•Chapter 34•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

Minds were filled with curiosity inside, "You look familiar" Jaerim opened up his thoughts on Luhan. 

He gulped making him worry abou it, *Familiar? How and why?* Luhan looked away to him making him look he is guilty for something, Jaerim chuckled "Why are you like that? You look familiar with some k-pop artists in this generation! Kids nowadays" he answered and laughed. He proceeded in the kitchen, Luhan fixed himself *I thought it was something serious* he touched his chest.

Jaerim secretly stared at him, *I lied.. He looks familiar, with.... I can't say this.... with immortal creatures* he thought and noticed his features, it was almost perfect defined. Jaerim knew alot about top secrets and rumours, but he wished Luhan was not one.

"Dad! Goodmorning!" Nana tapped him, he turned back and saw her lovely daughter "Oh, Nana.. You woke up so early" he said. Her smile is reaches into her ears, she only wanted a family and it seems that her dreams happened. Nana has a loving father and a brother, Saseum. She still wonders what she truly feels about Luhan.. "Dad, I still wonder why you keep Saseum stay here.. That's odd" Nana said softly.

Jaerim stop working and faced her, her face seems to want an answer. "Nana.." he called her name, Nana stared at him waiting for an answer. "I think of it, and I prefer you smiling than being melancholic" he said, "I-I noticed that you don't complain about your sickness, you are brighter than before and I think the reason is... Luhan" Jaerim said. 

Nana couldn't believe on what her dad said, is it real? She never realized anything because she was blinded with negative thoughts.

"But Luhan is... My friend, I treat him as.. my sibling.." Nana said. Jaerim patted her, "The way you look at him is different" he smiled and left her. Nana let out a laugh while her tears started falling, Saseum is a gift from the heaven

"Where is he?" she asked, "He left outside for his work!" her dad shouted from the living room. Nana went where her dad is "Dad" she said and hugged him, "Thank you.. I can't ask for anything more..." Nana cried from her hapiness, "Just promise me.. I don't want your emotions to overflow, it will hurt you alot. I hope Saseum is a great man" Jaerim said. Without Nana knowing, he saw them hugging and saying sweet words before. They are blind enough to know that they are inlove.

*I don't know if he feels the same* Nana's mind are filled with thoughts through out the daytime.

"You can finally rest Saseum!!" his boss shouted from the truck. Luhan answered "I'm gonna take a rest at home!". As soon when Luhan is approaching at the house he spotted Jaerim outside, "Are you breathing fresh air?" Luhan asked politely, Jaerim waited for him "I'm here because I wanted to talk to you" he said, Luhan waited for his explanation "Don't hurt my daughter, I love her more than my life" her dad said. Luhan smiled, "I won't do that to Nana ofcourse, but why?" he asked.

"I finally saw her happiness, and I didn't know it's you" Jaerim said. Luhan was clueless, "Make her happy" he said.

*Make her happy..* Luhan thought and nodded *I hope.. I can do it forever* he thought.

---

"Dad.. Where is Saseum? It's been really really late already" Nana said. Her dad is relaxed, Luhan knocked the door "Saseum?" she opened the door and saw him, with nice clothes. "Can we go out?" he asked making her lost in words, "You were outside the whole time, where you planning to go now?" she asked and turned back to her dad, she knew that he would not let her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJvkZS0Y2As (Biting My Lower Lip - Esna Heirs OST) play~

"Go out for awhile Nana, I will be here at home. And you, please take care of her" Jaerim said making Nana speechless, her dad turned into an opposite one. Luhan smiled and thank him, he grabbed her hand and pulled her softly. "Where are we going?" Nana asked, her heart was beating fast *Foolish Nana* she cursed herself because of the way she feels.

"We are going to the most peaceful place you will ever be" Luhan replied, "Peaceful?" Nana wondered. It's night, everything is dark "There is no paradise in Seoul, everything is nosy" Nana answered. Luhan smiled at her "Just trust me" he said, Nana followed his words, they are going into a dark place "Saseum, are we still far?" she asked. "Just a couple of minutes" he answered.

Luhan pushed the big plants on their way, "We are here" he said. Nana stopped and saw a magical river with running clear water, she looked around. The moon shines stronger that it used to be, she looked at Luhan. He was different, he was like a prince. "It's.. It's... so beautiful" Nana said and cupped from happiness.

She never believe that they will be a peaceful place in Seoul, never. 

It was magical, they sat on a big rock. She couldn't stop smiling, it made her emotions relaxed but filled with mysteries.

"This is my favorite place.. No one knows about this" he said and plucked a flower from the grass, he gave it to her "This our heavenly place". Nana smiled and accepted the flower, she simply watch the clean river.

"Nana..I hope you are happy" he stood up. Nana glanced up to him, "I'm so happy" she shyly said. Luhan loved her voice, basically everything about her. "The reason why I brought you here.. I wanna tell something" Luhan said, Nana was clueless "Eversince I saw you with my two eyes, I already knew that I will like you" Luhan said, he closed his eyes from the pain he feels on his chest.

Nana almost stopped breathing from what she heard, "Yes, Song Nana.. I like you" Luhan said and endure the pain. Nana's tears were flowing, she stood up and back hugged him.

He faced Nana, "Would you.. Still like me if something happened?" Luhan asked sincerely. Nana looked straight into his eyes "Yes.." she answered. "Even if I'm..." Luhan's word's were cutted off, "Shhh.. I will by your side" Nana said. Luhan smiled and cupped her face, *I like you Song Nana.. I loved you* he thought and slowly kissed her lips. Nana widened her eyes, but then she kissed him back.

It was a beaming night, as they kissed under the gigantic and bright moon.

Like it was said; We were like magnets.