•Chapter 1•

Ein süßer Traum: A Sweet Dream

A busy evening with busy people who are ending their jobs after a long day has passed. Busy streets and lights are filled in Seoul, South Korea. It's just a typical day for them to rest since it was evening.

Without any sense, no one ever cross into their minds about the forest with wolves. 'They are just animals from the forest', no they were man-wolves who lives in a deep forest. Everything about them is the top secret in this world. Searchers couldn't find an evidence about these living creatures, therefore it's all tales or rumours. Without anyone knowing that they exist, they lived peacefully without any harm.

Their population is huge. They growl every night to honor the 'tree of life' where most of the wolves stay through out the night, they would seek deers, rabbits and more animals for them to eat and survive everyday. The 'tree of life' kingdom belongs to the wolves. There are man-wolves who takes over the whole kingdom, they are said to be the future rulers of the said kingdom. But in this time, they are training to be one of the rulers. They are called 'EXO', nobody would figure that they are wolves from their mystical looks.

"I'm glad to find all of you. We are done with our training" the King informed. The man-wolves didn't move from their seats, their eyes were scary in words and as the King left, no one dared to speak. EXO are the warriors of their own society, dark and scary. Suho firstly stood up from his seat and faced them "We still have long years in order to rule this kingdom, have strength" he said as one of the superior. 

A lady walked into the room where the man-wolves were, their eyes shifted on her way "Heiress Min Sol, why are you roaming around in this dark evening?" Kris asked politely. Min Sol approached Suho and faced the members "I already heard that you are doing good with your training skills" she said making the members satisfied. They all stood up as a respect to the heiress. "I apologize for the agony days, my dad is really strict with you" she added, but they all disagreed.

The King returned upon finding her daughter's voice, "Min Sol, why are you here?" he asked, Min Sol quickly went to her father "Why are you tormenting them?" she asked as the King laughed "They need it for them to be ready with anything" the King replied. Luhan approached her, "Heiress Min Sol, you have to rest by this time" he said with his twinkling eyes but a scary one. Luhan can be described as the softest face among the twelve wolves, the Heiress smiled at him "You should follow what our fellow prince is demanding" the King said. Heiress Min Sol has a friendly relationship with some members, one of them is Luhan.

"Nope, I won't listen" Min Sol joked and left them hanging, "I'm sorry, my daughter wants my tender, loving and care" the King said, the man-wolves bowed at him with respect at the moment the King will leave, "Please take care outside, we don't know when they are planning to attack" Kai, one of the strongest member of EXO said. 

Not in all kingdoms have peace, some of it are against the law. "We can't let the King to choose the future rulers of this kingdom. We can't suffer as a peasant forever" a villager from the kingdom said, "Although we have the lowest social status, we are wolves and can kill someone easily" the other villager replied. 

Luhan run next to the Heiress Min Sol, "Are you not sleepy?" he politely asked to her, Heiress Min Sol shyly chuckled "I'm still wide awake, please stay safe with the other members. It's really dangerous" she answered. Her sweet voice makes Luhan flutter secretly, "We have to protect and honor the tree of life, all night" he said. Heiress Min Sol patted him "You have to stay strong, it's a part of the training" she said. Luhan timidly smiled at her, "Sweet Dreams, Heiress Min Sol" he said making the heiress smile from his words.

Heiress Min Sol knew that Luhan likes her eversince. "Sure" she answered and left him, Luhan bowed at her.

D.O, the power of earth approached him after the heiress left, "Luhan, are you really sure with your feelings? Marrying a heiress is a big thing, but since we are all princes'.." he said. "I can do anything for her..." Luhan replied, he was brave enough to say those words. "Keep those words with you" D.O said. Everyone knows the endless love of Luhan to the heiress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFa7qVIjf88 (Iron - Woodkid) play~

It was EXO's time to honor and protect the 'Tree of Life' when the full moon started rising in the dark sky. The tree of life is the reason why they exist and live quietly. EXO started howling and began to transform into wolves, it can be heard at the mountains. The heiress and the King are the only one who can control their transformation, "My daughter, have a rest" his father said, she nodded as she can hear EXO howling outside.

She lay down on her bed having her own thoughts, *Should I meet him now?* she thought while thinking twice. The heiress couldn't sleep at all. 

"Since EXO are outside this midnight, we can do the plan of killing" the villager said, "We have to kill one of the strongest wolf because it can affect their progress in being the rulers. We have to kill Kai..." the villager said and filled the place with dark laughter.

Heiress Min Sol tossed of the blanket and stood up from her bed. She tiptoed in order for the maids and his father not to notice that she already left. *I wanna talk to him for awhile* she thought and find a way out. After an hour, the wolves stopped from howling and slowly turn into humans again. They lost their powers from howling and running under the woods.

"They are here.." the villager whispered, they were two villagers are plotting to kill Kai. Since they transformed into wolves, they can attack easily.

"Where is he?" Min Sol asked to herself while she walks in a dark place. As he approaches near the tree of life, Luhan noticed a lady walking nearby, he looked around. *Min Sol?* he thought, Kai noticed him staring blankly "Luhan, is there any problem or danger?" Kai asked, Luhan says "I can only feel someone approaching" he answered.

Tao can sense a different heavy feeling, "I can also feel it, Tao" Baekhyun looked at him. The villagers were approaching too.

*There he is...* the heiress thought and smiled widely, Luhan saw her "Heiress Min Sol" he said while being in shocked, Kai widened his eyes *Why is she here?* he thought. It's dangerous for women to get out during the midnight.

"Look at Kai, he is not minding the surrounding, let's attack him now" the villager signed and run as fast as the werewolves. The heiress can sense a different atmosphere and stared at Kai "We are in trouble" she said as the two werewolves arrived while their attention is with Kai. EXO saw them and sense that it was danger, the two werewolves started running into Kai.

Heiress Min Sol's eyes widened as she narrowed her eyes on Kai *They will be attacking him* she thought. As the wolves started a powerful scratch, the heiress protected Kai by blocking and received the attack instead of prince Kai. "Heiress Min Sol!!" Luhan widened his eyes as he shouted loudly, EXO members were shocked specially Kai who she saved.

There were bloodstains into the heiress white dress. Heiress Min Sol fell on the floor, Kris tried to haunt the murderers but failed. She fell on Kai's lap, Luhan quickly approached to Min Sol's injured body, his tears were falling from the incident. Lay kneeled near Kai and Minsol "This is a serious problem, she transformed into human before the attack" Lay, the healer tried his best to bring back Min Sol's breath and pulse. He tried his best but he can only heal wolves but not transformed into human.

"Min Sol" Luhan tried to wake her up.

Lay tried to find her heartbeat on her palm, the EXO members sorrounded her "Please call the King!" Suho said, as Sehun, the youngest gets up and run to inform at the King.

"She is dead... Our heiress is dead" Lay informed. Luhan's heart crashed into pieces hearing an unexpected news, Kai was shocked as his tears were forming. "She saved me..." he mouthed. They comforted Luhan who is misery "Luhan, please carry on" Suho tried to make Luhan relaxed, Luhan tighten his grip into his fist *I can do anything for her... Should I still hold those words?* he thought. He wished that he died instead of her.

      

 

[a/n]: Hi exovereader here! Thanks for reading the first chapter! <3 

I wanna see your feedbacks :) Please subscribe, comment and upvote :)