and proceeded. 

*Drinking medicine is a must* Nana went at the kitchen as she stares sadly on the medicine.

She wore a white floral dress and left home for the flower shop. Suddenly, Yerim met her on the streets "Nana! Good seeing you in a good mood, you look pretty!" Yerim said, Nana smiled shyly "Thanks Yerim.. I actually didn't wear this for too long.." she said while being embarrassed.

"It's because Saseum is around?" Yerim joked, "But seriously cut that or else your dad" she added. Nana slightly chuckled "Are you feeling good? Are you feeling dizzy?" Yerim asked, Nana nodded "Sometimes, I could feel an extreme headache..." she admitted. Her friend started being worried about Nana's condition "Should we go at the hospital?" she asked as Nana shook her head.

"It's alright" she insisted.

"Please call me if you need something okay?" Yerim said, Nana nodded "Ofcourse.. Dad always says that". She missed her dad who has gone for his own work. *If I could talk to him everyday...* she sighed and walked with Yerim. "I also have to go work right now" her friend said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=358qJLdyY3w (My Eden - Yisabel Instrumental)play while reading~

Nana was walking into the street were old ahjusshi and ahjumma are busy having their quality time. "You look so pretty Nana!" an ahjumma praised her, Nana bowed. *I wonder if Saseum is already tired* she proceeded. She opened the flower shop and waited for Luhan. "You look so blooming Nana, please stay strong" a close friend of her dad said as he took the flowers. "I'm staying strong for my dad ofcourse" Nana said.

"You are being pretty day by day, is it because of the guy who stays here?" he asked. Nana blushed, "Ummm.. No..." she didn't want to say the truth.

It was a busy day for her because of the customers, but her mind was always on her Saseum *Why aren't they coming yet?* she sighed. 

After more hours of waiting, the truck finally arrived. *Saseum* she was alerted and quickly went outside. Luhan came down from the truck and saw Nana "Nana-ah~" he quickly run to her, Nana's smile was so bright "So, you came... You are late" she said.

Kris was watching from behind, *What is this machine that Luhan rode? Who is this?* he started to be curious. He saw a lady in white dress talking with Luhan. Kris noticed Luhan's face changes when he talks with the lady, it was brighter than ever. "Did you sleep well last night?" Luhan asked. Nana nodded, "You look extra beautiful today..." Luhan said.

Nana touched the flower near her ear as she blushed. She didn't expect that Luhan would notice it, "Really? Thanks Saseum" she answered.

Kris was watching them, *Who.. Is.. She??* He couldn't see her face because she was turning back.

Without hesitation, Kris appeared and started walking near them. *I'm confused... Confused of everything* he was not in a good mood. Luhan noticed Kris was approaching, he widened his eyes. Kris pulled Nana's wrist as she swayed turning infront of him, her eyes widened in shock "Omona!" she mouthed and stopped by looking at Kris.

"Who are you?" Kris asked but then he stopped. Luhan couldn't move.

"Heiress Min Sol?!" Kris was shocked as he saw Min Sol into her. Luhan pulled his hand away from Nana's wrist, and hold her hand "What are you doing hyung?!" he asked. Kris was speechless, he cannot say a word from being terrified. "W-what-what is happening?"

Nana hide from Luhan's back, *Does Saseum knows him?* she thought, she was hurt from the tight grip of Kris on her wrist.

"Who...... Who is he?" Nana asked softly while being scared. Luhan turned back at her, *It's time to know something about me* he thought. "Nana... He is Kris.. He is my older brother" Luhan introduced him to Nana, she was staring at Kris, they look alike in other way. Kris stared back at Nana, "Then... Why is he shocked at me?" Nana asked.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! More interesting chapters soon! Please comment, subscribe and upvote <3